Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have to repeat everything Jayda says when we can hear her anyway.

Reactions: 18
But it’s not up to SS if there are current child proceedings taking place. SS will make recommendations to the court, but any decision is made by court.

Reactions: 22
Maybe a new spin and skanks after a new surrogate.... baby gravy supplied by the convicted murderer and eggs and incubator supplied by the random stranger off her tiktok.

Reactions: 17
I’m so happy it worked out in the end. I know how stressful it can be. A happy ending
---
Batman jumpers (should be bat wing)
It must be comedy gold. I’m still not getting Tit Tok though!

the number of pervs in her comments commenting on her pvc trousers etc and she’s now picking one of them to come to the house UNBELIEVABLE

Reactions: 24
It had to be Waitrose I suppose - the Tesco Kidnap Collective were rather busy elsewhere collecting their benefits to spend on JYY's finest attire
---
Bad for KP.
Oh I do hope so! If it emerges today I might get sloshed in celebration then bugger the massive hangover consequences
---
the number of pervs in her comments commenting on her pvc trousers etc and she’s now picking one of them to come to the house UNBELIEVABLE
Ah don't worry about it - the Murderer will look after the thing because SB certainly won't!

Reactions: 18
And that podcast would be good. He wouldn’t ( I hope) brown nose her, I would hope he pointed out all the inconsistencies
He's also a great dog-lover so I doubt he'd go easy on the old bag with her record of dog deaths.
I'd like to see Judge Judy get a hold of the thing - that would be a podcast I'd pay to see

I felt so sad yesterday,it was me birfday and having Kylie wineThen that awful news,oh well,I’m sure everything will be ok,bit more perky todayno fucking way would I get twat cock,What a load of shit hearing that fucking vile gob and seeing the evil cunt.

Reactions: 49
Happy Birthday for yesterday Dolly chin up have some more Kylie wine!

Reactions: 26
She meant BATNAN jumpers …. As in they are her jumpers.

All her family call her that now, so it just slipped out of her uncontrollable gob , as things tend to do .

Reactions: 20
Happy birthday for yesterday Dolly xx

so she told Jett to go and have a bath as they were going…
When asked where they were going by someone, said nowhere, going to tidy the house, then asked Bunny to go and run her a bath as she wanted one,
Personally, I would have a bath after I’ve tidied the house.

Reactions: 37
I hope that tik tok winner isn't actually expecting KFP to be there when she turns up at the house. She'll have gone to get her hair done or gone to the Belgium butcher for the weekend. Poor soul will be left sitting on her suitcase on the drive.

Reactions: 29
This is the "lucky" winner of the TikTok live comp
View attachment 2421058
Odds on Mags is gonna turn up at her house and find Skank not there. If she is there she'll treat Mags like shit and then piss off leaving her with the kids. Mags will have spent loads of money she can ill afford on travel, maybe even a hotel, and she'll realise exactly what a mug she's been. Thoughts and prayers Mags.

Reactions: 29
I have virgin media, live in Ireland, if I can I'll take 1 for the team!

Reactions: 33
Happy Birthday for yesterday our lovely Dolly!!

Reactions: 23
I hope that tik tok winner isn't actually expecting KFP to be there when she turns up at the house. She'll have gone to get her hair done or gone to the Belgium butcher for the weekend. Poor soul will be left sitting on her suitcase on the drive.
Skank will leave her there to babysit the kids

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.