Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the delay for Keiron is that they are already with the other parent the accusations come from skanky and there is every right for SS to extend their investigation. When it's the SS v parents it is quicker ( not quick enough) as there are legal limits on how long children are away from their parents before going to court.

The bankruptcy jail stuff, is pie in the sky, skanky selling column inches and bravado shittalk as per usual. She will only be considered for prison if she's a no show at the BH as contempt of court, the police need the judge to raise the warrant for arrest, they don't just turn up at your house to discuss your options.
To me it's more lies to make her look better in the eyes of the public, she doesn't want prison but fears it. She is up to her stretched out fanny eyes in her years of fucked up selfish behaviour shit, dhe has been pushing her luck, it's not going to end well for her, I truly believe she is finally going to pay for everything.

Reactions: 30
"Hi, I have never posted on this thread before, but I have been reading it for a while. I think the true facts were revealed by Kieran during his Father's Day post. The kids were not returned after a weekend visit."This is a fact, everything else pure speculation. I think it’s exactly what the Price clan want the truth gets lost in the lies. They obviously read on here and must feel it’s a win for them every time when Kieran and untruths are spoken. The reality is two kids and a loving father have been ripped apart

Reactions: 60
So we have HMRC, the Insolvency Practitioners, Alex, who else?

Reactions: 17
Thanks, really informative post, clarifying why perhaps Wendy could be stopped from taking J&B if social services have issues with Kieran.

It's very sad, Wendy does seem like a good option

Reactions: 27
I would be interested to know when the approach to KP fam happened. Before or after KH was cleared over latest allegation.

Reactions: 9
Her brain must be completely addled by drugs.

In the old tv shows with PA, she was at least lucid and wouldn't have said things like this.
The old TV shows had editing as well as someone shouting 'cut!' And 'take 367 - action!'

Reactions: 14
Wants to pick someone from TT each week to come over do a live with her
---
Wants to do a makeup tutorial live later with P on TT
Yep, just invite a load of strangers into your home. Could be a right weirdo.

Reactions: 36
So hang on a minute.
She's going to pick a stranger from TT to come to her home and do a live TT together
Well that's safe for her children isnt it ffs!!
So not only a convicted Murderer, but strangers from the Internet, welcome in her shitshack

It's beggers belief

Reactions: 43
I don't understand? Willow is confident that anything she posts is the truth, and I don't doubt her. Are you thinking she's deliberately being given false information?
I think it is a possibility. There could also be a ‘spin’ being put in place for damage limitation purposes or they are trying to find out who is leaking info.

Reactions: 21
Already fed this back

Reactions: 45
she can't even say Carl ffs so what's she moaning on about

Reactions: 10
It's awful. The weirdos who were leaving pervy comments on Bunny's IG could see this and be straight over. Doesn't bear thinking about

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.