Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry he deserved it. He's the kind of tit that increases our premiums. Of course, KP with her law-breaking is too but she hasn't been sent to jail........ yet - mwuhahaha.
I bet she's absolutely seething. All the headlines about Alex has really taken the shine off her bullshit engagement 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Garden now.... will we see her mowing the lawn in her wedding dress again, or doing a pathetic pose on a dumper truck 🤣
Oh the sit on lawn mower in the neon pink bikini and cowboy hat - hysterical! Tnx for the reminder!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the sit on lawn mower in the neon pink bikini and cowboy hat - hysterical! Tnx for the reminder!

I forgot about that too 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

I forgot about that too 🤣
What a woman!
She really doesn't care what she looks like as long as she getting coin 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just saw a comment on her engagement pic on insta saying she collects more rings than sonic the hedgehog 🤣🤣🤣 I’m officially dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Garden now.... will we see her mowing the lawn in her wedding dress again, or doing a pathetic pose on a dumper truck 🤣
Roughly translates as "who is gonna come & do my garden for nuffink? I'll take a pic for Itsasham. It'll be great coz I'm dead famous & popular innit"

Such a delightful, classy individual

View attachment 539726
I wonder why Junior distances himself from her 🤦🤢. I also wonder why the hell Princess wants to. E like her 🤷🤢

• Sick
Honestly she is so pathetically obvious. Can’t she take up knitting or sew for the NHS or something or do something useful for others for once in a while. I think she should join KK in that adults only panto where she can have a ride on (not walk on she can’t walk supposedly) part on her new lawn mower.

Remember girls and boys, you may cut your lawn but the weeds will always grow unless you get to the roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Kieran had to pay for the divorce. I really hope she has to pay him child maintenance 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And now this to piss on her chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I said only the other week that the decree absolute had probably not been granted - this is the bit that deals in financial stuff ha ha. She's just such a lying bleep who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

So Kieran had to pay for the divorce. I really hope she has to pay him child maintenance 😡
Of course she does lol - they live with him not her and he gets them to school, etc. She pretends to have them by taking endless pics in 1 or 2 days of them in different places in different clothes - inserts easter eggs or happy birthday messages for future use - job done. She is so horrible.

Alex posted this yesterday
Pointless when you have lied to an insurance company and a court. I have no time for him now. But KP should pay the money she owes.

Such a delightful, classy individual

View attachment 539726
Yup that's one of the great pics omg hahaha. I always dress like that when re-potting my petunias...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I said only the other week that the decree absolute had probably not been granted - this is the bit that deals in financial stuff ha ha. She's just such a lying bleep who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Of course she does lol - they live with him not her and he gets them to school, etc. She pretends to have them by taking endless pics in 1 or 2 days of them in different places in different clothes - inserts easter eggs or happy birthday messages for future use - job done. She is so horrible.

Pointless when you have lied to an insurance company and a court. I have no time for him now. But KP should pay the money she owes.

Yup that's one of the great pics omg hahaha. I always dress like that when re-potting my petunias...
I’m sure she’s had her bush trimmed a few times.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh duck me piss is boiling over with that filthy dirty bleep..I give up I really do..🤬 I’m so bleeping overwhelmed with her bleeping tit and how she gets away with it,the bleeping liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.