Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carwash is finally getting his moment to shine. Look at him, all dressed up as a Ben Mitchell lookalike with, what I think is meant to be, a smoldering look that is actually just plain sinister and psychopathic.
Love the Ben Mitchell lookalike!

I think he'll turn on her at some point soon and it won't be nice. Even Harvey, when asked what Cole called mummy said 'head'.

Reactions: 15
Gotta pay for their holidays somehow , never seen two people so full of tit , be interesting to see the story , according to that head he was going to do something that’s never been done before , get her to tell the truth ? I thought they were engaged ? didn’t skanky say he proposed in Turkey and she said yes ? Just a money making exercise

Reactions: 12
I've found the newest engagement pic..
Cole got his Turkey teef.
Turkey teef little Sid has got a chainsaw..his that pissed off 🤭 xx.
Looks like his going to aim his chainsaw towards the photographer lol xx.

View attachment 539019
My good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul MD' was recently looking for a 'plastic surgery assistant'. Ideally with some medical experience but don't think he's that fussed. 'Little Sid' and his chainsaw would probably do just fine.

Plus Sid could also 'cross sell' to his brother the dentists practice next door. 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD, Filling False Teeth and Bee Gees Teeth a Speciality'.

I have it on good authority he installed Sids Turkey Teef.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When the dumped garbage of MM has been sold to the few remaining deluded klingons they need to think of another money making scheme. Cue the engagement story. Trouble is what will they do next when this wad of cash (which should have gone to the creditors) is quickly wasted. They have clearly run out of ideas. They are on a downward slope as the opportunity for quick cash dries up.

Reactions: 17
A suggestion for @Pom Bear: maybe you should do a photo of Sid packing his bag and leaving because he has had enough!

I hope you are feeling better today!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am slightly in awe that she manages to do these endless engagements with a straight face. I think it’s the weddings and vow renewals that do it for her because that and a baby seems to be the goal whenever a blokes accidentally catches her eye. She’s like medusa but rather than turn them straight to stone she steals their sperm and usually their self -esteem. She might have met her match in Stone Cold Cole Clearblue tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All she needs is 2 more engagements and she’ll have a ring for each finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And one more after that will be one for her nose so that she can be the bull that she is , because let's face it, all she gives out is bull 💩

• Haha
When the dumped garbage of MM has been sold to the few remaining deluded klingons they need to think of another money making scheme. Cue the engagement story. Trouble is what will they do next when this wad of cash (which should have gone to the creditors) is quickly wasted. They have clearly run out of ideas. They are on a downward slope as the opportunity for quick cash dries up.
I’m assuming the money will go to buying the new pad. That’s all gone quiet atm.

Reactions: 11
Something doesn't add up, 4,053 likes and only 60 comments. Interesting that he doesn’t delete the ones slating her 🤔
I think they leave the bad ones on purpose.... "Oh look how people are trolling Katie..."

Reactions: 10
Haven't been keeping up with Ms Price, literally can't stomach her, but this is incredibly disappointing news. Its clear this is a business plan, she makes money from engagements, weddings, babies and children. That's all.
Kieran and Michelle released a sweet video, telling the kids about their new baby and I'm so glad to see the children have a lovely life with them and at least stability some of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good morning my Krustie friends. Can I just say I called this engagement when they went for the photoshoot 😴😴😴😴

Soooooooo boring & utterly predictable.
You should be 'Psychic Pinky' and offer your services to her (for a fee, of course). That bloody 'Psychic Tracey' is useless she said her next boyfriend's name starts with the letter 'K' not 'C' 😆

Then she will start on her toes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Today's drivel so far, expect more.

• Sick
Haven't been keeping up with Ms Price, literally can't stomach her, but this is incredibly disappointing news. Its clear this is a business plan, she makes money from engagements, weddings, babies and children. That's all.
Kieran and Michelle released a sweet video, telling the kids about their new baby and I'm so glad to see the children have a lovely life with them and at least stability some of the time.
Lovely to have you popping back @BigMavis 😊. I think this disappointing news sums up her disappointing life. A complete boring snoozefest of the same old tit 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile in the real world people are struggling to keep a roof over their heads food on the table etc and this piece of 🤬🤬🤬🤬 rakes money in doesn’t pay her creditors and acts like an upright citizen. Which she most definitely is not and as for him he’s on the pricey bandwagon not working and bumming off her and begging for freebies. God help us what is the world coming to😒

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.