Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Today's drivel so far, expect more.
I can't even be arsed to read any of it. It really is just boring 😴😴.

1 query...was she ever actually engaged to Kris? Wasn't it just her bullshitting on Loose Women whilst waving a ring about? 🤔

I'm surprised poor Tom Zanetti hasn't been dragged into it all. He's quite popular at the moment. And she did declare undying love & said she wanted to marry him. I believe this was after meeting him once or twice for 10 minutes. Very sensibly he stepped well away from the looney.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lovely to have you popping back @BigMavis 😊. I think this disappointing news sums up her disappointing life. A complete boring snoozefest of the same old tit 😴
Thanks Pink, I read it was your birthday, so happy belated birthday 🎂 🥳
I just can't with KP anymore, she has to be the biggest asshole in the UK, no question.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh tit, I just laughed so loud! The thought of telling her to do a selfie with an iron...
Like melting a barbie🤣
Ages ago some clever person on here - may have been @265 - asked... 'what goes ring, sizzle (or similar)? KP answering an iron' PMSL I did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some "forts" on the latest events:

Had a look on her IG at the "announcement" pic. So far only 6 folk with blue ticks (that means they're famous right?) have congratulated her. Of those, one's her sister, one's Chloe Khan and the other 4 have never heard of but are full of silicone and filler and prob have OF accounts. Looks like anyone of worth really cba with her anymore.

It wouldn't have raised my opinion of her but I might have hated her a teeny weeny bit less if she'd said she was going to donate her mag deal fee towards British Lung foundation and PWSA ( PWSA UK | Support for those living with Prader-Willi Syndrome ) to show her support to those charities as those (supposedly) closest to her are living with these conditions.

Love it how on Clear Blue's IG account someone has referred to him as "Cling on Cole"!

Reactions: 20
If they do it pay per view, maybe we could hire a massive outdoor tv and watch it and have a laugh and piss boil together 🤔
All wear trackies and eat pizza
We could all sit in Crawl's huge astro-turfed back garden swigging calorie laden orange Fanta whilst popping balloon arches...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh come on my fellow Krusties!! Slow down a bit! 😅 I had a birthday (not mine) yesterday so couldn't keep up with the goss. Just came on to find I have 100,000 pages to catch up on! It'll take me all day 🤣. As @Pom Bear says, back later 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
You will all be relieved that the bath board people have congratulated them 🥳🤣🤣🤣🤭
One plank to another haha.

£10,000 from ok ?
Think it was from the Selfridges trip at some manky shopping centre when they bought loads of trainers... months ago. Or it is one of her fake go-to ones.

My good friend 'The Butcher of Istanbul MD' was recently looking for a 'plastic surgery assistant'. Ideally with some medical experience but don't think he's that fussed. 'Little Sid' and his chainsaw would probably do just fine.

Plus Sid could also 'cross sell' to his brother the dentists practice next door. 'Demon Dentist of Istanbul MD, Filling False Teeth and Bee Gees Teeth a Speciality'.

I have it on good authority he installed Sids Turkey Teef.
You got me at Bee Gees Teeth! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How did Cole ask Junior? He’s not been at their house since the cinema night! By text? Nice...

• Haha
When the dumped garbage of MM has been sold to the few remaining deluded klingons they need to think of another money making scheme. Cue the engagement story. Trouble is what will they do next when this wad of cash (which should have gone to the creditors) is quickly wasted. They have clearly run out of ideas. They are on a downward slope as the opportunity for quick cash dries up.
They will go the on-line prawn route - all she has left - problem is she looks so disinterested in sex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is the engagement a quick way to raise a few quid for the courts? Are they going to come down hard on her for paying duck all to anyone? Has she run out of excuses? A 5 figure sum could be as little as £10,000. If she were to present a payment before court she then couldn't be accused of not paying. anything 🤔
If she's quick, she can get a pregnancy 'exclusive' in before court for another 5 figure sum of £10,000. Followed by a miscarriage & mental health. Her rabid fans would love that. Beautiful Katie & gorgeous Carl, fairytale engagement, exciting pregnancy, all comes crashing down with miscarriage & mental health caused by those nasty creditors, the courts & 'orrible trowels 🙄

Also awaiting a video of poor Harvey with her shrieking "HARV, MUMMY'S ENGAGED TO COLE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS HARV? MUMMY & COLE ARE GETTING MARRIED. COLE WILL BE YOUR DADDY. ARE YOU HAPPY HARV? YOU WANT COLE TO BE YOUR DADDY DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU LOVE COLE? HARVVVVVVVV DO YOU LOVE MUMMY & COLE" 🤢😡😴

bleeping hell........Krustie's brace yourselves.... we'll be bombed with Itsasham pics of 100's of free bleeping cakes & 1000's of balloons 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Is the engagement a quick way to raise a few quid for the courts? Are they going to come down hard on her for paying duck all to anyone? Has she run out of excuses? A 5 figure sum could be as little as £10,000. If she were to present a payment before court she then couldn't be accused of not paying. anything 🤔
If she's quick, she can get a pregnancy 'exclusive' in before court for another 5 figure sum of £10,000. Followed by a miscarriage & mental health. Her rabid fans would love that. Beautiful Katie & gorgeous Carl, fairytale engagement, exciting pregnancy, all comes crashing down with miscarriage & mental health caused by those nasty creditors, the courts & 'orrible trowels 🙄

Also awaiting a video of poor Harvey with her shrieking "HARV, MUMMY'S ENGAGED TO COLE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS HARV? MUMMY & COLE ARE GETTING MARRIED. COLE WILL BE YOUR DADDY. ARE YOU HAPPY HARV? YOU WANT COLE TO BE YOUR DADDY DON'T YOU HARV? DO YOU LOVE MUMMY? DO YOU LOVE COLE? HARVVVVVVVV DO YOU LOVE MUMMY & COLE" 🤢😡😴
Everytime I see capital letters in your post I grab a tissue coz I know I'm gonna be crying with laughter. You didn't disappoint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bleeping hell........Krustie's brace yourselves.... we'll be bombed with Itsasham pics of 100's of free bleeping cakes & 1000's of balloons 😳
The court are not interested in her mental health, just the facts.
She hasn’t paid anything further, she has been contacted via various methods re a reminder that the court date is fast approaching, no response. She promised in her scripted meeting last October she would co-operate, nothing. 😡

Already 6 stories in the scum this morning 😩

Back at work today 🙄

Last edited:
What do you think has happened to fifth avenue? not heard from them, I think around two weeks. 🤔
Have they gone quiet on the lozza thread as well

Reactions: 15
I see he has started a new Twitter account mrcarlwoods

What do you think has happened to fifth avenue? not heard from them, I think around two weeks. 🤔
Apparently yes, quiet on there too...

I am idly wondering if they have plugged their new exercise bikes in now - seems odd we've not seen any more workout videos of Harvey. Unless...

Hahaha well i had a laugh catching up. I think you were all on the silly juice last night 🤣🤣🤣.
So her ladyship is engaged.....again!!! Hmph!! 🙄🙄🙄

ETA: hiya @BigMavis 👋 missed you 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes they have disappeared. I think the Laulie thing may have cost the paps some money. It may just be that there is nothing to tell us atm as the engagement is a mag deal.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.