Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I never knew she met the Queen

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a woman!
She really doesn't care what she looks like as long as she getting coin 🤢🤮
She reminds me of that reality star that kept falling over and her boobs popping out whilst picking up her daily milk. I’m sorry I can’t remember her name.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I said only the other week that the decree absolute had probably not been granted - this is the bit that deals in financial stuff ha ha. She's just such a lying bleep who can't keep her legs closed for 5 minutes. :ROFLMAO:

Of course she does lol - they live with him not her and he gets them to school, etc. She pretends to have them by taking endless pics in 1 or 2 days of them in different places in different clothes - inserts easter eggs or happy birthday messages for future use - job done. She is so horrible.

Pointless when you have lied to an insurance company and a court. I have no time for him now. But KP should pay the money she owes.

Yup that's one of the great pics omg hahaha. I always dress like that when re-potting my petunias...
And thats why I wear Brazilian pants

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Well she did - unbelieveable. Alex will be out of jail after 4 weeks. KP's rings are not collectively worth £1mil +.

• Angry
I think I’m going mad. I could swear the papers said yesterday KP was engaged for the 7th time. On checking again it’s gone up to the 8th time in one day. Has she got engaged to the lawn mower?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

The queen has denied meeting price and said the picture has been photoshopped, also reported, the queen was in pizza express that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hair is looking gorgeous today Katie 🤣 (joking)

So it looks like it wasn’t KP doing the cleaning at the MM yesterday but Depop Paige and a mate 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she is using slave labour again... silly Paige - turn another one.

I leave this here while catching up 🥰😄 xx.

Have a Plopp after a deplop 😄😄..

Resizer_16189379883800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.