Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I really wanted to give people a fair vote, sweet dreams!!

Happy for you, it was the obvious choice!
Hahaha yes I knew results wouldn't be in until now. You mentioned that earlier πŸ˜€ I've just been impatient all day to see what we were going to be called. πŸ€—. Night my Krusty Kronies πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The label is seriously annoying me, how unprofessional. Was probably made in somebody's garage πŸ˜–
Probably was. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

this picture was in the sun on the 6th of march
Thank you, saves me checking that wankers insta, not while I have a nice cup of coffee in my hand thinking
wonderful thoughts of a woman I want to shag. Make sweet love by the fire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The label is seriously annoying me, how unprofessional. Was probably made in somebody's garage πŸ˜–
Love how she's said "inspired by" snow fairy so she's not sued by Lush when you know she's probably just gone to Lush and bought snow fairy and thrown it over a sponge

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's because a bit of the label is ripped off down the side, as Angelfish said it's bloody unprofessional intit! πŸ˜‚
Exactly my friend! Looks so unprofessional and tacky but anybody complaining is causing mental 'elf issues and being mean and nasty!! And don't get me started on the state of the packaging... aaaarrrgggh

• Haha
Exactly my friend! Looks so unprofessional and tacky but anybody complaining is causing mental 'elf issues and being mean and nasty!! And don't get me started on the state of the packaging... aaaarrrgggh
It's affecting my mental elf just imagining that bugger anywhere near my bits & bobs, I wouldn't even use it to wash my dog walking boots πŸ˜‚

• Haha
KP: Cole doesn’t like filters....
Cole:
If looks could kill, eh? Regarding the last two pics; are they X-Rays??
WE HAVE A RESULT..

Drumroll please

Noseybonk's suggestion - KRUSTIES!!!

The suggestion scored 4 more votes than my suggestion which was Depoppers.

Well done, we are Krusties.

No idea why I have this earworm but if I do, then you all can too... πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
🎡Hey hey we’re the Krusties, and people say we Krusty around 🎡
'But we're too busy singing'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
'Tough Guy Cole' - I had a peek at Killer whatever it was... I see Klatty is already booting him in the bollox! Well done super corgi! :love:
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loooool at booting him in the bollox it does look like that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

E.T is now giving Katie the finger πŸ˜„

Resizer_16187011183210.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loooool at booting him in the bollox it does look like that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

E.T is now giving Katie the finger πŸ˜„

View attachment 535904
Perfect!!

Your skills are really needed now, we are officially known as Krusties, we need a banner.

AKA The Krusty Krew.. have fun with this!

Oh bollocks, Pumpkin time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Perfect!!

Your skills are really needed now, we are officially known as Krusties, we need a banner.

AKA The Krusty Krew.. have fun with this!

Oh bollocks, Pumpkin time.
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

I've made a banner though it might be too cute πŸ˜„
So if needed suggestions are always welcome πŸ₯° xx.

Resizer_16187891464550.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.