Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, Skanky would like all that pink Pom โค do you think we need a few pairs of pants or a false tit or two floating about too? ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜Xx
That made me lol ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… and also a great idea and will put on tomorrow evening๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I make two for tomorrow.. another been a banner with Coles eyes one side and Katie's another..maybe floating turkey teef as well ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That made me lol ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… and also a great idea and will put on tomorrow evening๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

I make two for tomorrow.. another been a banner with Coles eyes one side and Katie's another..maybe floating turkey teef as well ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx
Wonderful, I shall look forward to that, thank you bless you โค ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Went to sleep as a normal Skanky hater & woke up as a Krustie, whoop whoop ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Anyhooooooo...this article from Feb states quotes her saying she's registered disabled (no such thing), Dr's written letters saying she needs a blue badge (doesn't happen), will never wear heels again (except on Steph's Sick Bag), can't carry anything (except a heavy hedge trimmer), can't walk up any stairs (except in the MM) ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. Yet more glaringly obvious lies & utter bullshit. IT'S BORING. IT'S DESPERATE. STOP IT NOW ๐Ÿ˜ก

Went to sleep as a normal Skanky hater & woke up as a Krustie, whoop whoop ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Anyhooooooo...this article from Feb states quotes her saying she's registered disabled (no such thing), Dr's written letters saying she needs a blue badge (doesn't happen), will never wear heels again (except on Steph's Sick Bag), can't carry anything (except a heavy hedge trimmer), can't walk up any stairs (except in the MM) ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด. Yet more glaringly obvious lies & utter bullshit. IT'S BORING. IT'S DESPERATE. STOP IT NOW ๐Ÿ˜ก

Aaaaaaaand in this article, she needs to wear pads in her shoes (except when she's filmed putting on & walking in platform skyscrapers for Steph's Sick Bag. You know, the heels she'll never be able to wear ๐Ÿ™„). Aaaaaaaand she returned to The Priory to learn to walk again....they don't even do that there ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Reads very much like Mr Ron Class ??? The vocabulary is very similar.
Sounds like RC's old bullshit - its the "Personally...................................." bit that shreiks of that silly old twit!

Take a moment to appreciate the bit of flesh we can see. What a dried up, wrinkly mess ๐Ÿ˜ณ. That is the skin of someone who has definitely abused the sunbeds & sun waaaaaaaaay too much!

Or if you're 1 of her fans, 'ohhhhh look, I can see her tummy, she must be pregnant. How lovely. She's such a fab mum' ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

I can't get over how bad & aged her skin is ๐Ÿ˜ณ Crawl is literally sleeping with Madge from Benidorm ๐Ÿคฃ
She's even got Madge's chariot but actually this one is far worse than Madge ever was

Yawn ๐Ÿฅฑ
I'm surprised it didn't come off in his hand like all the rest of her cheapo Turkish knock-offs

I see the Scum's comments are still off; Do you suppose they couldn't handle the flak they got for all this price bollocky nonsense so now sit like the Three Wise Monkeys pretending that everybody loves her? WRONG!!!! Its all crap and nobody believes one word of it which begs the question
"Whose cojones does she twist to get this garbage in the paper every single day in an unrelenting tide of excrement? :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Aaaaaaaand in this article, she needs to wear pads in her shoes (except when she's filmed putting on & walking in platform skyscrapers for Steph's Sick Bag. You know, the heels she'll never be able to wear ๐Ÿ™„). Aaaaaaaand she returned to The Priory to learn to walk again....they don't even do that there ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ
There has been a typo, it should read โ€œthe rest of her body is LOOKING LIKE A TROLLโ€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Whoโ€™s she going to sue ....the wall??

• Haha
  • Wow
No plop kitchen delivery yesterday? Have they become sooooooo busy with orders that they've begged Crawl to stop advertising for them? The orders must surely have increased by 1000% due to Crawl's huge Itsasham following (real people, definitely not bought bots) & his excellent promotion of their products. His photographic presentation of the meals has certainly peaked my interest in their product. What is it? Why do they all look the same? Is everything greeny brown? Does it come out the container or is it welded in? Have they all been dropped on the floor or do they just look like they have? Do they do solid food? Or is it all soft for those that can't chew with their turkey teef?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
eeeeew, after 5 Kids, her Lady bits look in a bit of a State...
I almost peed myself at that - ha ha - beef curtains :ROFLMAO:

The label is seriously annoying me, how unprofessional. Was probably made in somebody's garage ๐Ÿ˜–
So nasty and cheap-looking - like the seller.

Loooool that's a great idea ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

View attachment 535936

One more banner idea...
Not the best but more of a banner lol ๐Ÿ˜Š xx
'The Krusty Krew are Watching You'

Sounds like RC's old bullshit - its the "Personally...................................." bit that shreiks of that silly old twit!

She's even got Madge's chariot but actually this one is far worse than Madge ever was

I'm surprised it didn't come off in his hand like all the rest of her cheapo Turkish knock-offs

I see the Scum's comments are still off; Do you suppose they couldn't handle the flak they got for all this price bollocky nonsense so now sit like the Three Wise Monkeys pretending that everybody loves her? WRONG!!!! Its all crap and nobody believes one word of it which begs the question
"Whose cojones does she twist to get this garbage in the paper every single day in an unrelenting tide of excrement? :(
There are no comments allowed on anything not just bleep chops.

Last edited:
รš7uu
Did you notice it says on it MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTION in tiny letters ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
Edit - MAY PRODUCE AN ALLERGIC REACTION ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ
It makes me absolutely livid the lack of pride and contemptuous way she treats her moronic followers and the products she flogs. She doesn't give a tit. So unprofessional but happy to scam these people and take their money though.

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums after Alan had and Richard had a bad reaction to 'Scented'.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs. Little Sid's on board as well posing in the bath with my better half.

I'll let you know when were open for orders!

Might open a Deplop Account as well flogging my old 'Carry On' costumes. They should raise a few quid!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
รš7uu

It makes me absolutely livid the lack of pride and contemptuous way she treats her moronic followers and the products she flogs. She doesn't give a tit. So unprofessional but happy to scam these people and take their money though.

I've decides to bring out my own range of bath products, 'Sids Saucy Suds', promoted by my chums after Alan had and Richard had a bad reaction to 'Scented'.

Labels will hopefully be designed by Pom Bear and all copy will be on packaging and full regs. Little Sid's on board as well posing in the bath with my better half.

I'll let you know when were open for orders!

Might open a Deplop Account as well flogging my old 'Carry On' costumes. They should raise a few quid!
Will these items be returnable? ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No plop kitchen delivery yesterday? Have they become sooooooo busy with orders that they've begged Crawl to stop advertising for them? The orders must surely have increased by 1000% due to Crawl's huge Itsasham following (real people, definitely not bought bots) & his excellent promotion of their products. His photographic presentation of the meals has certainly peaked my interest in their product. What is it? Why do they all look the same? Is everything greeny brown? Does it come out the container or is it welded in? Have they all been dropped on the floor or do they just look like they have? Do they do solid food? Or is it all soft for those that can't chew with their turkey teef?
Such an accurate description of those food boxes - I can almost taste the slurry. :LOL:

But of course!

Drycleaned and pressed by the local cleaners!

Returns delivered by Little Sid in disguise and one of Skankys wigs he pissed on. It shrunk in the tumble dryer.
That dog reminds me of Prince/~ and I don't know who hmmm or is it the keyboard player from Sparks???

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.