Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie is flogging her room sprays and using Harvey for the same reason, plus her bath bombs, obviously not suffering any side effects of her Jab.

Ah, we posted the same thing at the same time...
Spoke too soon! Both she and Carl are ill with the side effects today. She’s not too sick to be promoting her ‘bath bombs’ on Instagram though...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Spoke too soon! Both she and Carl are ill with the side effects today. She’s not too sick to be promoting her ‘bath bombs’ on Instagram though...
Or take Harvey out and go for a sunbed, or to the stables. Their definition of bed bound must be different 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want to know how on earth Crawl qualified for a Covid jab - please someone enlighten me. I don't believe anything they have posted about them.

Reactions: 15
I want to know how on earth Crawl qualified for a Covid jab - please someone enlighten me. I don't believe anything they have posted about them.
Allegedly he’d broken his hand/arm and she broke her feet so I don’t believe anything 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I said the other day anybody in any caring role has been eligible for Covid jabs from the beginning, so why was skanko only just having hers now and why didn't Carwash have his?

Oh look, now low and behold he DID have his 🤣🤣🤣 load of BS and you're welcome for the idea 👍

Reactions: 11
Who'd of guessed.
And how has he had his jab when they are doing people in their 40's or are they doing 30's as well
Don't know whats going on, but I shared the story by The Scum, I wrote the comment underneath the story
but I never wrote the comment above the story. What's going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm not to well to make my pics today sadly..I will make them tomorrow 😞.
I hope to catch up tonight as I hate missing anything ❤.xx.

Back later 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Back later 💕
Oh no 😔 bless you lovely, hope you feel better soon, lots of love my friend ❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Back later 💕
Hope u feel better soon , laughter is the best tonic ,
Watch the mad cow using a strimmer at the mucky mansion ♥

• Heart
My clever tattler girls, trying to remember something, what was the name of the geezer she went out with after kris boyson I think ?

I think there was trouble with the ex ?

Reactions: 10
My clever tattler girls, trying to remember something, what was the name of the geezer she went out with after kris boyson I think ?
Charles Drury. He’s now having a baby with Lauren Goodger. Katie was fuming when she found out.

Sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon ❤ @Pom Bear

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.