Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now with H.
Not sure with Cole has to keep doing selfies with him rocking, bit weird for a 30 something year old guy...! 🤪
Why is he such a WANKER!

I'm surprised he has Harvey in his car if he's known to smash windows and attack drivers.
Nows your chance Harvey... HIT HIM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her cholesterol must be absolutely shocking!
I think she should've had the fat dissolving face injections! Look at her chins & lumps 😳. I honestly don't know how she doesn't weigh 20 stone with all the crap she eats. She never stops with the fast food & takeaways. Crawl has definitely piled it on since he's been with her 🍔🍕🍟🌭🌮🌯🍝

The Sun have got it now.
There's absolutely duck all in that 'story' that isn't rehashed bollocks that we've already heard a million times 😴😡. HE IS NOT A LOVE ISLAND STAR & NEVER bleeping WAS!

The vomit inducing write up from the aesthetic idiots about Skanky getting the injections. How marvelous does she look 🤢. The jab picture from the other day really shows how well her fat dissolving injections really worked 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Now with H.
Not sure with Cole has to keep doing selfies with him rocking, bit weird for a 30 something year old guy...! 🤪
Obs deflection action.

Trying to look like he is kind amd engaging with Harvey and they get on.

Notice he doesn't take his eyes of his own stupid, thick face whilst doing this selfie.

Complete moranic knob fooling no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like they have been at the stables this afternoon. How the bankrupt live 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 14

The Sun have got it now.
He's turning into a girly more and more every bloody day. Do you think she'll make him get a penis extension eventually to remind her of well hung Kris? There's no doubt Crawl is lacking in that department and Klatty needs something that touches the sides. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's turning into a girly more and more every bloody day. Do you think she'll make him get a penis extension eventually to remind her of well hung Kris? There's no doubt Crawl is lacking in that department and Klatty needs something that touches the sides. ;)
. Thought of this for pwicy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do people seriously buy second hand swimming costumes off her?! Knowing full well that they have been next to her krusty vag! 🤮
I have a tip. Keep a bar of ordinary white soap in your handbag, it is so useful for all sorts of stains and i often use it on my knickers on stubborn stains! Alright lovey?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Be careful with that phrase I often get penis extension emails in my spam and I’m a woman! Do they know something I don’t?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I saw this on the Sun app and thought you'd be interested

Katie Price and Carl Woods sick after ‘bad’ reaction to first Covid jab

Who'd of guessed.
And how has he had his jab when they are doing people in their 40's or are they doing 30's as well

• Angry
Reactions: 10
More lies, she’s had a sunbed today and been at the stables... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Someone said this would happen - how come Crawl at 31 qualifies for a jab - neither got one when Harvey had his first on 7 February. Something wrong here.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.