Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was doing something charitable and people were giving her stick I would be the first person to stand up and say it’s unfair
But she is taking peoples hard earned money, it’s on her dog poo picker to ensure they are listed correctly. She’s making money from this to buy wigs

She doesn’t need to live in a mansion
They don’t need to have BMW’s
They don’t need nails and wigs

so none of this is to pay her gas bill
So duck off with your mental health crap

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The pjs she wore at Xmas, I think these were gifted. 🤔
I thought that with the pyjamas bec it was at Henlle Hall or whatever the place is called, they were getting photos next to the tree.
The gilet is a recent one aswell. It makes me mad and glad bankruptcy people have the info. One day she will realise rules apply to her aswell....perhaps I’m being hopeful here!

Reactions: 21
I thought that with the pyjamas bec it was at Henlle Hall or whatever the place is called, they were getting photos next to the tree.
The gilet is a recent one aswell. It makes me mad and glad bankruptcy people have the info. One day she will realise rules apply to her aswell....perhaps I’m being hopeful here!
I thought that the Xmas pics were taken at some woman's house - some PR person... also the same house where Sid was sitting on a kitchen table recently... beamed cottagey place... I also think said property has been used in shoots for other z-lebs...

Reactions: 14
I thought that the Xmas pics were taken at some woman's house - some PR person... also the same house where Sid was sitting on a kitchen table recently... beamed cottagey place... I also think said property has been used in shoots for other z-lebs...
The ones by the tree were Henllehall and they did another shoot at Kirsty’s home from Chase communications, or whatever she calls them now CC london ltd I think. Where Bunny was with the pigs and yes Sid on the table.

Euuuuuuuwwwww
This is how he fixes her farting problem 🤢
Ah now I understand why this was posted on page 9 by DC16, Carwash reposted it.

What a silly bugger I am. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mental health argument is absolutely ridiculous. So HONEST reviews are trolling now?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The ones by the tree were Henllehall and they did another shoot at Kirsty’s home from Chase communications, or whatever she calls them now CC london ltd I think. Where Bunny was with the pigs and yes Sid on the table.
That's the badger - ty :)

Reactions: 8
The mental health argument is absolutely ridiculous. So HONEST reviews are trolling now?!
Anything that comes out of her mouth is absolutely ridiculous!

Playing on the "mental health" now, what a load of Bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anything that comes out of her mouth is absolutely ridiculous!

Playing on the "mental health" now, what a load of Bollocks.
Yup it’s utter shite. If every business played the mental health card each time they had bad reviews who knows where we would be.
She’s literally sold people dirty clothes and somehow is everyone else’s fault 😮

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Yup it’s utter shite. If every business played the mental health card each time they had bad reviews who knows where we would be.
She’s literally sold people dirty clothes and somehow is everyone else’s fault 😮
It's never HER fault.

Reactions: 20
Yes, imagine if you bought some jeans and then spotted that they had a fault in the seams and took them back ... is the assistant going to plead mental health and refuse to give me my money back? However, I think anyone who buys anything from this witch is wasting their time and breath if they have a problem because she is as careless of her belongings as she is of peoples' feelings.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
As with any company, if you have a faulty product or service you complain

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.

• Haha
Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
Ooh I like that idea 🤗 I can't think of anything either but I'm sure many on here will come up with great suggestions 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Even though I sort of hate it as much as I like it.... how about the ‘Krusties’ 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This is where her deluded fans get this idea from and jump on anyone who tells the truth on prices Instagram.

Even though I sort of hate it as much as I like it.... how about the ‘Krusties’ 🤢🤣
Well funny that because I had the same idea, Krusty is what we used to call her on another forum (DS)
SO we could be the "Krusties" unless someone has a better idea. 🤪

Oh the brain just shifted into first gear, how about Depoppers? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Scrunchies is a sort of fun name. We can't have a fun, cute collective noun for this woman because we truly dislike her lying and abuse of her son. I would have to go with 'The Piss Boilers' or the 'HMRC's'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't wait to find out what we are going to be called 😅. I like this game. Childish I am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.