Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Pixie1 🥰 xx.

Welcome back 🥰🤗😘 it's lovely to see you back on again 💖❤😘 xx
Hiya Pom 👋 thank you, that is soooooo kind of you 🤗
I'm sorry I have probably missed some of your wonderful creations but I will try and catch up on your posts 😘

It's taken a while but the sun has the story of this bullshit.

'Best Mum ever' 🤮 yeah right Katie, if you say so!! Good mum's don't need to wear a sash to convince people!! 😠🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Load of old rubbish again - I see the comments are still disabled then 😂 well I never. Do we hope they're investigating all their false ID's finally?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hiya Pom 👋 thank you, that is soooooo kind of you 🤗
I'm sorry I have probably missed some of your wonderful creations but I will try and catch up on your posts 😘

'Best Mum ever' 🤮 yeah right Katie, if you say so!! Good mum's don't need to wear a sash to convince people!! 😠🤮
You're welcome 🥰😊💖🤗😘 xx.
No need to be sorry 💖💞🤗😘..it's just good to have you back 🥰😘 xx

You're profile pic is so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰💖 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not being funny, but aren't those cushions creepy 😮😖
I know where I'd be putting those things 👉🔥👍 not just because they're hers, I wouldn't even want one with my own face on 😂

Go back a couple of pages, you'll see the one Pom made for Carwash 😂😂

• Heart
You're welcome 🥰😊💖🤗😘 xx.

You're welcome 🥰😊💖🤗😘 xx.

You're profile pic is so cute 🥰🥰🥰🥰💖 xx
Oh Pom isn't he soooooo adorable ❤❤❤ he is the latest addition to my family 💕💕 He is my daughters doggie, she got him 6 weeks ago and we all love him so much. If you got the chance to meet him, you would love him too ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Pom isn't he soooooo adorable ❤❤❤ he is the latest addition to my family 💕💕 He is my daughters doggie, she got him 6 weeks ago and we all love him so much. If you got the chance to meet him, you would love him too ❤❤❤🤗🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰💕💕💕
That's lovely to read 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I am pleased to hear his in your family and how loved he is ❤❤❤💕💕🤗😘 xx
I certainly would 🥰 I love him already 💖💖💖🥰🤗😘 xx

I know where I'd be putting those things 👉🔥👍 not just because they're hers, I wouldn't even want one with my own face on 😂

With his Richmond out 😅😅🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Hahaha I saw it earlier 🤣🤣🤣
You're right though, I wouldn't want one with my face on it either 😬

• Haha
So, he was just browsing then whilst up in Leeds for Steph's crap lunch?? Anyone can do that- doesn't mean you buy/can afford one!! Utter bellend. Won't fit over his cast on his wrist- oh, what cast??? 🤔🤔🤔
He probably told them he could get them a lot of sales by advertising for them, if they give it to him for free or very low cost. Just how many of their followers can afford £12k for a Rolex? I honestly don’t know how companies can think it is a good idea to have these two promote their goods!

How exactly is this crap A Story? 🤬

Anyway all you mugs buying Rolex and the like , I know someone you can get watches off really cheap
Neither are going to wear/use any of the crap they are flogging are they?

Reactions: 9
So this has been put on the Depop page. Katie what about the mental health of your creditors does that not matter? 😡 Stop threatening people every time you get some negative press with your mental health. If it affects you that much after all these years, go and live a quiet life, in the country, off of social media. It’s not just bad reviews on Depop, it’s on Instagram too, lots of people saying they never received their goods for products you were paid to promote on Instagram. But I suppose as usual it’s always somebody else’s fault and not yours, you will never take responsibility for your own actions. You certainly love the national papers when you have a few pointless pap shots to sell to make a few quid and maybe you should liaise with your management before contradicting each other’s replies in the press and on social media, as you certainly can’t keep up with your own lies. Stop burying your head in the sand and treating your bankruptcy like it doesn’t matter, you owe more money than the average person will ever earn in a lifetime, yet you continue to spend like you are rolling in it. It matters to your creditors, one day karma will really get you 🙏

Strange post, didn't I post that 2 threads ago?
Yes, not sure why he posted it again, not exactly a flattering thing to do to your girlfriend 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
So currently unsold now are 5 necklaces and the purple outfit @Lucid30 so please compare to her Depop when you total in case anything else has since sold.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I really do despair at Katie Price I almost feel sorry for her. In Hollywood in the olden days if you were an actress once you’d reached 40 your career was over or you had to settle for character parts.
Ms Price should just admit it her star is on the wane. Can’t she work in Tesco’s stacking shelves or train to be a beautician or something? The thought of her doing a Changing Rooms type programme is laughable, I would call it Changing Tools the Number of men she’s been through.
She should be happy she has a family and a house and learn to cut her cloth accordingly ie downsize and live her life according to her income. But I fear Ms Price still thinks she’s a star and that’s the rub, her melons bear fruit no more.
By the way she’d save loads of cash by ditching the fake tan.

Reactions: 16
So currently unsold now are 5 necklaces and the purple outfit @Lucid30 so please compare to her Depop when you total in case anything else has since sold.
I really wonder just how unhinged you would have to be to buy a single item of this crap...

I really do despair at Katie Price I almost feel sorry for her. In Hollywood in the olden days if you were an actress once you’d reached 40 your career was over or you had to settle for character parts.
Ms Price should just admit it her star is on the wane. Can’t she work in Tesco’s stacking shelves or train to be a beautician or something? The thought of her doing a Changing Rooms type programme is laughable, I would call it Changing Tools the Number of men she’s been through.
She should be happy she has a family and a house and learn to cut her cloth accordingly ie downsize and live her life according to her income. But I fear Ms Price still thinks she’s a star and that’s the rub, her melons bear fruit no more.
By the way she’d save loads of cash by ditching the fake tan.
But she doesn't have a family living with her and doesn't own a house - she has nothing which is less than she started with!

Reactions: 17
I really wonder just how unhinged you would have to be to buy a single item of this crap...

But she doesn't have a family living with her and doesn't own a house - she has nothing which is less than she started with!
I stand corrected lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He probably told them he could get them a lot of sales by advertising for them, if they give it to him for free or very low cost. Just how many of their followers can afford £12k for a Rolex? I honestly don’t know how companies can think it is a good idea to have these two promote their goods!
Which is why no proper well-known companies would ever use her. The designer stuff is mostly market/foreign knock-off. The bath bombs are dubious at best and are imported from China - who knows what conditions they were manufactured in? If she endorses something everyone else should avoid it like the plague.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.