Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv'e been in love so many times
thought I knew the score
But now youve treated me so wrong
I cant take any more
and it looks like
im never gonna fall in love again
ALL TOGETHER NOW
Fall in love ,im never gonna fall in love
i mean it
Fall in love again
I'm on it...πŸ₯°

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv'e been in love so many times
thought I knew the score
But now youve treated me so wrong
I cant take any more
and it looks like
im never gonna fall in love again
ALL TOGETHER NOW
Fall in love ,im never gonna fall in love
i mean it
Fall in love again

I'm in a happy place. Thank you😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last pic of the give Katie the finger advert πŸ˜„ xx

It's Coles turn now lol πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16186929185760.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 534178
I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud that I've ended up snorting out loud instead & woken 1 of my kids up 🀭🀣

I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud that I've ended up snorting out loud instead & woken 1 of my kids up 🀭🀣
I woke the OH up a couple of nights ago laughing at Crawl in his Little Tikes Cosy Coupe πŸ˜‚
@Pom Bear can you put a warning up before a pic please 🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So been thinking , Iv'e gotta up my game , be a bit crafty like ,
So my next Quiz, I am going to put ten things down here , for some all you gotta do is say how many times you will see stories about it in the next month , easy ,like if I say harvey eating prep kitchen ,you say 3 and its posted three times you get a point . for others answer the question

1. skanky and harvey video riding their new exercise bikes.
2. skanky and bully boy helping out at their local covid clinic
3. skanky and bully boy video doing up the MM
4. skanky cooking food showing how she is practising for Masterchef
5. Bullyboy and Harvey video in the gym
6. Sarah Harding thanking Skanky for getting in touch
7. Skanky has a album coming out "Put me back together " guess what Number in the charts it will reach
8. on what date in May will bullyboy propose
9. Skanky video about her training for the Marathon
10. How many days will Skanky be ill because of her covid jab

Now you are clever on here so heres a tie breaker , you have to guess how many times these will be mentioned a point for each , Mum , Harvey , the one , baby, house, prep,
see how clever you bleeding sods are now x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

View attachment 534178
You are funny Pom, his finger is getting like ET's! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½ Oh, and by the way (and for anyone else who was affected this week) there's an explanation about the disappearing envelopes on 'Forum Business' it's in the 'dont @ me' thread 😘

Strange post, didn't I post that 2 threads ago?
Yes, on valentine's flowers weekend! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We've got gremlins! πŸ‘½

So been thinking , Iv'e gotta up my game , be a bit crafty like ,
So my next Quiz, I am going to put ten things down here , for some all you gotta do is say how many times you will see stories about it in the next month , easy ,like if I say harvey eating prep kitchen ,you say 3 and its posted three times you get a point . for others answer the question

1. skanky and harvey video riding their new exercise bikes.
2. skanky and bully boy helping out at their local covid clinic
3. skanky and bully boy video doing up the MM
4. skanky cooking food showing how she is practising for Masterchef
5. Bullyboy and Harvey video in the gym
6. Sarah Harding thanking Skanky for getting in touch
7. Skanky has a album coming out "Put me back together " guess what Number in the charts it will reach
8. on what date in May will bullyboy propose
9. Skanky video about her training for the Marathon
10. How many days will Skanky be ill because of her covid jab

Now you are clever on here so heres a tie breaker , you have to guess how many times these will be mentioned a point for each , Mum , Harvey , the one , baby, house, prep,
see how clever you bleeding sods are now x
You'll be kicking yourself because you'll have to keep count of all her B.S. peeky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
See she's now brought out a room spray in Haveys name. He looks so sad and confused. Horrible, vile, money grabbing woman.
how? How does she take a photo like that, of her son and think anything except β€œtit, Harvey looks really unhappy. I won’t post this.” Even if it’s because she doesn’t think it will help her sell the product.
I mean. I’m not expecting anything even slightly maternal but isn’t the Pricey all about the business?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm on it...πŸ₯°
Ha , been thinking MrsEms , Been carried away with all the love on here joining in with the Tom stuff, , But I am very Religious , you don't think the person I worship will be upset do you? HE MIGHT think its blasphemous I mean i'm running scared, i'm hurtin, ooby dooby , im so worried im crying , But ur a pretty woman ,you got it , its over, Im crying ,
Love hurts

You are funny Pom, his finger is getting like ET's! πŸ˜‚πŸ‘½ Oh, and by the way (and for anyone else who was affected this week) there's an explanation about the disappearing envelopes on 'Forum Business' it's in the 'dont @ me' thread 😘

You'll be kicking yourself because you'll have to keep count of all her B.S. peeky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Between u and me, and keep this private ,just between me and you , as one of the token fellas on here all the lovely girls on here don't want me to be left out, feel sorry for me, so i can get them to do all the running around counting etc x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She was always in the nightclub I worked in in Newcastle when she was pregaz with H 😩I’ve spoken about it before..
She was a disgrace and didn’t give a duck !! The bar staff and door staff always felt so uncomfortable when she was in with her people 🀬🀬🀬
Ooh which nightclub was it? Why was she in Newcastle? TIA πŸ™‚

Reactions: 11
Ha , been thinking MrsEms , Been carried away with all the love on here joining in with the Tom stuff, , But I am very Religious , you don't think the person I worship will be upset do you? HE MIGHT think its blasphemous I mean i'm running scared, i'm hurtin, ooby dooby , im so worried im crying , But ur a pretty woman ,you got it , its over, Im crying ,
Love hurts

Between u and me, and keep this private ,just between me and you , as one of the token fellas on here all the lovely girls on here don't want me to be left out, feel sorry for me, so i can get them to do all the running around counting etc x
Am I right in thinking you like Big Roy? If so you have good taste.

Reactions: 7
I haven't been on for a while because it all got a bit too much. I found myself reading things on here and getting increasingly exasperated so took a few weeks off. Sorry guys, I don't have the dedication you all have πŸ˜•.
There is no way I can read through it all to catch up so I will just start from here. πŸ™‚ I've had a few vinos tonight so everything will be fine 😊🍾πŸ₯‚
Hope you are all well πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I haven't been on for a while because it all got a bit too much. I found myself reading things on here and getting increasingly exasperated so took a few weeks off. Sorry guys, I don't have the dedication you all have πŸ˜•.
There is no way I can read through it all to catch up so I will just start from here. πŸ™‚ I've had a few vinos tonight so everything will be fine 😊🍾πŸ₯‚
Glad too see you back, same tit different day, πŸ€— πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

I woke the OH up a couple of nights ago laughing at Crawl in his Little Tikes Cosy Coupe πŸ˜‚
@Pom Bear can you put a warning up before a pic please 🀣
Loooool I should make a little Pom bear warning πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Looooool it could light up at the end of his finger πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad too see you back, same tit different day, πŸ€— πŸ€—
Awww thank you, you are so thoughtful and kind πŸ’• between you, me and the garden gate 🀫 you and @Facehugger are one of the reasons I came on tonight 😚 I missed your banter πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Hiya Pom πŸ‘‹ missed you too πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello you ❀ don't worry, this vile lying madam gets to us all sometimes, it's nowt to apologise for stepping away for a bit. I am pleased you are ok and it's nice to see you 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello you ❀ don't worry, this vile lying madam gets to us all sometimes, it's nowt to apologise for stepping away for a bit. I am pleased you are ok and it's nice to see you 😘x
Awww Facehugger, you are the best πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awww thank you, you are so thoughtful and kind πŸ’• between you, me and the garden gate 🀫 you and @Facehugger are one of the reasons I came on tonight 😚 I missed your banter πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Hiya Pom πŸ‘‹ missed you too πŸ€—
Hi Pixie1 πŸ₯° xx.

Welcome back πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ it's lovely to see you back on again πŸ’–β€πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.