Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well funny that because I had the same idea, Krusty is what we used to call her on another forum (DS)
SO we could be the "Krusties" unless someone has a better idea. 🤪

Oh the brain just shifted into first gear, how about Depoppers? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Or Deploppers 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is interesting, replies on the DM when Katie had her jab.
katie18Apr02.png
katie18Apr03.png

Reactions: 11
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She has so much tat! By this time next year, she will be a millionaire!🤣🤣
Well the MM did seem to be knee deep in screwed up clothes every time they filmed in there. 🤣 Plus the barns were full of junk too.... how the robbers missed that lot when apparently they stole ‘everything’ from her... yet still no police reports on all these incidents submitted to the court. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Most definitely - him and his stupid cohorts must be screaming as they've lost their platform for their perfect woman.
And we have lost our Sun Fun Platform!!! it's doing my head in, probably doing DC16's head in too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He probably told them he could get them a lot of sales by advertising for them, if they give it to him for free or very low cost. Just how many of their followers can afford £12k for a Rolex? I honestly don’t know how companies can think it is a good idea to have these two promote their goods!
I agree 100%. It boggles my brain to understand why any business which wants a good reputation gets associated with these 2 known scammers.

Just look at the way they present (the free I'm assuming) Prep Kitchen food. Can't even be bothered to put on a plate, still in the plastic trays with half the film still attached. If your looking for freebies at least give them justice and present their products in a positive way.
He probably told them he could get them a lot of sales by advertising for them, if they give it to him for free or very low cost. Just how many of their followers can afford £12k for a Rolex? I honestly don’t know how companies can think it is a good idea to have these two promote their goods!
Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
How about 'Katies Haitis?'

Reactions: 15
How about 'Katies Haitis?'
Nah, I think we should keep the term just a singular word.

To be fair, lets wait for some of the other posters to wake up from their cess pits
to get some more opinions and ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
How about Skanksters? The play on gangsters could mean we are a tough group who people should not mess with!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
How about Skanksters? The play on gangsters could mean we are a tough group who people should not mess with!
Oh that is a very good one, I like it!! We are hard on Katie, we are just "HARD"

Perhaps when we get this sorted out Pom Bear can make up a banner. Oh I am so loving this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.