Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way itโ€™s written, it looks like โ€˜PUโ€™ as much as it does โ€˜PWโ€™. Which is exactly what it will be. A great pile of steaming PU.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the pizza express and the queen, ๐Ÿ˜‚
You probably order a 'La Reine' then ;)

Ooh fancy waking up to this troglodyte ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚
So rough and butch looking.

Another launch.... ๐Ÿ™„
Well you'll have to won't you as you can't be a director of anything, even traffic, for the foreseeable future you disgusting decrepit stinky old bankrupt. Pay your creditors you foul old stoat-faced moron. Today is a good day ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
When I saw her on the video walking to Amy's gate with Harvey, I thought she was Amy at first. She is looking old now. She really doesn't look good at all!

You probably order a 'La Reine' then ;)

So rough and butch looking.

Well you'll have to won't you as you can't be a director of anything, even traffic, for the foreseeable future you disgusting decrepit stinky old bankrupt. Pay your creditors you foul old stoat-faced moron. Today is a good day ๐Ÿ˜
I'm trying to work then I see foul old stoat faced moron!!! I need a lie down ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
When I saw her on the video walking to Amy's gate with Harvey, I thought she was Amy at first. She is looking old now. She really doesn't look good at all!
The wigs make her look older than ever - they drag features downwards which is why most people who need wigs resort to shorter choppier ones which give upward volume and flicky interest - I speak from hairless experiece once upon a time and could not have coped without my short and layered 'honey badger' wig ;). Never try and turn your fallen out pubes into fake eyelashes no matter what the YouTube tutorial tells ya...

I'm trying to work then I see foul old stoat faced moron!!! I need a lie down ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Is it going to rain then?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure why sheโ€™s put a pic of KP when sheโ€™s moaning on about getting abusive DMs on her IG but seems she can dish it out but canโ€™t take it... Iโ€™ve seen first hand the messages sheโ€™s done to someone else and hey Fern, maybe donโ€™t behave like a twunt and no one will send you messages. Reported her to the ASA as well (Fern) for not declaring all the gifted tit she gets sent
I see pointy chin is using a heavily filtered picture to advised her mua book. Why oh why are people so dim as to buy this book, sheโ€™s sold out 3 times, think sold 1500 books. ๐Ÿค”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Did she look like that in the car....๐Ÿค”

Nope!
I see absolutely no point in pointing out which foundation was used or anything else. She always looks like a burnt cake - oh burnt madeira, burnt battenburg, burnt fruit cake... with a varying number of dead spiders crawling round her nasty little pig-like eyes. Her eyebrows just float above like malevolent anacondas... yuck - what happened to the natural day look?

• Haha
I see pointy chin is using a heavily filtered picture to advised her mua book. Why oh why are people so dim as to buy this book, sheโ€™s sold out 3 times, think sold 1500 books. ๐Ÿค”
Well make-up application is a real skill - I am often gob-smacked when you see how these MUA's do stuff for films, tv and theatre. It is just a shame that plastering stuff on like these seems to get more attention. I'd like to see Fern actually do the make-up of someone famous for a film or know she was doing Drag Race. Just something that was interesting - I'm sure she would too.

I actually feel sorry for Gregg Wallace and John Torode... having to put up with her shouting ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Perhaps KP is going deaf from singing to herself in the shower?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see absolutely no point in pointing out which foundation was used or anything else. She always looks like a burnt cake - oh burnt madeira, burnt battenburg, burnt fruit cake... with a varying number of dead spiders crawling round her nasty little pig-like eyes. Her eyebrows just float above like malevolent anacondas... yuck - what happened to the natural day look?
Donโ€™t forget the hovercraft lips

• Haha
I am joining little Sid to keep him company ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’– xx.

Looool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx.

Resizer_16176456003030.jpg

Time to catch up ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You could be right @DC16 about it being quite recent. Isn't that hoodie the 1 she apparently borrowed from the MUA at Steph's Sick Bag ๐Ÿค”

There's a bit in that video that bothers me. When he's clearly distressed, she pulls up his hood & blithers on about tickling him. He then says no & sorry. Is he afraid for some reason? Why is he saying sorry? And even though he said no & sorry the stupid woman still tickled him ๐Ÿคฆ.
He's just some sort of toy to the the pair of them, an amusement thats she drags out, utilises then shoves back in the cupboard when she's had enough of being Mommy Dearest, yet worst of all is that he's the source of great amusment for bullyboy cole to the degree this vile pair even share the humiliating vids on their crappy sites for the world to laugh along with :( I don't find any of it at all funny, using that lad like that to crib money from his dilemmas and his obvious handicaps BUT as long as it brings in the moolah then price will be 'appy innit mate. Damn her to hell ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.