Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she shouts because she wants to make sure the mic picks up her every lie (sorry, I mean word) and that no one else can interrupt her!šŸ˜”
Heaven forbid anyone interrupt her šŸ˜”or even get a word in , god she screeches and shouts , best bit is she canā€™t even form the words correctly.

Reactions: 12
I think it was only filmed recently, they are only just getting the Christmas presents. But those colours nails were before lockdown eased...? šŸ¤” She did well to carry that heavy bag of presents, considering she said she couldnā€™t carry anything anymore...
Plus they never showed what price bought Amy, I suppose they didnā€™t want to show if it was expensive šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think it was only filmed recently, they are only just getting the Christmas presents. But those colours nails were before lockdown eased...? šŸ¤” She did well to carry that heavy bag of presents, considering she said she couldnā€™t carry anything anymore...
You could be right @DC16 about it being quite recent. Isn't that hoodie the 1 she apparently borrowed from the MUA at Steph's Sick Bag šŸ¤”

There's a bit in that video that bothers me. When he's clearly distressed, she pulls up his hood & blithers on about tickling him. He then says no & sorry. Is he afraid for some reason? Why is he saying sorry? And even though he said no & sorry the stupid woman still tickled him šŸ¤¦.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You could be right @DC16 about it being quite recent. Isn't that hoodie the 1 she apparently borrowed from the MUA at Steph's Sick Bag šŸ¤”

There's a bit in that video that bothers me. When he's clearly distressed, she pulls up his hood & blithers on about tickling him. He then says no & sorry. Is he afraid for some reason? Why is he saying sorry? And even though he said no & sorry the stupid woman still tickled him šŸ¤¦.
Spot on !
Another thing about the video, I know Amy is ill but she also never got up to reassure him, she didnā€™t show much emotion towards him at all , considering she hadnā€™t seen her grandson in ages . She just sat there . Maybe she did get up eventually but I gave up watching it as my heart goes out to Harvey and I canā€™t stand listening to her shouting , when she wiped his mouth with his hoodie argghhhhšŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”, she is pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Not sure why sheā€™s put a pic of KP when sheā€™s moaning on about getting abusive DMs on her IG but seems she can dish it out but canā€™t take it... Iā€™ve seen first hand the messages sheā€™s done to someone else and hey Fern, maybe donā€™t behave like a twunt and no one will send you messages. Reported her to the ASA as well (Fern) for not declaring all the gifted tit she gets sent

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Always try a gurning competition
Whenever he or she is being filmed, constantly has her phone in her hand, probably reading what is on here, Hi Katie šŸ‘‹

Not sure why sheā€™s put a pic of KP when sheā€™s moaning on about getting abusive DMs on her IG but seems she can dish it out but canā€™t take it... Iā€™ve seen first hand the messages sheā€™s done to someone else and hey Fern, maybe donā€™t behave like a twunt and no one will send you messages. Reported her to the ASA as well (Fern) for not declaring all the gifted tit she gets sent
Oh yeah, she never says gifted etc, she has loads of them every day!

Reactions: 11

So Kieran and Carl has not met as the kids are transferred through school - is Katie allowed back at the school then?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Looked like she went in for a testicle tickle too - that's assault.

So Kieran and Carl has not met as the kids are transferred through school - is Katie allowed back at the school then?
You don't 'cook' tea you boil hot water like we boil vats of steaming piss you raddled old hole end of nothing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.