Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and how the hell did it get the gig on Masterchef???? Does phoning up for a takeaway count as cooking these days or what?

I have just been on The Fail to enjoy the slagging offs for it and I do believe our old chum Ron Class has got another pseudo on there to defend the old woman ( being the only one I might add). Renovation 95 - such ingenuity eh? Bet it took her weeks to think that one up LOL
Morning all! I saw the line up of the Celebrity Masterchef and either don’t know them or it’s same old dross ie ex pop star, ex soap actress. However where does KP fit into this? She doesn’t seem the BBC type.

i shall either be washing my hair when it’s on or picking the fluff out of my belly button.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do Prep Kitchen allow them to promote their food in such a slovenly way? Can't even be bothered to put it on a plate, film still on the plastic tray. Just surprised they don't eat with their hands.

If it were my brand I'd be livid.

It can't possibly be doing their brand profile any good having these 2 scrounging trodlodgye grifters on board.
WHY would anybody even imagine having this slut promoting anything would make their goods A Seller? "Swipe up"? I'd swipe her with a shovel full of horse tit 🐴 :poop:

It seems odd that if the Scum reject comments because they're concerned about all the tit that's gonna hit the fan over price and her catalogue of Lies, then why are they still publishing her bullcrap by the ton? Would it not be easier to just stop buying her garbage to start with?

Morning all! I saw the line up of the Celebrity Masterchef and either don’t know them or it’s same old dross ie ex pop star, ex soap actress. However where does KP fit into this? She doesn’t seem the BBC type.

i shall either be washing my hair when it’s on or picking the fluff out of my belly button.
I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything with her in it :(

Reactions: 14
Go Michelle! Team Kieran still winning 🥇

Awaiting some illiterate bullshit from Crawl now 😴

@Cloud Chaser thanks for the update. Interesting thought about the horse box 🤔

Hey all just a an update.
Price and Woods are on the full offensive atm ( cue h+a together ) because they have an idea some things are going to be exposed.
They haven't got a clue what they are but expect full deflection over the next week or two for damage limitation.
She's been very very careless!!
I hope you're right @Binfest 🤞

Reactions: 19
" I’m also assuming she will have the appropriate gas/electric safety checks done or she could risk prosecution."

Surely having sewage all over the land from the broken septic tank is a definite health hazard as much as any dodgy gas or electrics? If as previously quoted its estimated as being a ruddy fortune to fix the system and remove all the filth that spewed out across the gardens, then that will certainly be knocked-off any potential offer on the place by a prospective buyer. Best thing would be a property developer buying the place and demolishing it thus removing the blight of price from it once and for all

Reactions: 13
So was this around crimbo time 🤔 bless H he doesn't feel safe sitting in that chair and I agree he looks to have gained more weight, she couldn't leave quick enough and only asked A if she was feeling OK as an afterthought, too concerned about the syrup blowing away 😠
Interesting that she's saved this for months 🤔. I wonder what else she has up her sleeve for deflection?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And here’s the YouTube link
She is a monster.

Poor Harvey clearly doesn't understand why he can't go into his nannas house and gets distressed. That witch could have prepared him but instead just wipes his tears on his t-shirt and laughs. witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hey all just a an update.
Price and Woods are on the full offensive atm ( cue h+a together ) because they have an idea some things are going to be exposed.
They haven't got a clue what they are but expect full deflection over the next week or two for damage limitation.
She's been very very careless!!
Ooh ooh Mr Peevely; the lies have escaped 🐻 🐨 🧸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Interesting that she's saved this for months 🤔. I wonder what else she has up her sleeve for deflection?
I think it was only filmed recently, they are only just getting the Christmas presents. But those colours nails were before lockdown eased...? 🤔 She did well to carry that heavy bag of presents, considering she said she couldn’t carry anything anymore...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Harvey will be deposited at A&E again on death's doorstep then she'll bugger-off to Gatwick once she's dumped him to set off for Turkey for some more plastic refills.

Then I suspect it'll be "A miscarriage brought on by stress" along with all these evil trolls giving her The Truth, mother's terminal illness taking a sudden downward turn, Kieron telling lies about her and Michel (sic) getting involved too. FGS Michelle IS involved - she looks after those kids 24/7, something price can never be accused of! And everything is all ultimately Peter's Fault too :)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Engaged more often than the kharzis at Euston station :)

I've just read that Alex has been given 8 months in the nick for insurance fraud over his car accident!

FFS if he gets 8 months for one relatively small porky-pie over less than 20k then what the effing hell should price get for all her fraudulent actions, the lies and deceits and squirrelling money away under other people's names eh? Life imprisonment? I say being back the guillotine just for HER :(

I just hope this is the portent of things to come as regards "Celebs" such as the hag thinking they can do as they like and con HMRC as much as us with their lies and fraudulent behaviour :( The prosecution had better be on their toes this time :(

Just shocked that she can even spell it. I bet she thought they were those little yellow things from the films...............................
8 weeks not months and he will on serve 4 weeks. I did work out KP's likely sentence on this basis along the lines she owes £3mil... so £60k = 8 weeks, £600k = 80 weeks and £3mil = 400 weeks - glad to be of service - lock the doors behind ya ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
8 weeks not months and he will on serve 4 weeks. I did work out KP's likely sentence on this basis along the lines she owes £3mil... so £60k = 8 weeks, £600k = 80 weeks and £3mil = 400 weeks - glad to be of service - lock the doors behind ya ;)
and chuck the key in the river please! On second thoughts chuck her in too but then plastic floats of course and we don't want any more of that plastic waste floating about do we? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY would anybody even imagine having this slut promoting anything would make their goods A Seller? "Swipe up"? I'd swipe her with a shovel full of horse tit 🐴 :poop:

It seems odd that if the Scum reject comments because they're concerned about all the tit that's gonna hit the fan over price and her catalogue of Lies, then why are they still publishing her bullcrap by the ton? Would it not be easier to just stop buying her garbage to start with?

I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch anything with her in it :(
But it is no comments on anything not just KP stories.

Deeply Krusty, just like her LOL :ROFLMAO::m
That will be a 'stuffed Krust'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.