Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pop quiz
1. What did she say she would design when she dies ?
2. what did she lob at a Glasgow hotel managers head?
3. what did Peter Andre make her do before she could see junior and Princess again
4. Who threatened to fly over to Australia to confront Peter Andre for taking his girlfriend
5. What was her 2019 New Years resolution

Ha ain’t got a clue about her, but a tattler told me she’s got an arse the size of a small country 🤣
1. ? No idea at a guess a burial tracksuit
2. Plates
3. Drug test
4. Scott Sullivan
5. Give up sex, booze and men, not drugs though she didnt mention drugs..also Crawl cant really be classed as a man can he.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1. ? No idea at a guess a burial tracksuit
2. Plates
3. Drug test
4. Scott Sullivan
5. Give up sex, booze and men, not drugs though she didnt mention drugs..also Crawl cant really be classed as a man can he.
1. A pink, blinged coffin?
(Not that you can design anything when you're dead)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thro
When did price get her lips refilled? As Cole had he’s procedures apparently a week after that. 🤷‍♀️
ugh lockdown off course...rules don't apply to this cow or him...remember the vid crawl released of him and sid, you could hear them in the background while she was having it done.

I liked pink until I realised Klattie does, I have a pink kayak, bikinis, golf clubs ughhh my car is silver though, in my defence I chose pink for easy identification and thought no one would steal them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought Covid jabs were 12 weeks apart so how come Harv had his 1st jab on 7 Feb and second last week? Have I missed something?

Your rhyming skills are amazeballs - ha ha ha - ty! :ROFLMAO:

May you get skin cancer Pricey ...

I thought he looked cute!
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

I want to know how on earth Crawl qualified for a Covid jab - please someone enlighten me. I don't believe anything they have posted about them.
You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

Last edited:
  • Angry
Someone said this would happen - how come Crawl at 31 qualifies for a jab - neither got one when Harvey had his first on 7 February. Something wrong here.
She's probably milking the 'disabled' con and has registered Crawl as HER and Harveys' carer and thus entitled? Great timing for KP to renew his driving/baby-making/dogs-body/scamming contract asap cos SHE CAN'T DRIVE!!! Hahahahalolalot x

Reactions: 13
Oh no 😔 bless you lovely, hope you feel better soon, lots of love my friend ❤🤗😘 xx
Thank you ❤💖🥰🥰🤗😘 xx
@Pink Squirrel 🥰😘 Monsieur Crumble apologises wholeheartedly for missing your birthday 🎂 Love the new thread title and Pom's wonderful creations 🤗
Hope you feel better soon 😘
Hope you feel better soon 😘
Hope you feel better soon, Pom ❤
Charles Drury. He’s now having a baby with Lauren Goodger. Katie was fuming when she found out.

Sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon ❤ @Pom Bear
Hope you feel better soon ❤
Thank you all.I'm alot better ❤💖🥰🥰🤗😘 xx

Alex adderson

Hope you feel better soon pom 🥰
Thank you 💖😊 Loads better now 🥰🤗😘 xx

I was thinking of teeth and hair flying about & a postage stamp in the corner with Sids' cute face on it to soften the impct!
Lol another good idea to make 🥰😊💖😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening Krusties..

I haven't caught up yet but..

Utter Bollocks, there was me thinking SHE had no side effects because she didn't say anything on Insta and she
was still posting her adverts for her crap. I wasn't aware carwash had his at the same time. The only possible
truth is that they were both unwell at the same time, however that could be for real or coincidence. Skanky
has exaggerated her condition, well that's to be expected.
Blimey - KP and Cole are so close that they defy National Statistics: Honestly! What are the chances of them both being ill after that jab? Pull the other one, you fookin' liars.

I think it was her own tomb-stone - imagine that, @pombear! REST IN PIECES Katrina Amy Alexander Alexis Infield....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She is coffin her suc-cock-a-guts ups now then

Yes , her coffin ⚰ 🤣

I said I’d have to be a bit crafty with you lot , nobody got no. 5 right yet ,
put us out of our misery...Im stumped lol

Hope you feel better soon Pom Bear...love this member from the Krustie Krew.❤

Yes , her coffin ⚰ 🤣

I said I’d have to be a bit crafty with you lot , nobody got no. 5 right yet ,
Number bloody 5: KATIE Price has vowed to kick off the New Year by declaring a ceasefire with exes Peter Andre and Kieran Hayler.....please tell me it's right....losing my mind lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Why is he such a WANKER!

I'm surprised he has Harvey in his car if he's known to smash windows and attack drivers.
Nows your chance Harvey... HIT HIM!!!
He'd claim it off the insurance - if he has any of course because we all know price dies not need such trivialities and he's probably under the impression he is Untouchable by now. Besides, he HAS to drive H around because the old hag does not have her licence back does she? (as if that makes any difference in reality)

We think she does.
IF the animals are still alive - this is price the animal killer isn't it?

Reactions: 7
Blimey - KP and Cole are so close that they defy National Statistics: Honestly! What are the chances of them both being ill after that jab? Pull the other one, you fookin' liars.

I think it was her own tomb-stone - imagine that, @pombear! REST IN PIECES Katrina Amy Alexander Alexis Infield....
Given the amount of plastic involved price cannot be buried nor cremated. Instead she'll be consigned to the recycling depot then turned into 600 Persil bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

The Sun, just contradicting their previous story that they are both bed stricken 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
He's turning into a girly more and more every bloody day. Do you think she'll make him get a penis extension eventually to remind her of well hung Kris? There's no doubt Crawl is lacking in that department and Klatty needs something that touches the sides. ;)
Something like a caber?

Think he was called Alex Addison. Parents are minted.
They must have been horrified when he pitched up with the old woman in tow. All their credibility straight down the kharzi! :poop:
Just imagine how embarrassed the bloke must be now when people rip him over price? LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.