Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Krusties. An old joke but I assume the coffin will be Y shaped 😉
Yes, and she'll have to get those ridiculous comedy boobs removed too or they'll never be able to shut the effing lid!
The old ones are the best
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pop quiz
1. What did she say she would design when she dies ?
2. what did she lob at a Glasgow hotel managers head?
3. what did Peter Andre make her do before she could see junior and Princess again
4. Who threatened to fly over to Australia to confront Peter Andre for taking his girlfriend
5. What was her 2019 New Years resolution

Ha ain’t got a clue about her, but a tattler told me she’s got an arse the size of a small country 🤣
Last nights pop quiz ,
No5 her news year’s resolution was to stop arguing with her ex’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

I hope she burns and shrivels up

Reactions: 9
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that he was funded by his parents and they were mortified and told him to dump Pwicey or he was off the payroll. Hence the 'Range Rover' he 'gifted' her, the villa in Majorca gone in a poof of smoke! She scuttled back to Kris Boyson.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
yay I got it pg 23

What do I win....please dont tell me it's a pair of Krustie stained knickers lol
You’re not so lucky , in June I will judge who I think has got the most points and they will win the Bunnycuddles cup 🤣

You’re not so lucky , in June I will judge who I think has got the most points and they will win the Bunnycuddles cup 🤣
Well done though

• Haha
People are Getting them a bit earlier - I know someone going on Wednesday for her second who got her first 31st Janhart.

You can have two people getting As Carers. It’s fairly standard when the person at risk a child to offer it to both parents (and technically Carl is Harvey’s step dad atm.) The daughter and son in law of a neighbour both got one weeks ago due to their primary school aged child having Autism

Harvey had his first jab on 7 Feb so why didn't KP, as his carer, have her first then? There is something very fishy about it all. I think they are planning a trip... no Harv included.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She's probably milking the 'disabled' con and has registered Crawl as HER and Harveys' carer and thus entitled? Great timing for KP to renew his driving/baby-making/dogs-body/scamming contract asap cos SHE CAN'T DRIVE!!! Hahahahalolalot x
And probably both claiming carer's allowance :mad: 😡:cautious:

• Angry

Let's see what reaction Skanky Flaps has to this. Because she will react. She won't keep her plastic puss filled mouth shut 😡

Interesting choice of words from the most despised piece of tit in the country 🤔. Hinting at a holiday which she'll claim is work maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that he was funded by his parents and they were mortified and told him to dump Pwicey or he was off the payroll. Hence the 'Range Rover' he 'gifted' her, the villa in Majorca gone in a poof of smoke! She scuttled back to Kris Boyson.
Those pics were taken when she was supposed too be taken the kids to primary school, dad had to do it ,your child’s first day in school and you were not there what a lousy Bastard mum. Margarine legs easily spreadable.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Let's see what reaction Skanky Flaps has to this. Because she will react. She won't keep her plastic puss filled mouth shut 😡

Interesting choice of words from the most despised piece of tit in the country 🤔. Hinting at a holiday which she'll claim is work maybe?
Bet Pete wishes he never got involved with the Skanky witch!

• Heart
I am waiting for Pricey or Carl to fake a Hosptial visit with a suspected blood clot. Just for attention

• Angry
Yes, and she'll have to get those ridiculous comedy boobs removed too or they'll never be able to shut the effing lid!
The old ones are the best
😉
She'll have to have her feet removed if she is being cremated... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Hope your ok as you haven’t been on
She sounds ok now 🤣 always got gravy slopping over the plate...but not her cooking by the sounds of it...
Oh and does she realise she not meant to go in other houses yet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not that it’s stopped her since lockdown started to abide by the rules...
If the enabler cooked that din dins I can see where krusty munge lups gets her cooking skills from 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.