Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex adderson
Think thatā€™s it knew you lot wouldnā€™t let me down šŸ‘

Yeah Alex Adderson , didnā€™t she have a night off from rehab ? Wtf and wasnā€™t she supposed to be skint and paying for everything with wads of cash ?

Reactions: 11
Think thatā€™s it knew you lot wouldnā€™t let me down šŸ‘

Yeah Alex Adderson , didnā€™t she have a night off from rehab ? Wtf and wasnā€™t she supposed to be skint and paying for everything with wads of cash ?
Yes, and then she got back with Kris again briefly after him.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of Alex Adderson, i remember The Sun writing an article about Alex paying for everything...and they meant EVERYTHING (hence her carrying a bag of cash) They quickly deleted that part though. But not quite quick enough ;)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like to be serious for once and talk about mental health. I
Speaking of Alex Adderson, i remember The Sun writing an article about Alex paying for everything...and they meant EVERYTHING (hence her carrying a bag of cash) They quickly deleted that part though. But not quite quick enough ;)
aah do you mean a bit like bullyboy ? The fella who doesnā€™t want fame , has got his own cash , But correct me if Iā€™m wrong , I canā€™t remember him buying her anything that wasnā€™t either an ad or a freebie ?

Reactions: 14
Talking about exā€™s

Where have we heard this part of the story before..šŸ¤” with every man sheā€™s been with?

The couple were even talking about having kids just weeks into their relationship.
He said: "She kept telling me she hadn't met someone like me in a long time.
"She was telling me it was 'different' with us and that she really wanted to be around me all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I would like to be serious for once and talk about mental health. I am the happiest fella you could meet , but had depression once after a bereavement, it is an illness , people say snap out of it but you canā€™t. I have known a few people who have had problems. One thing I have found is that ,
Having problems never takes away decency empathy or human kindness, in fact it works the other way , people with problems are always so great full for the support they get.
Now I support people totally with health problems,
But con artists are always ready to treat human kindness as a weakness , deflection,
and people feel guilty for criticising people with problems.
Letā€™s have a look at this depop stuff , my wife has sold some stuff she has grown out of , if anybody complained she would be beside herself with worry , itā€™s pride , this bleeping thing never ever says sorry , and whatā€™s the golden rule of the con artist ? No matter what , never ever offer people their money back , you just get her spokeswoman spouting tit , Trust me this woman is a third rate grifter , and doesnā€™t give a duck

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Talking about exā€™s

Where have we heard this part of the story before..šŸ¤” with every man sheā€™s been with?

The couple were even talking about having kids just weeks into their relationship.
He said: "She kept telling me she hadn't met someone like me in a long time.
"She was telling me it was 'different' with us and that she really wanted to be around me all the time.
Thanks for that DC. I'd forgotten the bit about her sexting married blokes šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh yes, Skanky would like all that pink Pom ā¤ do you think we need a few pairs of pants or a false tit or two floating about too? šŸ¤­šŸ¤£šŸ˜˜Xx
I was thinking of teeth and hair flying about & a postage stamp in the corner with Sids' cute face on it to soften the impct!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She sounds ok now šŸ¤£ always got gravy slopping over the plate...but not her cooking by the sounds of it...
Oh and does she realise she not meant to go in other houses yet šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Not that itā€™s stopped her since lockdown started to abide by the rules...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Evening Krusties..

I haven't caught up yet but..

Utter Bollocks, there was me thinking SHE had no side effects because she didn't say anything on Insta and she
was still posting her adverts for her crap. I wasn't aware carwash had his at the same time. The only possible
truth is that they were both unwell at the same time, however that could be for real or coincidence. Skanky
has exaggerated her condition, well that's to be expected.

Reactions: 18
Pop quiz
1. What did she say she would design when she dies ?
2. what did she lob at a Glasgow hotel managers head?
3. what did Peter Andre make her do before she could see junior and Princess again
4. Who threatened to fly over to Australia to confront Peter Andre for taking his girlfriend
5. What was her 2019 New Years resolution

Even Anti-vaxxers are giving Katie problems, permit me to laugh my bollocks off!!

All caught up now, now for Lozza and some waffle.
Ha ainā€™t got a clue about her, but a tattler told me sheā€™s got an arse the size of a small country šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Once a tart always a tart šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Time for some thought people, over on the Lozza thread the posters are known as "Scrunchies".
I was thinking we could do something similar over here, what shall we call ourselves? I don't
have any idea's of my own yet because my brain is still in neutral.
Trackies?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.