Katie Price #31 news on rotation, is Pricey the biggest liar in the nation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that he was funded by his parents and they were mortified and told him to dump Pwicey or he was off the payroll. Hence the 'Range Rover' he 'gifted' her, the villa in Majorca gone in a poof of smoke! She scuttled back to Kris Boyson.
Yes his parents held the purse strings and were not at all impressed that he stopped seeing his baby from his ex because KP didn't want him to. The car was one of his parents' company ones. She's such an evil bleep; always separating her prey from their family and friends. She was with this Alex the night she crashed her car I think... think they rowed and she drove off, gate crashed Kris's 30th bash, drank more, left then bang and Kris still came to her rescue and waited for her to be released from a prison cell.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Nah all that highly combustible plastic - it would explode the crematoria leaving a huge PINK mushroom cloud hanging over the surrounding area
Cremation could be very dangerous, I'm thinking Chernobyl with her toxicity! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, first time I've had boiling piss! those evil bastards claiming to be "bed stricken" with side effects 🀨 she claiming that her arm is soooo painful 😩 yet claims to suffer chronic pain 24/7 claims she has nausea whilst chowing down on whatever was on that dinner plate 🀨 there are thousands of us suffering real pain(so many of us here) and disabilities including dear little babies! I've been catching up on this and the last thread and I have honestly run out of words to describe these two toxic leeches 😀😠😑🀬

Ok, first time I've had boiling piss! those evil bastards claiming to be "bed stricken" with side effects 🀨 she claiming that her arm is soooo painful 😩 yet claims to suffer chronic pain 24/7 claims she has nausea whilst chowing down on whatever was on that dinner plate 🀨 there are thousands of us suffering real pain(so many of us here) and disabilities including dear little babies! I've been catching up on this and the last thread and I have honestly run out of words to describe these two toxic leeches 😀😠😑🀬
I'm off to do some more drawing to calm down...and breathe πŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Harvey had his first jab on 7 Feb so why didn't KP, as his carer, have her first then? There is something very fishy about it all. I think they are planning a trip... no Harv included.
Pointy chins mate who does the fillers, saying on her Instagram that they were looking to book a holiday. So I think they will be looking too. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Sick
  • Angry

I'm off to do some more drawing to calm down...and breathe πŸ™‚
Try a paper bag to blow in very good and eco friendly and you can do your shopping in it later.

Reactions: 11
Yes his parents held the purse strings and were not at all impressed that he stopped seeing his baby from his ex because KP didn't want him to. The car was one of his parents' company ones. She's such an evil bleep; always separating her prey from their family and friends. She was with this Alex the night she crashed her car I think... think they rowed and she drove off, gate crashed Kris's 30th bash, drank more, left then bang and Kris still came to her rescue and waited for her to be released from a prison cell.
Says in this article that she wanted to be with Alex and marry him. After how long? Price dumped kris, got with Alex , got back with kris, dumped kris and wanted to marry Alex, phew! Luckily Alex was having none of it. More fool kris, should of left her on her own in the police station.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
I always have a brown paper bag in my bag - just in case I see some paps outside like you do 😲
I carry a plastic bag at all times there’s so much tit around the street I live in!

You know what I’ve thought of an idea for KP, a tv programme. There used to be a programme where celebs were regressed under hypnosis and usually they entered a world of kings and Queens or maids or something historical and interesting. Katie could be regressed to a glamour model who does topless pics.

wait a minute, Dad, I think I’ve got it wrong.......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping vile evil witch..☹
Remember those photos of her posing in Thailand with Boysom?They were just vile,topless as well false bleeping footballs with dodgy nips.Every bleeping day there was photos of the vile bleep with poser Boysom.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I remember that. She was with Alex that night and had some fruit alcoholic cocktails saying they were part of her 5 a day and just kept drinking them. She did later crash Kris’ birthday bash. He was a complete fool waiting for at the police station

Reactions: 16
If the enabler cooked that din dins I can see where krusty munge lups gets her cooking skills from 🀒
I know Im being an old fart,
I am waiting for Pricey or Carl to fake a Hosptial visit with a suspected blood clot. Just for attention
Don't give them ideas!

You are absolutely right Liar my chum. Well remembered!

Last edited:
She's bought a ton of followers. Had about 6k followers now 52k :rolleyes: OK LOL
Hashtagging wonderfullife and shopping at Harrods :eek: πŸ₯΄ πŸ˜‚
Doubt 'herbal life' as she calls it and video messages pays anything. Mingebag.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She's bought a ton of followers. Had about 6k followers now 52k :rolleyes: OK LOL
Hashtagging wonderfullife and shopping at Harrods :eek: πŸ₯΄ πŸ˜‚
Doubt 'herbal life' as she calls it and video messages pays anything. Mingebag.
Oops wrong thread LOL. it's that other skank im on about westbrooke

• Haha
  • Wow
It's very quiet..... what's she plotting? πŸ€”. Even The Scum can't be bothered to hash together a load of old bollocks from her Itsasham. I do think she's running out of steam. Everything is lifted from Itsasham or a blatant out & out desperate lie. She's probably hoping for a celebrity story that she can jump on πŸ™„
I wonder if she is actually shitting herself about the upcoming court appearance?

They are all the same - Lozza too.
Those pics of her in that blue dress 😳🀒 I did think that when it's time she won't need to bounce up & down on a birthing ball, she can just use her arse 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's very quiet..... what's she plotting? πŸ€”. Even The Scum can't be bothered to hash together a load of old bollocks from her Itsasham. I do think she's running out of steam. Everything is lifted from Itsasham or a blatant out & out desperate lie. She's probably hoping for a celebrity story that she can jump on πŸ™„
I wonder if she is actually shitting herself about the upcoming court appearance?
I think she is trying to work out how to be out of the country... she's had her lips done, her skin is sun-bed bronzed... Turkey beckons I reckon.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.