Katie Price #305 A free fake party for the grifting bint, why is it needed when she’s worth a mint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said this in this afternoon’s TT….the red tops are getting quick 👏
I would t be surprised if reporters were the ones posing certain questions on the lives.
---
Absolutely, and that's what some fail to understand - it's not meant as a criticism, it's just some have more learning than others. It so happens that I have been researching consent lately, for something new.
---
apologies if that came across as patronising - not intended at all.
---

I think she is so deluded that she won't bother with legal rep.
Then in that case, I think she will run.

Reactions: 15
She told the Kids today that she was picking up Princess later and they asked if she was staying the night. KFP said she would! Was that another lie for SM?
Presumably Chauffeur Cole will be driving because of course Licey Pricey would never drive illegally would she? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Listen to this complete BS

”I’m up for helping people out for their business”….you just can’t make this up 🤦🏽‍♀️….

View attachment 2368745
We know she’s a liar as the first hot tub man said she said from the off she wasn’t going to pay but wound promote via post. He refused as she wouldn’t even cover the fuel . She d really needs to remember what she says when there’s evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All I can think about is that dear little puppy wandering around in all this noise and chaos, missing his mummy and siblings and nobody to bond with him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well Stan, I’ve been the Mom of a primary kid for long enough to know you don’t do anything that may incur the wrath of the other Moms, it’s a minefield out there, and I can see ‘washing the kicky-ball kit’ would be fraught with danger…..so that’s a big No No. I don’t mess with the school Moms 😱

On a happier note regarding The Skank, after a moderately successful start (it was around 30th in both Apple and Spotify Charts ) I’ve just checked the latest figures…..oh my, it’s tumbling, it’s tumbling real bad, seems no content and no production values, just Skank chatting 💩 does not a good podcast make😁

What a shame….Ouch……

View attachment 2366759View attachment 2366761
She said she was no 1. She can't even lie straight in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.