Katie Price #306 Skank can join schmooze on her crooze to escape grifting and bankruptcy blooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all and welcome to #306!!

I was thinking of having an opening ceremony and Skank was due to turn up and cut the ribbon for us (she was a bargain - I offered to share her rummage sale rejects Merch site link) seeing as she is that desperate for work she is begging on her Tacky Tocks.

Anyway as you can see she didn't turn up at all...

Thank you to @Stan Butler for the thread title (slightly modified to fit)

1691615295186.png

Here is the link to #305

Skankruptcy date is 14th September apparently

She's sort of come back to the MM - possibly because H is due to stay for a while.

The manky tacky toks are back with her bragging about being loaded, pissing about with her hair and generally looking off her head on something.

The #cakegate scandal picked up on Kipper scrounging

Unfortunately there is a new puppy in her orbit, which is quite frankly heart breaking - we are all praying for it to make old age.

Poor little mite

1691615063838.png

Apparently her and SB are going to have a "Surprise wedding" - but she says its Bull?

She said that B sees KH in contact centre and J doesn't see his dad, nice work there Skank - supposed to be confidential for the childrens sake

No doubt loads more hilarity and her dropping herself in it with more Tacky Tocks in the near future.

AS you were Krusties !! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
About time I got TT.... might even learn how to record it, I have time and the technology.

Reactions: 17
Let me know if any of you get a photo of her arriving to open the thread!

I think I saw her... but it might have been a potato with my Cerise tea towel wrapped around it

1690832986953.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
About time I got TT.... might even learn how to record it, I have time and the technology.
Oh you asked the question, how do I record her Lives, at he end of the last thread, it’s quite easy on my Ipad. I just use the ‘screen record’ function, usually I have it running as a minimised window and I actually work with her nonsense playing in the top right-hand corner. Sometimes I mute her, that voice 🤦🏽‍♀️ Then I edit the video into a short clip later just using the Edit function in videos, it doesn’t take long once you know what you’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As a person who has no idea how the family courts work, can I ask... can Kieran ask for drugs tests or am I barking totally up the wrong tree 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh you asked the question, how do I record her Lives, at he end of the last thread, it’s quite easy on my Ipad. I just use the ‘screen record’ function, usually I have it running as a minimised window and I actually work with her nonsense playing in the top right-hand corner. Sometimes I mute her, that voice 🤦🏽‍♀️ Then I edit the video into a short clip later just using the Edit function in videos, it doesn’t take long once you know what you’re doing.
AH, thanks for that but I don't have any apple products, however I found software that can do it called iTop that I've just been playing with on my desktop computer which seems to work. Even after 10 minutes I've worked it out, not perfect but workable but the software is limited to 10 minutes plus it's watermarked. I can also edit the clips, in a while I might master the software.

Thanks for getting back to me on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
New thread. I know this is the first page but can I repeat my thread title for the next thread please

Katie Price #307 - remember, remember the 14th of September, marching powder, reasons and Tik Tok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Thanks to Biffa for doing the thread❤ thanks to all of you who voted❤ an unexpected title win again but credit must go to schmooze for being on her cruise❤ but a special mention has to go to skank for being the total fuckup and bleep she is..🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So KP says she has loads of money, does she not realise that she has to pay her creditors or does she think she can keep everything for herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Iamthestorm is right she does need a bleeping good hiding. I cant do this anymore it's too much for my heart to take, so I'm dropping out from the thread. Thank you all for the entertainment and shared concern for the animals. I hope she gets what she deserves very soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Let me know if any of you get a photo of her arriving to open the thread!

I think I saw her... but it might have been a potato with my Cerise tea towel wrapped around it

View attachment 2369302
Dear Biffa.
I'm sorry i can't open the new thread tonight,, i'm to busy at a red carpet event for the opening of an envelope. (pictures enclosed just for you)
Lots of love.
Skank xxx
IMG_20230809_231314_853~2.jpg
IMG_20230809_231616_585~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
@Iamthestorm is right she does need a bleeping good hiding. I cant do this anymore it's too much for my heart to take, so I'm dropping out from the thread. Thank you all for the entertainment and shared concern for the animals. I hope she gets what she deserves very soon.
I hear you, I feel the same, all I can say is she is definitely on a downward spiral now, in every way. Legally it is all catching up with her, the BH, children etc. But you only have to look at her face, it's ruined, she will never be a gorgeous, secksy model again. It's all gone, the fame, the friends, the red carpet. All she has is Cole who hates her and crappy tictac jeyda and using slymi. I'm here for the end of days, sans kids, sans pets, sans everything

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I could cry looking at the pic of that poor puppy
Its heartbreaking. Gates were wide open when I drove past today, that poor dog won’t stand a chance on that road, it’s a busy dual carriage way and her gates are just before a 60mph speed camera, there are a lot of cars doing I’d say at least 80 then slow to 60 just before the cameras. It’s a notorious accident spot and no animal would survive getting hit there. The other dogs must be locked up somewhere or they would surely have suffered a similar fate to Blade 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.