Katie Price #305 A free fake party for the grifting bint, why is it needed when she’s worth a mint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got a copy of the afternoon TT DC I missed it. Did you hear her say on the earlier one that he podcast is no 1 everywhere 😂
For anyone who missed it this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well I didn’t see him at all at the time, , and I was about to delete the video, so you noticing him whatever colour 😁 made me go back and fast forward through it and there he was. Wouldn‘t have caught it otherwise 👍🏾😁 These TackyTicks as awful as there are, are brilliant at her outing herself, every time she does or says something that could be trouble for her. I don’t know if Skank’s just really thick, or so cocky now she doesn’t care. Whatever, keep it up Skank, you might be earning coin on these things, but they do you no favours.
Any chance of uploading the 2nd live please kylie

Reactions: 9
I often wonder if KP applied to the Court of Prorection when H became 18. It would be the only way she could consent on his behalf as an adult
COP will probably be running concurrently with the LA and Kipper as a named party to proceedings. That is normally the course of action. They will also encourage her to use a financial care service to manage H's finances. Normally the preferred option.

Reactions: 24
She will still be involved in his care as far as I understand it, she won't have the right to decide everything though........the Local authority have the final say and ( in theory) step in if she tries to do things outside his best interests. If she wanted to challenge it she could then apply to the court of protection....but she won't have any grounds as his best interests are being looked after.....well better than she would anyway!
For me this is quite interesting if she didn't........ its quite standard for SS to discuss this and encourage this during transition from paeds to adult services. Unless she didn't bother going to meetings

Reactions: 12
Latest
Lets hope this continues in ALL media ... she must be blowing her top tonight, seething that the sun have finally chosen to expose her, give her ` pay back ` ... this may get quite interesting, the house of cards is falling at break neck speed, all around her ... as most here predicted ... of course she`ll go into deflection mode with harv bear being home for 10days, and all her usual sickly gushy, fake posts, he seems to be saying NO to her lately, again hope this continues, he stands his ground with mother dearest

She can only handle life on her terms .... going ` her ` way ... if she isn't in control, she loses it quite fast, and lashes out ... she has to be in CONTROL .... BRING IT ON I SAY!! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Edit - and even then it would still be decision by decision based wouldn't it? (That's my understanding anyway as there's a vast difference between deciding if you want to wear the blue or yellow tshirt today and consenting for something like major surgery)
Material outcome - and what could be a life-changing incident to you could mean something different for someone else. Let's say for example you were almost blind and the proposed surgery meant there was a 0.1% chance you could lose some sight, to that partially blind person that would be significant. Material risk is key to consent.

Reactions: 21
The line she was spinning that “Princess practically lives here” and “Junior and Princess don’t live with Pete” seem to have been quickly forgotten. We know Junior keeps his distance, but Princess also hasn’t been seen with Skanky for weeks.
She can’t keep up with her own lies, I can’t wait to hear her give evidence at the BH.
She told the Kids today that she was picking up Princess later and they asked if she was staying the night. KFP said she would! Was that another lie for SM?

Reactions: 14
Material outcome - and what could be a life-changing incident to you could mean something different for someone else. Let's say for example you were almost blind and the proposed surgery meant there was a 0.1% chance you could lose some sight, to that partially blind person that would be significant. Material risk is key to consent.
Yes sorry what I meant to illustrate was that someone may have capacity to make one decision but not another. So their capacity should be considered for each decision and not just a total blanket of yes they have capacity or no they don't

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It seems they've been proactive and contacted the insolvency service to find out, she won't like that at all....she's not in control of
the story! It's not at all like when the smelly old fishy 'sauce' gives a story.
Notice that there was no ‘we’ve reached out to KP for comment’.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the TTS are so she can pay for legal rep for the BH. No one will take up without her paying upfront.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes sorry what I meant to illustrate was that someone may have capacity to make one decision but not another. So their capacity should be considered for each decision and not just a total blanket of yes they have capacity or no they don't
Absolutely, and that's what some fail to understand - it's not meant as a criticism, it's just some have more learning than others. It so happens that I have been researching consent lately, for something new.
---
apologies if that came across as patronising - not intended at all.
---
I think the TTS are so she can pay for legal rep for the BH. No one will take up without her paying upfront.
I think she is so deluded that she won't bother with legal rep.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely, and that's what some fail to understand - it's not meant as a criticism, it's just some have more learning than others. It so happens that I have been researching consent lately, for something new.
---
apologies if that came across as patronising - not intended at all.
We've had loads of extra training on it recently due to the changes in Dols/mca but tends to be tailored specifically for my sector. Definitely a Hot Topic

Reactions: 13
It’d be an amazing double whammy if Kieran could get in front of a FC judge before the 14/09 BH and reduce the % of contact to ruin the ‘i have loads of kids living with me’ argument once & for all…
Would mean majority of the time there would be none
It doesn’t make any difference whether she has the kids or not. She can live anywhere with them it doesn’t have to be the MM.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone else started a new thread?

I can if needed

Just checking in case anyone else is in the process

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Any chance of uploading the 2nd live please kylie
I deleted it all. my IPad is filling up with her 💩 just got a few clips left which I posted earlier, to be honest it was a horrible watch she was off her head, gave me a headache, so much shouting and singing 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.