Katie Price #305 A free fake party for the grifting bint, why is it needed when she’s worth a mint?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long has skank known about this and would this explain skank going into hiding so papers can't be served in person, i'm thinking of the questions the BH want answers to and would the "i've not been staying at Pricey Towers for weeks and only just received the questions when i returned today,, so can you postpone to give me time to get the paperwork ready" 😎
I don’t think that will wash in an electronic age. Plus, courts have access to process servers. I wouldn’t be surprised at the point if she does a bunk in early September. She isn’t one for facing reality is she?

Reactions: 20
What's on the cards for some deflection, think the scum have got wind of the BH date of the 14th sept but instead of going to Sophie the source for a bullshit response they've gone direct to the court and outed her. Think the scum are sick of skank and Sophie the source giving them "exclusive" paid for stories only to be called liars like the moved out and getting married in secret bollocks. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
We've had loads of extra training on it recently due to the changes in Dols/mca but tends to be tailored specifically for my sector. Definitely a Hot Topic
It's fascinating - I have been doing lots of reading around medical consent for a new project. It's a rabbit hole I am happy to fall down.

If you are interested read The Montgomery Judgement. It transcends into all types of content when looked into.

On topic, Kipper is a flea-ridden, scum bag, cheating, grifting, stinky, abusing twunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I deleted it all. my IPad is filling up with her 💩 just got a few clips left which I posted earlier, to be honest it was a horrible watch she was off her head, gave me a headache, so much shouting and singing 🤦🏽‍♀️
I'm interested to know how you can make recordings of her TT, just the basics.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. Consent is something I am passionate about, and there's a landmark case questioning even the Bolam test which I have just been researching. She clearly doesnt understand this - or anything for that matter. Even which day of the week it is causes confusion.

Harvey is an adult, albeit with limited mental capacity. If he could consent to have this information shared, I doubt he would. It then passes to a best interests model. It is undoubted that this is not in his best interests to share this information, especially the way the vast majority of the general public view overweight people. Then we can look at risk - Kipper clearly knows that Harvey is sadly morbidly obese but does nothing to support him. We have had evidence recently - eating out of the bin and huge portion sizes pictured. If he lacks capacity then this is abuse as she is the responsible adult.

14th September - I am going to be four days deep into something, and I most certainly won't have ready access to scrolling Tattle. Heck, at this stage, I don't even know if I will have access to a decent loo!

She can play it two ways - answer the questions or plead mental health crisis and then be deemed unstable to look after J&B. However she plays it, the outcome is not good for her.

I will await with interest.
Watch out for the Titanic down there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But would anyone pull her up on it?
It depends. If family court is involved, Kieran’s legal team can ask the judge to place a ban on KP mentioning the arrangements for the privacy of the children. I’m surprised that this hasn’t happened already. If/when an order is in place and it is breached, then that is contempt of court. KP is treading a very fine line here. She has no respect for the children’s privacy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bare with me and I will get #306 going, it just takes me ages to find the thread title suggestions!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone keeps asking if the dog story is true. Skanky is ignoring them
---
Says they are doing another mucky mansion, had a meeting about it the other day
There's no way she didn't see those posts

Reactions: 11
I almost feel panicky reading about the bankruptcy and its not even mine. Surely she must feel some kind of stress?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.