Katie Price #305 A free fake party for the grifting bint, why is it needed when she’s worth a mint?

Why is she not stinking out the MM?

• Been evicted?

Votes: 39 11.2%
  • Hiding from KH

Votes: 37 10.6%
  • Hiding from various authorities

Votes: 233 67.0%
  • The place has fallen apart

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • Having renovations done

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh new sheets time!

Thank you to title creator supreme - @Winepig !

1691347821328.png

Here is the link to thread #304!

So what has been going on?

Well KH got to see B for her birthday and we got some beautiful natural photos...

1691347883370.png

1691347896268.png

Whilst KP scrounged a load of freebies to try and look like "Foxy Bingo Mother of the year 1990"...

1691348341813.png

Apparently the "catering" consisted of a shopping trolley of random food from Aldi thrown onto a worktop - delicious 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

1691348470441.png

1691348483652.png

We have a lovely mug of steaming tea from a Tattler who was on the scene at one of her plasterclasses and recalled the horror of it all...

Plus Skank says she is going to restart the plasterclass shambles and flog some of her merchandise rummage sale rejects at the events too

They are still weapons grade Cunts ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

As you were Krusties! ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
When the kids are with Kieron the smiles reach their eyes, when they are with Skanky , well they’re basically working, posing in adverts

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
By the way two new threads were created at the same time and it looks like the mods have merged them together - just in case you are a bit confused!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thanks Biffa for creating new thread 😘
And thanks for the votes lovelies ❤

Let battle commence .
Krusties versus Skankenstein .
I love ittttttt!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thanks for new sheets Biff ❤ and great recap. I love the poll too, nice one 🤣

Winey ❤😘 you shall have wine this evening in celebration of another great Fred title, well done xx

Onward we go, with hopefully more Skanky Goss shared & more hot tea (and no dissing interference from IG Nataleeee) this thread 👽🤗❤😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I lurrrve the new Fred biffa ❤ love the poll also!

don’t cha know she’s worth 45million and not bankrupt and she’s a successful buisness woman !? 😆🤣

I LOOOOVE IT ❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Facey , I’m on my second glass lovely !
One for a friend I’ve lost , one in celebration of Thread Title .
We’ll see if we can collab on the next one 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Facey , I’m on my second glass lovely !
One for a friend I’ve lost , one in celebration of Thread Title .
We’ll see if we can collab on the next one 😘
I'd send you a bottle tonight if I could, bless your heart. You deserve it ❤😘 the day after always feels less worse than the day before, but only a bit. 🤗🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd send you a bottle tonight if I could, bless your heart. You deserve it ❤😘 the day after always feels less worse than the day before, but only a bit. 🤗🤗 xx
You’re such a sweetie ♥
I’m struggling to process it to be honest . He was such a beautiful soul , and, until Friday , in peak physical fitness . This year just keeps on giving .
Comes to something when Tattle helps keep you sane ! 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
You’re such a sweetie ♥
I’m struggling to process it to be honest . He was such a beautiful soul , and, until Friday , in peak physical fitness . This year just keeps on giving .
That's what we are all here for, this year is utter crap if you ask me - but we've always got old Skanky to provide a welcome distraction, onward we go, get them Nora Batty stockings firmly pegged up to your britches elastic girls and carry on ❤👍😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
You’re such a sweetie ♥
This thread will always keep you sane, Always been the Nicest people in the world on here , it’s like a family , we laugh together cry together, and fight the pair of obnoxious grifters , while you’re having wine I’m having a beer so cheers 🍺 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A new house maybe that’s why she’s left the MM? … I’ve heard rumours that she’s got property is this true ?
IMG_6486.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
That's what we are all here for, this year is utter crap if you ask me - but we've always got old Skanky to provide a welcome distraction, onward we go, get them Nora Batty stockings firmly pegged up to your britches elastic girls and carry on ❤👍😘
Random I know, but I have a Silkie with the fluffiest feet ever who is called Nora. She is yet to lay, unlike my rescued battery girlies. I force eggs on my postman just to keep on top of the egg laying!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Still radio silence from skank, all it's done is popped out of hiding to stage some pics with bunny and promote the idiots she managed to grift bunny's birthday tents, food, balloons and banner from but skank just managed to post a grift for hair extensions from unique hair just before going back into hiding at the safe house, oh and apparently skank and Amy the enabler and the rest of the clan are doing a charity fun run for harefield hospital with hundreds of friends of harefield so the "friends" won't get a mention it'll be all skank as usual that'll turn it into a me me me day like H's train WR picture. 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 34
You’re such a sweetie ♥
Tattle has been keeping me sane since I joined, Skanky makes me want to tear out my hair, but Krusties have been uplifting. I’m sorry you have lost someone Winey, take care x

I’m sorry you had to say goodbye to your fur baby, @karma4klattie, you look after yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Still radio silence from skank, all it's done is popped out of hiding to stage some pics with bunny and promote the idiots she managed to grift bunny's birthday tents, food, balloons and banner from but skank just managed to post a grift for hair extensions from unique hair just before going back into hiding at the safe house, oh and apparently skank and Amy the enabler and the rest of the clan are doing a charity fun run for harefield hospital with hundreds of friends of harefield so the "friends" won't get a mention it'll be all skank as usual that'll turn it into a me me me day like H's train WR picture. 😎
The hair extension post had an air of Jedya - who always refers to customers as girls, which I have yet to hear Kipper say. I reckon she posted that, not Kipper, who is in hiding in deepest, darkest Essex without internet.

Those poor kids.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.