Katie Price #304 co-ord cole has put on the pounds while his bag of heat looks like shes boxed ten rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’ve been on The Westcrack thread @Madcatbimbo posted a link to the latest boob job pics of The Crack…..they are horrific, should come with a warning MadCat 😱😁 Westcrack compares herself to Pamela Anderson….the delusion with these people, Pammy is lovely, and has aged really well I think….seriously Westcrack 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway I’m not posting the topless ones here, take a look in Westcrack’s thread if you can stomach it 🤢 This is where Skank is heading, reckon Skank is using ❄ at a Westcrack level, or close to it, go on Skank keep going, the photo below of Westcrack is where you are heading, c’mon Skank get that nose collapsing.

Posting the comparison pic the article uses of Pam and DW, OMG DW looks like Pammy’s great grandmother, this will be Skank soon methinks….

View attachment 2361225
🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♀️Off to look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have never EVER been jealous of Skanky, but that OTT party food and decorations gave me a twinge of the green-eyed monster. Sometimes life isn't fair. Gotta admire her gift for grifting., grrr..... shameless bleep.
I didn't feel jealous looking at it. The cake looked pretty but nothing that our local baker can't do for cheaper (her cakes taste amazing and look good although the presentation isn't as polished as these fancy bakeries). The 'grazing food' looked rubbish, a few bags of stuff from M&S would be nicer and put it on proper paper plates not piled in a big messy heap. Tents silly, a DIY job with sleeping bags and camp beds up in the bedroom would have been as much fun for the girls. Also sick of balloon walls and giant letters, boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Before they got butchered off for crawls birthday cake toppings !
---

DC , can you find this for us pls x
Why on earth should DC find you a link? I very much suspect she has better things to do than be the go-to for people too lazy to find things for themselves! This is so disrespectful. Grr. 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.