Katie Price #304 co-ord cole has put on the pounds while his bag of heat looks like shes boxed ten rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont know how these work,so ,does skanky sell the tickets at £80 each, and fern does the make up and they just talk about it and what they are doing etc., ? i cant work out what the salons get out of it ? especially if skanky brings her own crap to sell and if she dont turn up, do the salon have to deal with the aftermath ? how does it all work,i just cant fathom it out ?
Some went quite to town and got balloon arches, laid on drinks and yes would of had to tidy up afterwards.
Tickets were sold through Jeyda’s KP Merch account. So she would of had to give KP/Fern their share too, plus Jeyda did most of the driving.

Reactions: 24
i dont know how these work,so ,does skanky sell the tickets at £80 each, and fern does the make up and they just talk about it and what they are doing etc., ? i cant work out what the salons get out of it ? especially if skanky brings her own crap to sell and if she dont turn up, do the salon have to deal with the aftermath ? how does it all work,i just cant fathom it out ?
Flower it was explained in an earlier post the salon gets sod all and hosts the event at their own costs, it was posted yesterday I think x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And….Skank has been saying on her TackyTick she’s starting them up again in the Autumn, bringing a load of her KP memorabilia along to flog this time. So the Salon will be full of 💩 from her skip. Hope Sad-Boy doesn’t get himself a hernia, cos he’ll be the one Madam orders to lug it from destination to destination. Another part of Mr Millionaire’s Duties….can’t wait for it, especially now we have it confirmed as a total 💩Show……bring it on 😁 I kinda love them, places usually in the wrong-end of town, few punters attending, and the Skank Team arriving late, off their tits on ❄ and 🍸Gotta love a Plasterclass, although sadly not for the Salons, but they have to learn the hard way, do some research Salons, she will mug all of you off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Picky tea, basically foraging but without a basket or the risk of eating a deadly toadstool. Picky = picnic crossed with picking what you want from the fridge and cupboards.

Pretty much the law to have cheese in, and several food stuffs that you wouldn't normally ever put together.

Bliss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
HAAAGHHHH knowww that eye got chewwww🤢🤢🤢.she looks more manly then milky way boy View attachment 2361179
it looks like she as nipples there but even then one looks higher than the other
---
And….Skank has been saying on her TackyTick she’s starting them up again in the Autumn, bringing a load of her KP memorabilia along to flog this time. So the Salon will be full of 💩 from her skip. Hope Sad-Boy doesn’t get himself a hernia, cos he’ll be the one Madam orders to lug it from destination to destination. Another part of Mr Millionaire’s Duties….can’t wait for it, especially now we have it confirmed as a total 💩Show……bring it on 😁 I kinda love them, places usually in the wrong-end of town, few punters attending, and the Skank Team arriving late, off their tits on ❄ and 🍸Gotta love a Plasterclass, although sadly not for the Salons, but they have to learn the hard way, do some research Salons, she will mug all of you off.
will she not be to busy with the travel programme she said she would be doing with Princess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else started new thread? I always check to make sure! If not I'l do one - will be about 10 minutes then will get on to it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The kids are cash cows for her

If I was a celeb I wouldn't feature my kids on social media, and would want their faces to be blurred if I was snapped out and about with them
Yeah agreed. Sick b#£ch exploiting your children. That's why I don't believe on the sexual assaults. Sorry in advance if I've upset anyone. From the last comment. I don't mean to offend real victims. They are the strongest people ❤🩷🩵💙❤
All these celebs/influencers grifting freebies disgust me with their entitled attitude. Lots of companies are struggling to get by in this economic climate and these freeloading aresholes with all their wealth begrudge paying like us mere mortals. They should ALL be outed by the media not just like the cake lady.
Hmm......
---

Come on, be fair ... he can make a sandwich 🥪 😂😂😂
To be honest, he's not half bad. I just think he's let himself go abit, just like his other half. I just don't see a connection between these two. He's more like her minder/babysitter

Reactions: 4
Oh so Danny’s girls Jett, Bunny Rosie has 2/3 kids so maybe not many from school
I bet there's tons of food left over which she'll no doubt scoff herself between diet meals. Harvey's blood sugars will be all over the place too :confused:

Reactions: 13
Been fishing so catching up, that so called party ?
Most people in the public eye have a public persona and a private persona interests hobbies, a life, Skanky isn’t interested in anything except herself, No private life, As always feel sorry for the kids, Who would take their kids and be part of that circus, You’d think your kids birthday party would be family time, Not plastered all over the papers,
The thing is just a self absorbed grifter

Reactions: 19
So her contribution to the party was duck all? But she has the nerve to say ‘WE set this up in an hour’. The lazy witch is just in the corner doing her hair (shame she couldn’t be bothered to do Bunny’s). Why did all these companies give her stuff for nothing? Does anyone really look at Skanky’s SM and say, oh I must have mermaid beds too, and what’s more I’m going to pay for them, even though the minted KFP didn’t :mad:
Also, I hate those grazing table things with all the food touching each other, gives me the ick.
I have never EVER been jealous of Skanky, but that OTT party food and decorations gave me a twinge of the green-eyed monster. Sometimes life isn't fair. Gotta admire her gift for grifting., grrr..... shameless bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.