Katie Price #304 co-ord cole has put on the pounds while his bag of heat looks like shes boxed ten rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Stan Butler for the fab thread title 🤣
Screenshot_20230804_082641_Chrome.jpg
she's been quiet....she popped off to ibiza without a word, but an Eagle eyed tattle spotted the pair of tramps in the airport on route 😁
Screenshot_20230804_082623_Chrome.jpg

We then got treated to the stunning pair lounging around looking loved up and posing with their millions of fans
Oops sorry though i was writing for the sun then 🤣
Co ord Cole and his grab a granny were pictured looking like an absolute joke with all of 10 fans queuing for pictures
Screenshot_20230804_082659_Chrome.jpg

She also mentioned her veneers were falling out and has mysteriously gone awol, with FLF mentioning he is in Turkey, the plot thickens. No tik toks but some lovely news just in kieron is seeing bunny today on her birthday 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Good news obviously that Kieran seeing Bunny today, but I'm not convinced anything has changed...it could still be at the contact centre. If not at centre, then thats great...it would be nice for B to see Michelle, Apollo and Valentino again

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Helena-botham-farter - in response to your last post on the previous thread.
It could well be that she is holding out on letting Jett see his dad. Jett is her only weapon now. If he is allowed to spend time with dad, the chances are he will soon remember all of the fun, quality times that they had together and want to see a lot more of him. Not to mention that he will realise how many lies his mum has told.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So the dad who's refused access posts a lovely video about his daughter where she's obviously loved vs. woman who birthed her who posts a picture of her daughter looking like Iris from taxi driver. What's she getting bunny for a present? A new OF account?? Seriously what an bleep excuse of an alleged mother

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
and we know some bloody old dollop who doesn’t need an app to look plastic don’t we Krusties ,
Loved one of the comments in the papers yesterday about a pic of Skanky and wankey ,
“ looks like he’s made a model of a woman out of plasticine and had a picture taken with it” 🤣🤣🤣❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Helena-botham-farter - in response to your last post on the previous thread.
It could well be that she is holding out on letting Jett see his dad. Jett is her only weapon now. If he is allowed to spend time with dad, the chances are he will soon remember all of the fun, quality times that they had together and want to see a lot more of him. Not to mention that he will realise how many lies his mum has told.
Yesss, I just wonder how far she can go with it. If there are family court proceedings she would have to keep insisting Kieran was a danger just to Jett with virtually no evidence. She would either have to lie in front of a judge or she just won't turn up to defend her lies.....it would still take months though I think.

As you say, he's her only weapon now. To hold onto the lie she's been telling the world about Kieran being dangerous, she needs to keep Jett and his dad separate or it all falls apart!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
But KH posted that picture with Jett in driveway at MM (think Bunny sorted that out without KP knowing) Jett looked so happy to see his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yesss, I just wonder how far she can go with it. If there are family court proceedings she would have to keep insisting Kieran was a danger just to Jett with virtually no evidence. She would either have to lie in front of a judge or she just won't turn up to defend her lies.....it would still take months though I think.

As you say, he's her only weapon now. To hold onto the lie she's been telling the world about Kieran being dangerous, she needs to keep Jett and his dad separate or it all falls apart!
Unless Jett returns to school in September and starts to see 'the other side of the coin'. Sooner or later he will start to hear snippets from all different perspectives and make up his own mind. He's coming to an age where he will want to have his friends around a be a part of his peer group. She can't hide him away for ever, he will soon see the depths to which she has gone to destroy his father.

Reactions: 42
Unless Jett returns to school in September and starts to see 'the other side of the coin'. Sooner or later he will start to hear snippets from all different perspectives and make up his own mind. He's coming to an age where he will want to have his friends around a be a part of his peer group. She can't hide him away for ever, he will soon see the depths to which she has gone to destroy his father.
I'm sure Kieran will be fighting legally now to see him, now there are no pending police investigations on him. He will be ordered some access at some point I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Skanky had the nerve to post this on her FB this morning.

Screenshot 2023-08-04 092100.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I'm sure Kieran will be fighting legally now to see him, now there are no pending police investigations on him. He will be ordered some access at some point I'm sure.
I hope so. This nonsense all needs to end and both sides need to move on. Those children deserve to have happy, stable lives in their formative years and beyond. They are human beings, not weapons. Parenting is hard, there's no doubt about it and unfortunately doesn't come with a guide book! But she barely even tries!
---
But KH posted that picture with Jett in driveway at MM (think Bunny sorted that out without KP knowing) Jett looked so happy to see his dad
Which is probably what sent crazy Katie over the edge. How dare he be happy with his dad?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did you read DC’s post the other day? An external source is sharing stuff onto her Facebook page.
It’s not actually KP doing this - just to clarify.
Known this for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, Katie has told Jett that something his dad did ("technically") has prompted the police and "social" to stop contact between them.
What she has missed from the tale is that it is SHE who fabricated this "something," that started the whole messy ball rolling.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So, Katie has told Jett that something his dad did ("technically") has prompted the police and "social" to stop contact between them.
What she has missed from the tale is that it is SHE who fabricated this "something," that started the whole messy ball rolling.
It's happy news that Bunny get's (hopefully) to see her daddy on her birthday. I don't for one minute believe KFP won't ruin it some way or other by putting nasty thoughts into Bunny's head. I really, really hope Michelle has made her a lovely cake. That would be amazing & really P the mutant off. Be interesting to see if KFP did get a cake made on the beg & that the Redtop's pick that up like the Coronation street grifter. IF the birtday meeting with Bunny & Kieran IS at a contact centre, I will be fuming. He's been cleared of the charges from police. I'm also interested, as these allegations were made about him by KFP, why she's not being charged by police? Or IS SHE? Think many things legal/police/financial are stacking up against her 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 , without our knowledge. Hopefully, all will be revealed soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Catherine Tyldesley (Coronation St) was a dick but how come she has been called out online about it (and rightly so), yet Katie sails blithely on doing the same sort of tit. No sign of her being cancelled any time soon.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Yes and the 'something' he did has never been enough to stop him seeing Bunny? She is a horrible excuse for a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Lovely post from Michelle as well this morning. Meanwhile SFP is selling her amish clothing on vinted for anyone interested 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.