Katie Price #304 co-ord cole has put on the pounds while his bag of heat looks like shes boxed ten rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that blokes face is hysterical, he looks like hes holding his breath.;)😂 i came across a little gem today that, i dont remember reading about before, it involved skanky,KB and 2 others and a lady called sally cudmore, who is a tv physic. it was on a facebook feed and then i googled it. seem KB assualted the lady and had her kicked out and skanky was laughing at her ,anyone else seen this before ?
It was on the news in August 2018. As a psychic, you'd have thought she'd have seen that coming....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine her pegging some nice clean washing out?? 🤔 🤣. I love watching my washing blowing in the wind, it's quite cathartic. I used to love watching my eldest nappies drying too. Am I a bit mental 🤔🤣
No more mental than me, love seeing fresh washing waving in the breeze😊 sometimes I'll even colour match the laundry from dark to light colours along the line🤫although I haven't gone as far as matching pegs to clothes.... Yet🙊
Don't suppose the Stinky Skanky knows what fresh laundry smells like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG I’ve been on The Westcrack thread @Madcatbimbo posted a link to the latest boob job pics of The Crack…..they are horrific, should come with a warning MadCat 😱😁 Westcrack compares herself to Pamela Anderson….the delusion with these people, Pammy is lovely, and has aged really well I think….seriously Westcrack 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway I’m not posting the topless ones here, take a look in Westcrack’s thread if you can stomach it 🤢 This is where Skank is heading, reckon Skank is using ❄ at a Westcrack level, or close to it, go on Skank keep going, the photo below of Westcrack is where you are heading, c’mon Skank get that nose collapsing.

Posting the comparison pic the article uses of Pam and DW, OMG DW looks like Pammy’s great grandmother, this will be Skank soon methinks….

View attachment 2361225
Oh dear Kylie glad you’ve visited that Fred,TerrifiedKittens is brilliant with info and so many fab posters.Truth will out!🤣
---
i am the same,i hate the color pink with a passion and barbie pink gives me a headache and makes me feel sick and angry ( robson and jorones album has the same effect on me too) buts me in a bad mood all day ! 😂 i once bought a cheap verson of these biscuits for the grandkids and they were purple.😂
I’ve got pink hair,see fab neighbour as I was coming out of shop,she said Oh Barbie..🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It was on the news in August 2018. As a psychic, you'd have thought she'd have seen that coming....

the post on her face book page is quite good too,i dont remember reading about this befor,e though, seems she gave a reading to edna and was offering a free reading to skanky, very strange, as its not like skanky to refuse a freebie. do anyone else remember this ?

Reactions: 6
Do you know what it makes me really sad thinking that Bunny had none of her little friends at her party. I hope I am wrong and there were some there but the lack of photographs makes me think there wasn't. It was all done for the gram, begging for freebies just to look good.

As every day goes by it just gets worse for those poor poor kids.:cry::cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh dear Kylie glad you’ve visited that Fred,TerrifiedKittens is brilliant with info and so many fab posters.Truth will out!🤣
---

I’ve got pink hair,see fab neighbour as I was coming out of shop,she said Oh Barbie..🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Dolly, the best of us have pink hair 💗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeyda & Ryan had sour pusses the whole time but she was trying to reign her in & was fuming when she realised fern & KP had been 👃🏼 you could feel the second hand embarrassment from her over the tit KP was shouting out, telling us she had ADHD which was why she was so hyper & couldn’t sit still 🤥 Someone actually asked her how old the kids were at the time & she couldn’t remember all their ages 😭 I could go on & on about the behaviour it was crazy to witness, there’s nothing professional about her at all
---

She said she hated Pete & was calling Kieran a pweirdo!
i dont know how these work,so ,does skanky sell the tickets at £80 each, and fern does the make up and they just talk about it and what they are doing etc., ? i cant work out what the salons get out of it ? especially if skanky brings her own crap to sell and if she dont turn up, do the salon have to deal with the aftermath ? how does it all work,i just cant fathom it out ?

Reactions: 14
Do you know what it makes me really sad thinking that Bunny had none of her little friends at her party. I hope I am wrong and there were some there but the lack of photographs makes me think there wasn't. It was all done for the gram, begging for freebies just to look good.

As every day goes by it just gets worse for those poor poor kids.:cry::cry:
There was a video that showed bunny and some friends coming in seeing the trashy tents

Reactions: 13
We don't know if they were HER friends though, or just rent-a -crowd.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.