Katie Price #301 The mendacious tart is toast. Now get those kids back, to where they're loved the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a nutshell, you think it’s perfectly acceptable to mock people with disabilities. It’s neither here nor there if H can read these comments or not. I pray you don’t have any real life interactions with individuals with additional needs.
Carrot cake boy isn’t mocking his disability, he likes carrot cake am I getting the wrong end of the stick here 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
The issue is that it's comments about the children that gives ammunition to those who dismiss Tattle as a terrible site full of trolls. If we could only keep it to justifiable calling out of Katie's own behaviour, we would have more of the moral high ground.
And her mentioning tattle in her gobcast thing the other day, cess pit comments, folk coming in for a nosey and just seeing a snapshot of the kids being called allsorts, you are right. They'll see that and think she's right about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh and by the way, it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘your’
and mother teresa should be ‘Mother Theresa’
So before you mock others, you should take a closer look at your literacy and grammar.
Now this is actually out of order you are calling someone out here who may have literacy issues that you are not aware off.
But at the end of the day katie is a terrible parent and Harvey has suffered in her care and he probably shouldn’t be eating whole carrot cakes I can’t see them doing him much good at hie weight ☹

Reactions: 25
I'm only here for this weekend to see a picture of your roast dinner if you're doing one 😍
Home alone this weekend PTMe,, but i'll see what i can knock up, think it's my turn to do the old couple opposite a roast but i'm already on the naughty step so don't want the villagers with pitchforks and flaming torch's after me. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dance dance 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she has no natural rhythm whatsoever never has had, I’d love to see her on strictly the poor profession would probably feign death rather than try and twirl her round the dance floor stiff as a board.
i think anne widdecombe had more grace and agility than skanky ever had.and thats saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Old plastic face will be on here pissing herself watching everyone fall out, I don't like to comment on any of her children if I'm honest, I try to stick to her and the other, and I use this term loosely "adults", those kids can't help who their mother is, we might not always agree with each other, such is life but don't give her or her tiny brained "fans" any ammunition to call this site cos they'd jump at the chance and flying monkeys will start to appear again.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Say what you like. But don't expect no reaction if you say something controversial. And I'd suggest that mocking a person with learning disabilities just because his mum is a twit would come under "controversial".

And people shouldn't be wishing death on Katie either.
Thank you for saying this. Any attack, sarcastic or otherwise is vile. There is a load of support and genuine concern for Bunny and Jett on here. We’ve been responsible for alerting authorities to the contact prearranged pap photos, the neglect of the children in a house unsupervised with candles going, the coaching of Jett to say something hurtful to Keiron on TikTok. When they’ve not worn seatbelts. The absences from school. Dragging them from salon to salon. But Harvey? No one steps up here for for Harvey and he is the most vunerable, prone to financial abuse, been dragged to a nightclub when he is hearing sensitive, as shown on the BBC documentary. Harvey is not to be criticised here.It’s not on. It’s abuse.

Reactions: 20
Can we just call this episode Carrotcakegate and carry on.. or is this a Sheetoff.... ? 😇🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.