Katie Price #301 The mendacious tart is toast. Now get those kids back, to where they're loved the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to get into an argument with anyone but we are entitled to comment and picking up on cake boy is rather pathetic in my eyes seeing that members on here long standing members have said far worse.
I'm not trailing back countless pages to prove my point but the comments and jokes are there.
You've quoted someone else's post there, not mine 👍

Reactions: 15
Just on the news that Stansted Airport has been evacuated - do you think they got wind of her turning up tomorrow? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Come on Tattle family.
Let's not all fall out, that just plays into skanks hands.
Aaannndd if we are all extra good, @crow may let us all have one of her delicious biscuits later.
Hopes there is some custard creams left.

Now back to the skiprat.
Why is she hiding?? What could be the reasons for reasons???
I can't see his sister letting sinky and skanky stay at hers 🤷‍♀️
But why the sudden change of address.
Answers on a post card please..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Morning, oooh la la it’s all getting interesting in Skank world, what a tragic week for The Skank. The charges against KH dropped, her car impounded, another visit to a police station, hiding from the MM for reasons unknown, desperately selling on Tacky Tick in storeroom attics, the podcasts plummeting in the Apple/Spotify charts, the ‘Book of Lies & Libel’ falling out of the Amazon charts and hopefully into oblivion. Woo Hoo, she can’t be loving IT.

Anyway on we go with her never-ending 💩 fun times as she hits Ibiza for 24 hours, Kylie has a a feeling it will be a classic, her face unfiltered in the wild, her outfit, her behaviour, let the latest mess unfold, that’s if she goes, she was very sick yesterday, I do hope she turns up coughing all over the paying punters on Monday night 😈😂

State of her health, fancy getting on a plane like this, she may even be far worse by tomorrow….the twit went to a nail bar like this yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2341389
the look she flashed bunny, when "bunny said im not well either"
---
Morning, oooh la la it’s all getting interesting in Skank world, what a tragic week for The Skank. The charges against KH dropped, her car impounded, another visit to a police station, hiding from the MM for reasons unknown, desperately selling on Tacky Tick in storeroom attics, the podcasts plummeting in the Apple/Spotify charts, the ‘Book of Lies & Libel’ falling out of the Amazon charts and hopefully into oblivion. Woo Hoo, she can’t be loving IT.

Anyway on we go with her never-ending 💩 fun times as she hits Ibiza for 24 hours, Kylie has a a feeling it will be a classic, her face unfiltered in the wild, her outfit, her behaviour, let the latest mess unfold, that’s if she goes, she was very sick yesterday, I do hope she turns up coughing all over the paying punters on Monday night 😈😂

State of her health, fancy getting on a plane like this, she may even be far worse by tomorrow….the twit went to a nail bar like this yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2341389
hope they dont let her on the plane.
---
Ooooo wonder where she is flying from! I'm off to Luton Airport tomorrow morning- will I see her in the wild!!!
if you do, take photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on Tattle family.
Let's not all fall out, that just plays into skanks hands.
Aaannndd if we are all extra good, @crow may let us all have one of her delicious biscuits later.
Hopes there is some custard creams left.

Now back to the skiprat.
Why is she hiding?? What could be the reasons for reasons???
I can't see his sister letting sinky and skanky stay at hers 🤷‍♀️
But why the sudden change of address.
Answers on a post card please..
I love custard creams😋! Sadly I am now gluten and dairy free so I'll just watch you enjoy yours @clairiecluck 😂.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor kid. Dragged from hairdressers to nail salons... just what every kid his age wants to be doing.

She doesn't have the ability to put them first even for 15 minutes does she :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Honestly are you people for real.
This is a forum I said carrot cake boy and your trying to say it's derogatory. I stand by what I say.
You and the others are just trying to cause trouble over nothing.
---

Really your calling carrot cake boy out at as an insult and offensive to someone who does not even read here.
Ok mother Teresa.
Saying Jett looks like a little tit is perfectly acceptable? You class that as nothing too?
Just checking, I wouldn't want to get the wrong idea.

By the way, saying you stand by what you say (when what you've said is so disgusting) isn't the boast you maybe think it is.
Or of course I've got it all completely wrong in which case please point out my mistake thank you very much indeed. Too kind. I'd hate to annoy anyone by, oh I don't know, quoting them directly describing a vulnerable child as a little tit and it all be a terrible misunderstanding.

'scuse me, I'm just heading to check whether my new scarlet lipstick looks nice in daylight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The issue is that it's comments about the children that gives ammunition to those who dismiss Tattle as a terrible site full of trolls. If we could only keep it to justifiable calling out of Katie's own behaviour, we would have more of the moral high ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Someone change the sheets please before Dolly has a meltdown🤯🤣
P.S reported and asked them to take my thread title down it was only a windup. So if it's still there not my fault and don't use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone change the sheets please before Dolly has a meltdown🤯🤣
P.S reported and asked them to take my thread title down it was only a windup. So if it's still there not my fault and don't use it.
I'm only here for this weekend to see a picture of your roast dinner if you're doing one 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly are you people for real.
This is a forum I said carrot cake boy and your trying to say it's derogatory. I stand by what I say.
You and the others are just trying to cause trouble over nothing.
---

Really your calling carrot cake boy out at as an insult and offensive to someone who does not even read here.
Ok mother Teresa.
I must be really offensive then in my pub we had bitter top Terry because he always drank bitter top, Brian nachos because he got pissed and always ordered nachos to be fair almost all the regulars had nicknames, duck me I was cider woman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to get into an argument with anyone but we are entitled to comment and picking up on cake boy is rather pathetic in my eyes seeing that members on here long standing members have said far worse.
I'm not trailing back countless pages to prove my point but the comments and jokes are there.
That was my comment, not Facehugger. I hope you're not insinuating that I have made nasty comments about Harvey - I have posted previously suggesting that posters keep their hatred for KP, not her children.
And you are correct, sometimes there are horrible comments made on here about Harvey, but that doesn't make it right.

Reactions: 17
Saying Jett looks like a little tit is perfectly acceptable? You class that as nothing too?
Just checking, I wouldn't want to get the wrong idea.

By the way, saying you stand by what you say (when what you've said is so disgusting) isn't the boast you maybe think it is.
Or of course I've got it all completely wrong in which case please point out my mistake thank you very much indeed. Too kind. I'd hate to annoy anyone by, oh I don't know, quoting them directly describing a vulnerable child as a little tit and it all be a terrible misunderstanding.

'scuse me, I'm just heading to check whether my new scarlet lipstick looks nice in daylight.
Does the lipstick looknow nice in the daylight?
But more importantly...
Are there plenty of custard creams
😋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.