Katie Price #301 The mendacious tart is toast. Now get those kids back, to where they're loved the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thabks to our lovely @WillowTree21 For the new thread title
Screenshot_20230727_084946_Chrome.jpg

The news we had all been waiting for was finally revealed in the papers...kieron has been vindicated 🙌
so hopefully he's back on track to getting those poor kids back home
Katie price on the other hand has spent most the time down the cop shop
First visit for unknown reasons, second to pick up the range rover she had seized....although she was in the passenger seat leaving NOT driving...
She said she would reveal all on tik tok, she didn't, but instead used the opportunity to get poor jett to parrot his mother's words of abuse towards kieron, hinting he had 'reasons' for not going to his dad's and that the police and social were stopping him ( Katie was mouthing the words along with the poor boy)
They're at Carl's at the moment with KP weirdly slagging the MM off...laying the ground to leave...?
---
For anyone who hasn't seen https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23188331/kieran-hayler-probe-dropped-police-child-neglect/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Woo Hoo, loving we have ‘Mendacious’ in the title, reckon it might become a thing when discussing the Skank and her grifting family/hangers-on…..mendacious the lot of them 😂

Recap of last hour, Skank came on Tacky Tick with Jeyda to sell JYY tat, but decided she couldn’t be bothered, so rambled incoherent 💩 for 30 mins. Sounded pissed/high/hungover/tired/who knows what it is anymore but she was totally f*cked.

Short clip posted at end of last thread….the return of the Pwicey looks like this…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Another clip from this morning, the professional much in demand Katie Pwice, what a talent….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Just seen on the last thread that Price is mouthing the words that she very clearly coached Jett to say as to why he can't see his dad. Everytime you think she can't sink any lower, she always manages to find a way to do so, doesn't she?

It must be very hard work continually having to out-bleep yourself, yet here she is making it as appear as natural as breathing is for her. You've got to give her credit for that, at least - not many cunts are able to make being one the basis of their entire existence.

The scary thing is, though - she's getting more and more brazen the older she becomes. This is why I genuinely believe she's a psychopath. She has no concept whatsoever of boundaries, thinks nothing of creating fictional stories that could literally drive people to suicide (see: her pretending Kieran is a nonce), and seems genuinely incapable of fostering basic human traits like respect, empathy and feeling basic human emotion the way normal people can.

Get those kids away from her, for their sake if nothing else.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
I'm actually shocked at the short clip posted by our lovely Kylie.
She's completely out of it, I don't know whether it's drink, drugs, medication or maybe all 3.
But to think those children will be with her today is just awful. And wheres Colin?? Has she kept him at the MM, and if so, who's feeding him?
She's obviously struggling with this last week- the news about KH, the driving/ car etc.
But she brings it on all herself, I don't understand how ss can allow those kids to still be there with her.
I actually can't stand Cole either, he seems absolute poison. She always seems to deteriorate more around him, and I worry even more when the kids are there with him. He's not child friendly at all and I think he's most probably got a temper. I worry if there are drugs in the house if k or b would ever pick some up and try them, not knowing what it was. Honestly, my mind just races to all sorts when she's like this. Those kids need their dad and fast, this won't end well.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
She's off her face - and I'd guess it's pain meds from the latest round of mutilations she's had done. She clearly isn't able to care for young children on tit like that - so who is or are they left to get on with it?

I feel so desperately sorry for Kieran at this point. Those children are going to be (probably are already) so damaged from living in her chaos.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What I find difficult to understand is how she can repeatedly make claims which are so obviously untrue to everyone else. I’ve never smoked - but photographed smoking. I don’t drink or take drugs - years worth of newspaper articles with pics/films of her off her head. It‘s like The Emperor’s New Clothes. Once she said something, no matter how ludicrous, it becomes fact? And why do her hangers on never come out and tell the truth or challenge her? What can they possibly get out of supporting her? Sing it with me 🎶There are more questions than answers. The more I find out the less I know!’🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why can't Kieran see his children?
Right now, is there ANY other reason than Katie Price being a complete twit?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Thabks to our lovely @WillowTree21 For the new thread title View attachment 2336520
The news we had all been waiting for was finally revealed in the papers...kieron has been vindicated 🙌
so hopefully he's back on track to getting those poor kids back home
Katie price on the other hand has spent most the time down the cop shop
First visit for unknown reasons, second to pick up the range rover she had seized....although she was in the passenger seat leaving NOT driving...
She said she would reveal all on tik tok, she didn't, but instead used the opportunity to get poor jett to parrot his mother's words of abuse towards kieron, hinting he had 'reasons' for not going to his dad's and that the police and social were stopping him ( Katie was mouthing the words along with the poor boy)
They're at Carl's at the moment with KP weirdly slagging the MM off...laying the ground to leave...?
---
For anyone who hasn't seen https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23188331/kieran-hayler-probe-dropped-police-child-neglect/
Well I'm shocked my thread title got picked. I thought there were some other better one's ! But thank you so much. (y)❤
Another day begins well:rolleyes: I saw a clip posted ( I'm not on TT) & she looks completely spaced out. Great, if she's meeting the Harridan mother & any one connected with doing a documentary, Her hyped up, gobbing off loudly. Not very professional. Presume Crawl is driving her around, no way can she drive in that state. Who will have the kids? He will have to go somewhere for a while or sit outside, when she's visiting AFP. He's like a leper. IF, she did get in a car, in that state, that's when police need to pull her. But it won't happen. Imagine whoever is doing her lashes, listening to that gob, she doesn't seem to shut up. Does Jeyda go to her or Crawl's house everyday? I thought it was all done on Zoom or something ! Very confused. Where does this Jeyda live then? Honestly, just that short TT clip (other's have seen the full versions & done recaps) & I believe she's hitting rock bottom, spiralling out of control & not reining in her mouth. Hence the spouting off about Kieran with Jett last night. She's seriously losing control now. Sit back & get the pop corn, it's going to be a bumpy ride, me thinks!🙏🙏🙏:m:m:m

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Why can't Kieran see his children?
Right now, is there ANY other reason than Katie Price being a complete twit?
I'm guessing because she will refuse unless the courts give a custody order - if he tried to turn up to see them, she would have him arrested again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Can we go protest outside her house?
Just Stop Oil would have nothing on 'Just Stop, Skanky. Just Stop.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is Jeyda always with her at the moment is it just to ensure she does the Twunt Tok Lives for JYY sales or another reason?

I had no idea Jeyda had kids.... If so, why is she ok with what's happening with J&B 🤬. All these people that surround KFP with kids and allow this tit show to continue 💔

Hopefully yesterday's news means that things speed up in regards to KH getting the kids back.... KFP has shot herself in the foot with lying about KH, it creates a pattern of behaviour that surely can't go in her favour along with that god awful Twunt Tok last night, just shows she is filling her poor children's head with lies, that again surely has to go in KH's favour?

Katie has a very unhealthy relationship with men and how she treats H and Jett makes me uncomfortable, she used to do it to J and think that is part of the reason PA ended up with full custody.
Hopefully KH will too !! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Why is Jeyda always with her at the moment is it just to ensure she does the Twunt Tok Lives for JYY sales or another reason?

I had no idea Jeyda had kids.... If so, why is she ok with what's happening with J&B 🤬. All these people that surround KFP with kids and allow this tit show to continue 💔

Hopefully yesterday's news means that things speed up in regards to KH getting the kids back.... KFP has shot herself in the foot with lying about KH, it creates a pattern of behaviour that surely can't go in her favour along with that god awful Twunt Tok last night, just shows she is filling her poor children's head with lies, that again surely has to go in KH's favour?

Katie has a very unhealthy relationship with men and how she treats H and Jett makes me uncomfortable, she used to do it to J and think that is part of the reason PA ended up with full custody.
Hopefully KH will too !! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
100% unhealthy attitude. I have seen & heard things that are totally unacceptable, that I could never, ever put in the public domain. I know Peter had full custody of J & P. Not just because KFP was on drugs & her lifestyle wasn't acceptable for young kids. IF Kieran had the back up like Peter has with Claire, none of this situation with Jett & Bunny would be happening. It would have been stopped a long time ago. I hate to think what J & B are being put through & what they see & hear, but I have unfortunately, got a very good idea. I myself, want to go to the house, grab the kids & run, taking them to Kieran. Just seeing how KFP is now, make's me want to vomit. Those kids are at much more risk than J & P ever were. More so, that that aggressive Crawl is part of their lives. 2 x the danger.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 109
100% unhealthy attitude. I have seen & heard things that are totally unacceptable, that I could never, ever put in the public domain. I know Peter had full custody of J & P. Not just because KFP was on drugs & her lifestyle wasn't acceptable for young kids. IF Kieran had the back up like Peter has with Claire, none of this situation with Jett & Bunny would be happening. It would have been stopped a long time ago. I hate to think what J & B are being put through & what they see & hear, but I have unfortunately, got a very good idea. I myself, want to go to the house, grab the kids & run, taking them to Kieran. Just seeing how KFP is now, make's me want to vomit. Those kids are at much more risk than J & P ever were. More so, that that aggressive Crawl is part of their lives. 2 x the danger.
Oh my lord @WillowTree21 :eek: I can't even begin to imagine knowing what you know - equally knowing that you can't say a word or do anything about it. You must feel so tortured and conflicted. I feel for you.
Oh those poor, poor kids! It's a living nightmare.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Another clip from this morning, the professional much in demand Katie Pwice, what a talent….

View attachment 2336588
She is absolutely off her head.... why can't anyone see this.. shes not fit to be in front of a camera nevermind minding those kids.... FFS someone get her locked up before there's a massive tragedy and those little kids either see it or are part of it. She can't keep her eyes open.. shes unfit to look after herself . 😪

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She is absolutely off her head.... why can't anyone see this.. shes not fit to be in front of a camera nevermind minding those kids.... FFS someone get her locked up before there's a massive tragedy and those little kids either see it or are part of it. She can't keep her eyes open.. shes unfit to look after herself . 😪
I know things take time and due process has to be followed, but man I wish someone would swoop in and take them away now. SS will never disclose their actions for privacy reasons, so we're never likely to know if things are in motion. Keep the faith she says with a sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.