Katie Price #301 The mendacious tart is toast. Now get those kids back, to where they're loved the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and by the way, it’s ‘you’re’ not ‘your’
and mother teresa should be ‘Mother Theresa’
So before you mock others, you should take a closer look at your literacy and grammar.
Lol really.
Trying to moderate are we.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning, oooh la la it’s all getting interesting in Skank world, what a tragic week for The Skank. The charges against KH dropped, her car impounded, another visit to a police station, hiding from the MM for reasons unknown, desperately selling on Tacky Tick in storeroom attics, the podcasts plummeting in the Apple/Spotify charts, the ‘Book of Lies & Libel’ falling out of the Amazon charts and hopefully into oblivion. Woo Hoo, she can’t be loving IT.

Anyway on we go with her never-ending 💩 fun times as she hits Ibiza for 24 hours, Kylie has a a feeling it will be a classic, her face unfiltered in the wild, her outfit, her behaviour, let the latest mess unfold, that’s if she goes, she was very sick yesterday, I do hope she turns up coughing all over the paying punters on Monday night 😈😂

State of her health, fancy getting on a plane like this, she may even be far worse by tomorrow….the twit went to a nail bar like this yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2341389
Ooh they’re not well . Queue cancelled trip

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’ve been around a lot longer than you.
He’s called Harvey. Easier to type than carrot cake boy? No?
So what if they have been around longer than me.
people have said far worse.
They are just out trying to cause an argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
About Katie, yes. Not Harvey. Except maybe Frankie Boyle.
Sorry ill correct you there.
Many members on here have said some awful things about H in comments and jokes just go back some threads and you will see them.
Picking up on me saying carrot cake boy is just a way to cause an argument over nothing for what ever their reasons.
It's cold here i'm sure i have just seen a snowflake.

Reactions: 5
Can we stop with this now? It's derailing the thread.
@Miss Lola has made her (very valid) point, @TurkeyTeeth clearly disagrees and is not going to back down so can you each just put each other on ignore?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry ill correct you there.
Many members on here have said some awful things about H in comments and jokes just go back some threads and you will see them.
Picking up on me saying carrot cake boy is just a way to cause an argument over nothing for what ever their reasons.
It's cold here i'm sure i have just seen a snowflake.
And I'm pretty sure when people have previously said things about Harvey they've been called out for it.

I don't think saying you shouldn't take the piss out of a disabled person who can't defend himself is "snowflake" behaviour. But if it is then I'm happy to be a ❄

Reactions: 12
I doubt very much you’re a new poster as you claim anyway.
Here we go with the conspiracy theories.
I'll be a flying monkey next.
Just because i stand up for myself your starting to gang up on me.
If you do not like my replies don't comment and stop trying to moderate the site.

Reactions: 17
It's really not a good look Turkey Teeth. Harvey is already at a disadvantage with having a learning disability and having the skank for a mum, I'm sure he can do without mean comments.
[/QUOTE]
I agree, the same as Jett yesterday could do without the mean comments too 😔 we discuss concern for the kids on here, not mock, well I don't anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we stop with this now? It's derailing the thread.
@Miss Lola has made her (very valid) point, @TurkeyTeeth clearly disagrees and is not going to back down so can you each just put each other on ignore?
I don't need to ignore anyone because i don't target anyone to cause a problem. If i find a post derogatory i just skip by.
But thank you for your suggestion.
Moving on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can barely make up some simple packages for her gormless customers without being told what to do 🤪 She neither has the intelligence or the initiative of a good paramedic. Absolutely no chance whatsoever 🙅🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t pass the DBS checks and she wouldn’t be fit for practice with the GMC or whoever it is paramedics answer to. There’s way too many examples out there of her bullying and abuse to get past that alone.
She lives in cloud cuckoo land.. she really believes she's the best at everything..she can't even drive a car safely let alone save someone's life... Dipshit !!!!

Reactions: 19
It's really not a good look Turkey Teeth. Harvey is already at a disadvantage with having a learning disability and having the skank for a mum, I'm sure he can do without mean comments.
I don't want to get into an argument with anyone but we are entitled to comment and picking up on cake boy is rather pathetic in my eyes seeing that members on here long standing members have said far worse.
I'm not trailing back countless pages to prove my point but the comments and jokes are there.

Reactions: 7
Say what you like. But don't expect no reaction if you say something controversial. And I'd suggest that mocking a person with learning disabilities just because his mum is a twit would come under "controversial".

And people shouldn't be wishing death on Katie either.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.