Katie Price #302 Cole is off & left KP in her dump, to pump the Trump with his asparagus stump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 302 is here!

Thank you to @Winepig and @Facehugger for the thread title!

1690635236550.png

Here is the link to #301

So the mystery of the Range Rover being seized continues

KH is celebrating the fact his charges have been dropped

Skank is looking worse than ever, despite telling the world she looks amazing for 45

Shes doing the TackyToks in various states of inebriation despite stating she "Doesn't do Charlie"

Seems to be giving J scripts to learn as you could see her lips mouthing the script when the poor lad was asked questions about his dad

As you were tattlers

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
So are we expecting anything on the Skankydoodlebandy front,twattok?

Great thread titles winey and Facey.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Does anyone know, if Pricey is not at home at the MM can the authorities or bailiffs etc still serve her with papers at another address ?
I was wondering if this is why she's hiding out at Carl's. She may be aware of something about to go down. ?

Reactions: 33
Does anyone know, if Pricey is not at home at the MM can the authorities or bailiffs etc still serve her with papers at another address ?
I was wondering if this is why she's hiding out at Carl's. She may be aware of something about to go down. ?
That’s what lots Krusties have been saying that she is hiding re court papers.Unless she has lost MM!Probably court papers.They will found out though I’m sure.

Reactions: 27
Thanks for doing the new thread @BiffasBeemer ❤ go team huggapig @Winepig 💪😘 thanks for all the votes folks.

Let's see what occurs this weekend and whether she actually does bob off to do her 'appearance' despite being snotted up to buggary sharing her germs with all and sundry 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Unless this lot are Krusties, it looks as though the general public are getting just as fed up with her as we are...!

Yet some fans weren't impressed with her latest modelling, with one writing underneath her snaps: "You’re so out of proportion it’s beyond ridiculous. Are you oblivious to how you look?"
Another put: "It looks ridiculous," as a third wrote: "So out of proportion with those balloons!!"
One then wrote: "No Katie, not good honey."
Another then surmised: "I just don’t understand how anyone can think that leg to boob ratio is a good look."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t suppose there are any Tattlers living near Stanstead who could pop over tomorrow and maybe get a picture of Skanky in the wild if it arrives is there? 😉

Am sure someone can work out what flight it would be? 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must be hiding from someone/thing,why stay days with the kids in a small place when they could all be at a 10 bed mansion with loads of room In and outside with all there things there,there is deffo a reason why she is camped out somewhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She must be hiding from someone/thing,why stay days with the kids in a small place when they could all be at a 10 bed mansion with loads of room In and outside with all there things there,there is deffo a reason why she is camped out somewhere else
Yep and usually they'd all be off on holiday by now too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks for new thread @BiffasBeemer & for a great & startlingly accurate recap 😂
And thank you @Facehugger for being my wingwoman !
Go team Huggapig !
---
There are always “ reasons for reasons” any self respecting Krustie knows this to be the truth , in black and white . All 90 pages of it .
And I don’t lie .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for new thread @BiffasBeemer & for a great & startlingly accurate recap 😂
Go team Huggapig !
---

There are always “ reasons for reasons” any self respecting Krustie knows this to be the truth , in black and white . All 90 pages of it .
And I don’t lie .
She’s such a poet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Go team Huggapig !
---

And I don’t lie .
Anytime, no thanks required at all and you did start it with your pumping and trumping after all 😏😘

Them particular '90 pages of truth' still want ripping up into squares and using for something far more appropriate, we'll hang 'em on a bit of string on the back of the Krusty communal bog door shall we 🤣👍

• Haha
Is she taking AR’s Roxanne as inspiration for her new look? They look like twins 👯‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s what lots Krusties have been saying that she is hiding re court papers.Unless she has lost MM!Probably court papers.They will found out though I’m sure.
Sorry late reply Dolly I got dragged out on a dog walk . Lol...I'm hoping she's in hiding for both. She's definitely been told something in the last few days she's been having a meltdown.... Great !!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hopefully done for driving without Tax ( If not more)
Got a court date for kids
Got a BH date
Lost the MM

Anytime, no thanks required at all and you did start it with your pumping and trumping after all 😏😘

Them particular '90 pages of truth' still want ripping up into squares and using for something far more appropriate, we'll hang 'em on a bit of string on the back of the Krusty communal bog door shall we 🤣👍
Well done Hugger and Winey 🏆
love the Team Huggapig ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well it’s been a fabulous few days watching her just get messier and messier, piling up more trouble for herself, appearing to have gone into hiding, its all closing in on that Skank. I’m so hoping she’s going to Ibiza tomorrow, my senses tell me many laughs at her expense will be coming our way.

I’m out having a wine or two, cheers Skanky, keep doing the Tacky Ticks, we learn so much from them, you just can’t keep that gob shut can you, keep it up girl, your arrogant cockiness will be your undoing….cheers 🍸

Found this earlier….the Barbie fallout continues….and look it’s written by someone called ‘Fingers’….couldn’t be, could it 🤔

Happy Saturday everyone, roll on Ibiza, Woo Hoo…..

4853CA66-5272-4F5B-ABEB-370A705991A7.jpeg
73856D7B-9E08-476B-9B11-203A6A200AAA.jpeg
46EC06FB-1461-4F6A-B17C-02ACC7E100F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.