Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I called this ages ago. The lies just keep spilling out of their mouths. Very very similar personalitys. Both have drink and drug problems and are clearly delusional. The lies are soo so dangerous beyond hope. Personality transplant is badly needed

Reactions: 21
So she was a passenger when picking the thing up, with backgrid in tow. Now with a photo op like that why was she not driving.
no valid license, no insurance !! I feel there is more to come with this story - we should have a whip round and buy a chauffeur's outfit for CW, something tells me she's not gonna be behind the wheel any time soon.

Reactions: 31
That's because his 2nd wife doesn't want the kids all over SM, unlike his first wife who has them there on a daily basis. So what would be the point of Pete not showing them when skanky does? Fly away my pretty! https://giphy.com/B7rF0lOmzTJDy

Reactions: 44
So hang on! She is pictured getting into the (passenger seat of the) car in a black and white top when collecting it from the pound. That is different from what she was pictured wearing the other day at Shoreham Police Station when it was reported she was there about the car.

So perhaps she was at Shoreham on ANOTHER matter?

Reactions: 39
I think the tables will turn when she loses the house (and she will lose it eventually). She will then have to depend on whoever she is with at the time and I can’t see SB putting up with children.

Reactions: 28
Why can't some people just grow old gracefully.. I think surgery, heavy surgery just ages you worse. I was gobsmacked to see Sharon Osborne on the news today, she looks like she's aged 10yrs since I last seen her.. is she poorly or something?
Sorry to go off topic a little but like, just why???

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe what she did on that video with Jett. She’s pulled some shit before but this is on another level. Who does she think she is? She literally broadcast child abuse in that video and it’s despicable. I really hope the red tops get their fingers out of their arses and expose this bitch for the absolutely amoral psycho she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Sharon looks like she's constipated, what a mess to get yourself into.

Reactions: 13
I suspect she's ill, she looked shrunken and lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I've always thought her plastic surgery was quite well done.

Reactions: 18
Think I read the other week she's lost about 2 stone rapidly, that's why she looks ill, not sure why tho, can't remember.

Reactions: 12
So she was a passenger when picking the thing up, with backgrid in tow. Now with a photo op like that why was she not driving.
You would think that she would actually try and look glamorous if she’s alerted back grid. She looks a real mess.

Reactions: 14
Katie Price #301
So Fred 300 quickly over. Let's hope she's banned for driver the Range Rover

Reactions: 20
Rocking the Mr Spock look
Horrific
I will thank you not to disrespect the wonderful and intelligent Mr Spock in this manner!

Mr Spock is now being played by the rather handsome Ethan Peck. I also loved Leonard and Zachary’s versions. I am seriously offended on all their behalfs (or behalves, not quite sure)

Reactions: 14
Wonder how Sophie would feel if KP was babysitting Albert for the day at the MM, especially if she took him out in the car.
---
Fellow Trekkie here - Leonard Nimoy was an absolute legend and Spock a perfectly written character. Like you, I'm also disturbed by the KP-Spock comparison!

Reactions: 15
So some answers we would like to know
1,have all charges against KH been dropped regarding KP reporting totally un true allegations
2,is she being charged for anything regarding her being pulled over with Harvey (promised proof nothing shown)
3,with KH charges being dropped will it now speed up the custody battle

Lets hope Fathers for Justice get things moving and show KP up for all her lies and get the kids back to normality

Reactions: 27
I reckon at least 3 possible flying monkeys on the go just now,they`re trying to be subtle but can`t stop their bile coming to the surface little by little.
---
She looks like she`s had a stroke and Bells Palsy at the same time.

Reactions: 17
I suspect she's ill, she looked shrunken and lost a lot of weight in recent photos. I've always thought her plastic surgery was quite well done.
Many many years ago she had a gastric band or stomach stapling and no doubt has had more work over the years well according to the papers yes she has

maybe she has been on the skinny jab i would have thought that would be pretty likely

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.