Katie Price #300 Live On TikTok Scratching Her Arse, Lock Her Up & Stop This Farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Know where you are coming from now! - eyes peeled!

Reactions: 15
i was starting to lose it for a minute, no alcohol handy and that irritatating cunt getting to me,so i have had a deep breath and calmed down and we should not let that smirking cunt wind us up, she still got no licence and hopefully will be in court for that soon, shes now trying to stick it to kieron again because shes smarting, because he has had the charges dropped against him, no doubt she is being watched by someone to have had the police pull her over the car, bet they have been expecting her to bring more shit kierons way and are ready for it, it might be just the proof of her harrassment they have needed. calm thoughts everyone, not long now. hope her phones been tapped too. wonder who it could be, there are so many to choose from, BH,creditors,police,social services,newspapers,private investagators,RSPCA, neibours etc, etc., skanky get packing for prison,you can wear your orange jyy shit assemble there.!

Reactions: 26
She’s mouthing the fucking words that she’s taught him to say
Fuck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The fucking bitch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. Fucking lying, vile cunt.

Reactions: 65
ONLY 10 DAYS TO GO,,,, YES ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL THE NEW FOOTBALL SEASON BEGINS WOOHOO DO YOU LOVE IT....
OMG Stan, I missed this post earlier I’ve already given you two yellow card’s for inappropriate kicky-ball references on the Fred….this looks like a straight Red (I know my kicky-ball terms, due to watching World Cup kicky-ball, only time I watch it….that’s allowed ) to me !

Luckily I’m in a good mood tonight, as it’s all falling apart for the Skank accusation today, so I’ll pretend I ain’t seen this, like some refs do at the kicky-ball….consider yourself lucky

Reactions: 26
I'm hoping that Kieran's rep: Kirsty is all over this..if not why not? We know that Claire always has Pete's back. Surely the wheels can be put in motion for some libel & now slander action..

Reactions: 35
Yawnnnnnnn gosh it must be bedtime.

Reactions: 35
I'm hoping that Kieran's rep: Kirsty is all over this..if not why not? We know that Claire always has Pete's back. Surely the wheels can be put in motion for some libel & now slander action..
I'm not convinced by Kirsty as an agent...hard to be as good as Claire Powell

Reactions: 16
FFS man!!! Really??????

Reactions: 32
Well said willow

Reactions: 32
Fuck you are right I didn’t notice that first watch round I was too busy watching Jett’s reaction. The fucking bitch mouths “technically my dad”. That’s clear evidence of coaching him on what to say. Fucking lying, vile cunt.
thats going to get her in a shit load of trouble

Reactions: 33
Does anyone think that with today's news re K being cleared that the car thing could have been planned to drive attention away from this? In some ways she is clever enough to do this but in other ways doesn't seem likely.

Reactions: 13
Ive watched the video about ten times now.
What does it's technically my dads fault mean.
Not a straight answer is it.
Can't see her mouthing to Jett what to say but believe she has gone over what to say before going live.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe what I'm seeing today. Can fathers for justice be approached by Joe public to get the wheels in motion? Are we able to send them a copy of this video? Are they on the case already? I'm so cross. This is awful.

Reactions: 22
I live in hope her down fall is soon, infact I hope she is doing a live amd the kids answer the door and all we here is Katrina price I’m arresting you for (insert reason)
Same thing happened to Chelsea Lee Art

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.