Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just caught up on the complete bleeping LIE posted by skanky about Nikki’s fictitious voice message. Scum of the earth 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Ugh so she must be on Stephs show today is she? 🙁

Haha came here for this 👆🏻😂 she’ll get everything for free so no wonder she has it done as it’s that irritating mate of hers that has that company
Has she spilt her coffee all over herself or is her 'outfit' supposed to look like that? 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Haha came here for this 👆🏻😂 she’ll get everything for free so no wonder she has it done as it’s that irritating mate of hers that has that company
Bad case of the shits there Fern pet, Pwicey not got any of her manky JYYYYYY cheap tat you can change into??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So no sign of binfest and their startling revelations, who else thinks that this could just be a massive wind up to try get the tattlers thinking she’s got it coming

Reactions: 7
I don't manage to check tattle very often so find it hard to keep up because the thread moves very fast so I sorta just dip in and out. I'm livid today after seeing the video of poor Harvey and that piece of crap taunting him with his cake. I came on here to see what you guys were saying and as I thought we are all in agreement. I'm so angry there are no words bad enough to describe how I feel! Poor wee guy, its so sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Tattlers please help me I need a serious intervention stop me from going on to Instagram to fight with the brain dead arseholes who think Klatty is the mother Thesera of modern times , we can’t all be wrong I know that for a fact but still her rat like hangers on are nipping nipping that saint Cunty Chops will rise again like a Phoenix from the ashes , to be fair that’ll be a scream of melted plastic bubbling up for sure
Bit like a scene from 'The Mummy'. See she's still hanging onto her 'frangrant room sprays'. Scent, I think I can read 'Cadaver'.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't manage to check tattle very often so find it hard to keep up because the thread moves very fast so I sorta just dip in and out. I'm livid today after seeing the video of poor Harvey and that piece of crap taunting him with his cake. I came on here to see what you guys were saying and as I thought we are all in agreement. I'm so angry there are no words bad enough to describe how I feel! Poor wee guy, its so sad 😢
Another one on The Scum about her Mother not having long left again

Reactions: 9
Hahahaha Fern you paid to have a pointy chin, it’s pointy. So you are pointy chin 😂

And it looks absolutely stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Make it stop! 🤪
edit 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
He looks deranged and in my humble opinion on something. I absolutely dispise this moron. In a 'Sunshower' with a mobile? Hope he got electrocuted. Mind you, he probably wouldn't notice

She is on "Stephs Crap Lunch" today pontificating about living with a termally ill parent. I've really no words left why the media don't see her for what she really is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
another of her pseudos is having a dig over at scum hq - some twit called m r - I am mid-scrap currently :)
Go get 'em peeps!
I went into battle with her once on IG. She did back down, I was in a real fighting mood that day and was not backing down. It was just before I had joined this thread, but once here u lovely people confirmed it was one of her pseudos she uses. I loved it when she kept saying I’m not responding to u now and then kept coming back for more. She did back down but it took all day. For me to do that whatever it was about, she must have really pissed me off, more than usual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Looks like the filthy witch has spilt coffee over herself 🙄And as predicted dying mum story is out. This cow really is as predictable as ever **yawn**

Reactions: 15
We've been down this road a few times, okay yes people thing the decimal point was in the wrong place (HAHA) but you have to remember the divorces are not cheap, in fact skanky claimed she wouldn't marry again because divorces are so expensive. Katie has managed to spunk her money on various tit and I personally believe she has a large stash somewhere. Newspapers have tried to explain a few times.
Which divorces aren't cheap? Her and Pete were a business - he got money. Alex got errm nothing and neither has Keiran. I don't believe that the decree absolute has happened yet... someone prove me wrong. Katie's money has gone on absolute trash - drugs, drink, hangers-on, cars, holidays and surgery. We know it didn't go towards paying her mortgage or private schooling for the kids as Pete pays for his two and the youngest are at state school. She's had to pay for solicitors and accountants. Those same people are now on her list of creditors. She is just me me me spend spend spend.

In The Scum it said £3,000
There are two bikes so that is £4-6k :D

If she is £3.5m in debt then it’s not implausible her earnings in total has been approaching £45m. Twenty years being in the public eye and Ianm sure some years she earned several million from all the deals she had
But you have to factor-in agent fees, tax, NI, and all the other costs. Strip those away from your fairy figures and there ain't that much left.

You too can have a beard like Katie Price 😄 xx.

View attachment 528455
Now she has a chance of wining Eurovision @Pom Bear - I have a box of ear defenders somewhere for those hard of screeching 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not enough hours in the day , Stephs packed lunch , get home , hour on the bike with Harvey , go to physio , paramedic course , quick sunbed , whitewash the walls, lay some carpet, get the strimmer out , quick trip to A&E ,
Sell some jumble and bath bombs online ,
Girls a grafter , sorry grifter

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't Steph's Crap Lunch get any REAL guests instead of this woman pontificating and sharing her wealth of knowledge about everything?

Do they not realise how despised she is as well as a complete irrelevance to anything??

I bet Steph won't ask her about bullying a handicapped kid though

Reactions: 17
Why the duck is Steph's Crap Lynch giving this Skanky proven liar a bleeping platform???? They must be seriously desperate for content to use that thing.
Amy's not had long left for the last 4 bleeping years. And I'm awful for saying this but is she using her oxygen for sympathy or does she actually need to use it now? Because her daughter is a bleeping Skanky lying witch about everything, I don't believe a single damned word she spouts. And Amy will happily enable the witch. Errrrr, yeah, mum, pretend you need oxygen & cough a bit coz that'll get me lots of positive comments innit 🙄.
And obviously Skanky's the only person that's ever had to deal with a dying parent. SHUT UP, duck OFF & TAKE ALL YOUR bleeping LIES WITH YOU. NOBODY GIVES A tit 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.