Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of 2019 she was making a lot of alterations to the MM to make a paddock for the horses. She moved a lot of earth to change the site and I think a new entrance. She did this without planning permission. Horsham Council gave her 3 months until Jan 2020 to put it back as it was or be fined. Does anyone know if this was done? :unsure:
Doubtfull and there again I doubt the council chased it up either so yet again she gets off with another violation.
I wish whoever has this explosive chunk of devastating info on her would hurry up and release it PLEASE!

Princess looks like an Alien and it's irresponsible parenting to get your young child in to altering their appearance even if it's just a filter.
I told you all earlier that price is evolving into one of those grey aliens without any facial features, the difference being that she's Oompah Loompah Orange or Ronseal's Burmese Teak, yet turning the child into her alien clone really is the pits. Were I her father I'd have scrubbed that muck off her mush with Cillit Bang :(

That was disgusting in itself but to then pôst it for the world to see alongside her "Torment the fat kid with a cake" video was the pinnacle of her sheer CRAPPINESS. Social servs ought to be taking that lad away from her immediately and stopping it from EVER using him for laughs ever again :(

What a difference of being with mum or dad....
Dreadful innit? Why the hell do those fathers even allow that thing within a radius of the children?

Now MUA putting her twopence in 😡
MUA - does that stand for Mugs U Assholes?

Before I catch up, ON YER BIKE MATE!!

Mattress money again.
"Splashed out" my arse!!!! This will be another scrounged freebie, ostensibly to help the poor disabled obese boy that'll be chucked in the shed by tomorrow.
I've just got a pop up for an exercise bike you use in the swimming pool, a combo of water aerobics and cycling. Fr her I think a peleton/echalon bike would be better then switch it on as soon as she puts her lardarse onto the saddle; And that really would be Bang and the Dirt Is Gone! Yaaaaaaay :LOL:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Katie being in prison would make her more relevant - imagine all the charity roles she would get post release helping ex offenders etc
But think of her ripping off all those not-so-nice folks in clink. With luck she'd get a right pasting off them :)

Katie being in prison would make her more relevant - imagine all the charity roles she would get post release helping ex offenders etc
She'd get lots of attention on the Wimmin's Prison though when they incercerate her plastic knockers. I wonder if she will like that?

£2,995 but 25% off on their website so £2,195

But prob take a pic, back in the box back in the van 🤣
It'll be on deepop next week "One careful user"

This photo is freaking me out, think it’s the arms and hands (mainly) 😳

One day she will just explode what she does to her body... 🤦🏻‍♀️
its just truly repulsoive in every single way UGH and BARF

Reactions: 11
another of her pseudos is having a dig over at scum hq - some twit called m r - I am mid-scrap currently :)
Go get 'em peeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The end of this story is hilarious... 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

You know what !!! I believe that disgusting piece of trash is plugging ' Tesco Carrot Cake ' and getting paid for it. Notice the close up in the video of the actual cake making sure you can see tesco label!!!!

No words for these pair of sickening vultures

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
You know what !!! I believe that disgusting piece of trash is plugging ' Tesco Carrot Cake ' and getting paid for it. Notice the close up in the video of the actual cake making sure you can see tesco label!!!!

Disgusting shite heap mother and that bastard boy-toy ,Harvey should be taken away from them it’s what you don’t see and hear that’s disturbing.

Reactions: 16
Quick coffee break at work, trying to have a catch up and just snapped this ⬇ she obviously didn't read it properly and deleted and reposted another version of it 🤣🤣 without the witch comment
She really is a completely nasty piece of bullying and insulting work.

Reactions: 11

No doubt she'll be accepting cratefulls of the things for all the publicity she's given Tescos;

"Ere cole!" she shreiks "Guess wot you got fer dinner tnite?"

"Not effin' carrat cake agen issit Dolly?" :ROFLMAO:

Disgusting shite heap mother and that bastard boy-toy ,Harvey should be taken away from them it’s what you don’t see and hear that’s disturbing.
thus berk m r seems to think she must be doing OK because the SS have left him in her bounteous care! Seeing as the poor lad is only saddled with these Users at weekends, how can that be considered as in "Her Care" anyway?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Ron & Mr R must be very busy reading here & typing essays defending the Skanky woman 🙄
Does not dare stick their weasly little head over the parapet though :)

Price force-feeding H their carrot cake to an obese lad is no recomendation anyway. Way to go Tesco!
I suppose she buys them when she sends cole to buy the weekly pregnancy tests

Reactions: 12
Fish, that's insulting village idiots everywhere!
Well there’s good village idiots 😂😂👍

No doubt she'll be accepting cratefulls of the things for all the publicity she's given Tescos;

"Ere cole!" she shreiks "Guess wot you got fer dinner tnite?"

"Not effin' carrat cake agen issit Dolly?" :ROFLMAO:

thus berk m r seems to think she must be doing OK because the SS have left him in her bounteous care! Seeing as the poor lad is only saddled with these Users at weekends, how can that be considered as in "Her Care" anyway?
Like to hope H Is in care all week but we don’t know ,I hope this teasing with the cake is the last straw for the carers.

Reactions: 12

Why do these 2 think this is funny. 😡🤷🏻‍♀️😡
I am speechless.

Where are adult social services????

Harvey is vunerable, with a endless hunger. Why does Clearblue Cole think it's big and clever and is going to endear himself to people tormenting a disabled young man, even worse Katie Price is laughing????

They are scum. BTW, the packaging on the carrot cake says 'feeds 6'.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.