Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is WHY Anna Kennedy OBE is still linked to Krusty? Doesn't Anna realise what a skank she is involved with?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ready to get her empire back , doing what ?
unless you have a seriously weird sick fetish no fella would want to see that ugly old trout take her clothes off, her voice sounds like a cat being tortured by isis, might be able to launch a Fashion by Vicky pollard range , trying to think of any talent she has at all , any ideas coz I’m fucked ?
It has NO TALENTS whatsoever, unless of course you count her winding us up to the degree we'd like to throttle her

Reactions: 8
I have met some bad people in my time , but I cannot think of any of them were as deluded as she is. They still held some sort of morality and could sometimes see that their behaviour caused harm, but skanky had no idea and is only interested in herself and the lap dog is as bad. We can only hope the higher up the ladder she climbs when she falls it will be mega fall out .
Congratulations @Pink Squirrel 👏👏
This is what I desperately hang on to. Karma has a really special plan for her. Let her get right to the top of her ladder & then drop her down with an almighty fall, crashing at the bottom 🤞🤞 It's a loooooooooong day coming 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I almost feel sorry for clearblue, Think about it
Lockdowns finishing , well you can’t take her , I was going to say anywhere decent , but you couldn’t take her anywhere could you , well you have to take her everywhere twice the second time to apologise , So you have to stay in , can’t watch tv they’re all smashed , trivial pursuit and articulate are out of the question ,tried monopoly but the money got lost and the houses damaged , so you have to do something at her level , after 50 games of pieface you get bored,” you say I’ll go to sheesh get a takeaway ,to get away from her , get back ,she says “ Cole Ill take you out for a drive “ you absolutely tit yourself and say let’s talk , so after hours of listening to her shite not getting a word in edgeways except for yes dolly no dolly , your driven half mad , you say I’ll go McDonald’s get a takeaway , have that ,hours more of talking her shite , then she says , Cole let’s make a special baby ,
You say “I wonder if the Chinese is still open”
No wonder she’s bleeping fat
I did laugh at one comment in the papers thanking clearblue for taking one for the team and taking her off the market......not that has ever stopped her.

I really wish karma would get her, she is really pissing me off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I'm here and I kept the same pseudo :) Difference is that now I can let her have it with BOTH barrells and theres absolutely naff all the old boot can do about it :)
At least you can say more here than you can in the Sun. :p

Reactions: 10
She just seems to have the mentality that "There is no such thing as bad publicity"

Reactions: 7
Definitely had the hair coloured 😡
So soon she is going to totally filter out her nose, mouth and eyes. She looks so stupid and obviously fake - and yes, someone has bleached her nasty straggly mop.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I hope so! :)

Currently it is deleting everything over there but old bunnyboiler is reckoning itself as sexy & desirable again LOL & BARF !

It is slagging people off and has deleted a load of mine which were pretty tame actually, so when it announced grandly that "All the men of you catty wimmin are jealous cos they're lusting after gawjus kaytee AND pricey (like they are two seperate objects)" Obviously in view of that I could not resist pointing out that the only man lusting after her is the bloke at the plastic recycling depot because he can see 600 Persil bottles when he looks at her.
I wonder how long that will last then? Hahaha! :)
Big it up 'the Unilever recycling Massif'!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So soon she is going to totally filter out her nose, mouth and eyes. She looks so stupid and obviously fake - and yes, someone has bleached her nasty straggly mop.
Even my hair is in better shape than hers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I did laugh at one comment in the papers thanking clearblue for taking one for the team and taking her off the market......not that has ever stopped her.

I really wish karma would get her, she is really pissing me off
I know what would happen if If it was me at his age, you’d show your mates this photo , that’s my girl , theyd say she looks alright mate ,
Take her down the pub you’d get all the ,brought your bird’s mum mate ? Didn’t know it was grab a granny night , we were going to have a pull the ugliest girl competition decided just to give you the winnings mate , Shergar jokes the lot , and that’s just in front of your face , dread to think behind your back , imagine once she started gobbing off , it would be bleeping embarrassing
Ain’t he got any mates ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What I want to know is WHY Anna Kennedy OBE is still linked to Krusty? Doesn't Anna realise what a skank she is involved with?
Probably because as much as Kates done wrong, she has a platform and it can raise awareness of the causes Anna cares about (autism, special needs)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.