Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be singing , absolutely gutted , sent my ex wife and mother in law tickets 🤣
There is no way price is just going to sit there and let people rip into her. She’ll be trashed and grab the mic and burst everyone’s ear drums, which in fact if she’s on last, saves the venue from trying to scatter crowds to go home, just have price “sing” won’t see folk for dust. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yup, it's easy to see how she missed a final message from Nikki. She is NEVER pictured with her phone 😡. Vile bleep is probably trawling through her pics just to make sure she hasn't missed any opportunity to jump on the passing of a famous face. I bet she's trying to Photoshop her stupid collapsing face into a pic of DMX so she can claim they were secret besties & he was a great admirer of her singing career 😡.

Ohhhhhh, I've hit VIP status, whoop 🎈🎉. That's slightly taken the steam of my boiling piss 🤣😂
Well done Pink , you go girl 🎉, I’m now talking to a VIP .. 🤣😂 congratulations on your promotion.

Yes I'm here and I kept the same pseudo :) Difference is that now I can let her have it with BOTH barrells and theres absolutely naff all the old boot can do about it :)
Haven’t heard from Stan or Knob in a while unless I have missed their comments . Flawless god love her gets deleted all the time but if she is lucky the Scum give her the honour of allowing a few comments 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She really is utter scum. She is devoid of any feelings of empathy or sympathy. She is like some bleeping robot. She's definitely not wired up right. She is the only thing of importance in her world. Everyone & everything else is used whilst she sees it is giving her purpose. Then cast aside & onto the next to keep her ugly face in the media.
Does she really buy into her own hype? Or does she know what a despised lying failure she is? She is poisonous through & through. Absolutely rotten to the core. I'd love to read a genuine psychological report on her. She fascinates me in the way that serial killers do. What makes their brain's tick? How do their brain's work?
And a polygraph

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I see the scum have cleared all the comments on Nikki’s article.

Truth hurts KP, truth hurts......and as for giving Harvey an ice cream.....ur deliberately killing ur own son

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I see the scum have cleared all the comments on Nikki’s article.

Truth hurts KP, truth hurts......and as for giving Harvey an ice cream.....ur deliberately killing ur own son
Really? Mine are still there.

Err yes, Harvey and his 99, why does Katie do this?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Good evening, just having a catch up, I swear if this bint does anything today worse than yesterday my phone will be thrown in the pond, the lowlife bleep 🤬

Congrats my lovely friend @Pink Squirrel 🐿💕 on your VIP 🎉🏅💕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good evening, just having a catch up, I swear if this bint does anything today worse than yesterday my phone will be thrown in the pond, the lowlife bleep 🤬

Congrats my lovely friend @Pink Squirrel 🐿💕 on your VIP 🎉🏅💕
Cheer yourself up by Rating my Plate on the Loz thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i have put a comment on her IG on the bath bombs thread,bout Nikki
Just seen it, good for u!

I bet it gets deleted quickly. I put an innocent question about the glitter with the bath bombs up and that got deleted 3 times, so I wonder how quick ur comment lasts. Let’s hope it stays up🙂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.