Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Load of old shite as usual..where the duck is Andre? Mind,you thinking about it he could be in the background as Kieron is..We won’t know will we..? I’m hoping something with them maybe building up with SS..we won’t know yet.lbut wouldn’t be surprised..It’s so quiet on ‘their’ front...🤔

Reactions: 11
So who "styles" her ropey barnet then? Cole????

She has her make-up artistes too - are they exempt as an essential service or sumfink?

In which case who's to say these ones who stretch the rugs over price's baldy bonce don't give the kids a trim too when they're released from the cupboard-under-the-stairs to do Their Work on the orders of The Gorgon 'erself?

Probably the kid is already choosing a new nose from the Turkish catalogue and some jugs 'n arse implants too
Talking of her ‘make up artist’ 👇🏻 But where is there to go Fern as everything is still closed although we know you’ve broken lockdown since the beginning and go to parties... edited to mention that hairdressers are not supposed to be working anyway until Monday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Load of old shite as usual..where the duck is Andre? Mind,you thinking about it he could be in the background as Kieron is..We won’t know will we..? I’m hoping something with them maybe building up with SS..we won’t know yet.lbut wouldn’t be surprised..It’s so quiet on ‘their’ front...🤔
I damned well hope so; The old bag seems to think that by getting Trampy Towers habitable (?????) she stands a chance at getting the kids back, well I sincerely doubt any possibility of that happening - even the SS ain't that stoopid are they?

Yes - some do die. The race has become safer. But I totally take your point. To be honest if they cancelled hunt racing all the horses would be killed. There are enough abandoned horses in fields all over the country where ordinary people have found they can't afford the livery. I lived in France where horsemeat is routinely eaten and is labelled clearly in the supermarkets.

Only if you lend her a barrel scraper - she hasn't got one.
You won't catch me eating horse meat because I am a veggie anyway but I hate horseracing regardless. I have never gotten over seeing the body of a horse being hauled by a chain into the knacker wagon at Sandown races - hideous. :mad: Nope I will never go to the races ever again.
I got my donkey ten years ago as a colt after my husband saw him being "ridden" by pikeys, he bought him on the spot and brought him home - he will be with us forever! I never broke him either because he was so traumatised by what those assholes put him through as a little donk, in fact when the farrier comes it takes THREE if us to hold him whilst the bloke does his work because he still remembers what They did to him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Hasn't she been offered a ride in the Grand National? Such a top horsewoman... <snorts...> 🏇
Yep, she snorts (coke), she's got Desert Orchid's teef and the arse of a policeman's horse as well.

She seems to have given up on her demands to be selected for the UK olympic showjumping squad though, perish the thought........

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So who "styles" her ropey barnet then? Cole????

She has her make-up artistes too - are they exempt as an essential service or sumfink?

In which case who's to say these ones who stretch the rugs over price's baldy bonce don't give the kids a trim too when they're released from the cupboard-under-the-stairs to do Their Work on the orders of The Gorgon 'erself?

Probably the kid is already choosing a new nose from the Turkish catalogue and some jugs 'n arse implants too,oh duck...get one of those huge fakes minges as well.Oh funk need to have lay
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I damned well hope so; The old bag seems to think that by getting Trampy Towers habitable (?????) she stands a chance at getting the kids back, well I sincerely doubt any possibility of that happening - even the SS ain't that stoopid are they?

You won't catch me eating horse meat because I am a veggie anyway but I hate horseracing regardless. I have never gotten over seeing the body of a horse being hauled by a chain into the knacker wagon at Sandown races - hideous. :mad: Nope I will never go to the races ever again.
I got my donkey ten years ago as a colt after my husband saw him being "ridden" by pikeys, he bought him on the spot and brought him home - he will be with us forever! I never broke him either because he was so traumatised by what those assholes put him through as a little donk, in fact when the farrier comes it takes THREE if us to hold him whilst the bloke does his work because he still remembers what They did to him.
Oh you darling,darling..my heart breaks..😢 totally get where you are coming from.🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Back home after 10 days
Whaaaaaaaaaat? 😳 The poor little buggers have had to endure that Skanky hag for 10 days?? So who the duck has been looking after them while she's been swanning around in not his Lamborghini? And doing photoshoots?

See how lovely he is too !!!
Awww, gorgeous 😍

I've just popped over to the MeAgain & no balls thread. It's a scary place....I left quickly 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I noticed on that picture of Jett she put up the other day, someone commented that they were in Scotland and someone said they were in Wales 🤦🏻‍♀️ what’s the betting they did have a sneaky road trip to Henllehall again. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
In other news...I've discovered this today. My friend has decided to sell it in her shop & asked me to try it. Wow, it's amazing. I can't believe it's not chocolate. Also comes in orange, mint too. At last, a healthy substitute for chocolate that doesn't taste like poo. And the wrapper can go in the compost bin! Skanky should give these to Harvey instead of mountains of chocolate & bloody shop bought carrot cake 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh I might give them a try. Although I also have Caribou by Pixies stuck in my head now so I’m be over here humming to myself for a bit😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7

That is so sad. I love donkeys - sadly, they breed them in France for the Eastern European meat market. The farmers opposite us in France had cows and horses/ponies/donkeys. They actually treated the animals well and broke the riding horses in bare-back and with a blanket - amazing to watch the trust grow. Over there if a cow or horse dies on a farm the dead animal lorry comes with its huge claw. Pull over and never travel behind it - it is a thing of nightmares.

In other news...I've discovered this today. My friend has decided to sell it in her shop & asked me to try it. Wow, it's amazing. I can't believe it's not chocolate. Also comes in orange, mint too. At last, a healthy substitute for chocolate that doesn't taste like poo. And the wrapper can go in the compost bin! Skanky should give these to Harvey instead of mountains of chocolate & bloody shop bought carrot cake 😡
What is the calorie count for the bar? Sounds interesting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That is so sad. I love donkeys - sadly, they breed them in France for the Eastern European meat market. The farmers opposite us in France had cows and horses/ponies/donkeys. They actually treated the animals well and broke the riding horses in bare-back and with a blanket - amazing to watch the trust grow. Over there if a cow or horse dies on a farm the dead animal lorry comes with its huge claw. Pull over and never travel behind it - it is a thing of nightmares.

What is the calorie count for the bar? Sounds interesting.
@liar liar it's 203 calories 😊

Reactions: 4
Niki from BB has died RIP
Oh no, bless her. So, so sad. Her friends & family tried desperately to get her help 😭
I swear if Skanky posts about how she has an eating disorder but has never previously discussed it, I'll drive down to the MM & stuff a whole pizza, box included & 20 Big Mac's right in her lying gob!

Yes, make it all about you. Vile, vile witch. So you couldn't be arsed to listen to a voice message while she was alive. BUT now she's passed away & in the news, you're interested 😡. I'll bet if this alleged message even exists it'll be really, really old. I'm fairly certain that Nikki has not been well enough to contact Skanky for a very long time. She is utterly disgusting 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh no, bless her. So, so sad. Her friends & family tried desperately to get her help 😭
I swear if Skanky posts about how she has an eating disorder but has never previously discussed it, I'll drive down to the MM & stuff a whole pizza, box included & 20 Big Mac's right in her lying gob!

Yes, make it all about you. Vile, vile witch. So you couldn't be arsed to listen to a voice message while she was alive. BUT now she's passed away & in the news, you're interested 😡. I'll bet if this alleged message even exists it'll be really, really old. I'm fairly certain that Nikki has not been well enough to contact Skanky for a very long time. She is utterly disgusting 😡
This 💯 and exactly what I thought 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.