Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't she been offered a ride in the Grand National? Such a top horsewoman... <snorts...> 🏇

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hasn't she been offered a ride in the Grand National? Such a top horsewoman... <snorts...> 🏇
Bloody hell, the poor horse would certainly be top handicap trying to get her round Aintree, it'd come home a week next Tuesday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah, you've got to have an each way on that now you've said it 🤣🤣
I think not - I'm sure she is quite capable to finding some blokes for 'push-me-pull-you' 🦙

I thought you were yanking my joystick for a moment (not that I would mind)

Quick look at the horse.

Errm the truth is often funnier than making it up. I normally enjoy the National but this year no betting shops are open and I don't do on-line betting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I detest this race,poor horsies see them that have died..😢 Can’t bear it..that’s me though..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not content with flooding and setting fire to the mucky mansion, I see Pwicey is now rampaging through the once immaculately tended garden and hedges in a 4 x 4, small dog and Princess in tow. Well, it’ll soon be repossessed so might as well save a few bob on rent, move back in and decimate and film what’s left of it.

Even better the legions of fans can design a room and keep the dopey mare busy with You Tube videos, getting a few more column inches in the process.

Barrell’s about scraped clean surely?

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I detest this race,poor horsies see them that have died..😢 Can’t bear it..that’s me though..
Yes - some do die. The race has become safer. But I totally take your point. To be honest if they cancelled hunt racing all the horses would be killed. There are enough abandoned horses in fields all over the country where ordinary people have found they can't afford the livery. I lived in France where horsemeat is routinely eaten and is labelled clearly in the supermarkets.

Not content with flooding and setting fire to the mucky mansion, I see Pwicey is now rampaging through the once immaculately tended garden and hedges in a 4 x 4, small dog and Princess in tow. Well, it’ll soon be repossessed so might as well save a few bob on rent, move back in and decimate and film what’s left of it.

Even better the legions of fans can design a room and keep the dopey mare busy with You Tube videos, getting a few more column inches in the process.

Barrell’s about scraped clean surely?
Only if you lend her a barrel scraper - she hasn't got one.

Reactions: 5
Yes - some do die. The race has become safer. But I totally take your point. To be honest if they cancelled hunt racing all the horses would be killed. There are enough abandoned horses in fields all over the country where ordinary people have found they can't afford the livery. I lived in France where horsemeat is routinely eaten and is labelled clearly in the supermarkets.
Yes understand that Liar,I know that as well.I have been supporting horse sanctuary since seventies,adopted loads of ex racers over the years..Redwings..been going for years.But I think it’s down to breeders as well,some of them are vile..anyway my ex racer Zippy is doing fine..☺ Beautiful boy..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes understand that Liar,I know that as well.I have been supporting horse sanctuary since seventies,adopted loads of ex racers over the years..Redwings..been going for years.But I think it’s down to breeders as well,some of them are vile..anyway my ex racer Zippy is doing fine..☺ Beautiful boy..
That is lovely of you - I was certainly disgusted by those pics of certain people sitting on dead horses. Breeding of any creature attracts those who only have money in mind not kindness. Sad but it has always been that way.

• Sad
There should be something like ‘place yer bets on here me dears,see the ex glamour puss sweating the poor horse with her dirty hot bleep...come on now have a bet..Watch her have orgasim on the poor horse..! That will never happen,I bet she has never experienced that..I bet she puts it all on in sex.🤔

There’s a horse called Jett running!
Erm,erm have you placed a bet? 🤣🤣🤢 ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6

But now Katie has confirmed she's been cutting her children's hair while the hairdressers and barbers are still closed.

"Katie often cuts the children's hair, as a lot of mums have been doing in lock down with hairdressers closed," her rep told The Sun.

bleeping BULLSHIT
And she has probably told the kids 'if anyone asks tell them mummy dearest cuts your hair'. Princess probably thinks it's a laugh but I don't think Junior will. What an embarrassment :sick::mad:

Reactions: 11
Does she even see Junior?

Does she even see Junior?
<<waves at Katie/Cole>> How long do you reckon it will be before Katie posts something to indicate or imply that she has seen him recently?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

But now Katie has confirmed she's been cutting her children's hair while the hairdressers and barbers are still closed.

"Katie often cuts the children's hair, as a lot of mums have been doing in lock down with hairdressers closed," her rep told The Sun.

bleeping BULLSHIT
So who "styles" her ropey barnet then? Cole????

She has her make-up artistes too - are they exempt as an essential service or sumfink?

In which case who's to say these ones who stretch the rugs over price's baldy bonce don't give the kids a trim too when they're released from the cupboard-under-the-stairs to do Their Work on the orders of The Gorgon 'erself?

I know I've been slacking a tad recently. what's the opinion of from the Tattlers on this?

Personally I think it's a load of BOLLOCKS!
Probably the kid is already choosing a new nose from the Turkish catalogue and some jugs 'n arse implants too

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.