Katie Price #30 "Get new carpets, paint it white", shut up Cole, you're talking sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a complete moron. Thinks he's a celebrity, complete tosser. Once they split up, which they will, he'll disappear to obscurity, known as a nasty bully who scams people.
Don't watch Love Island but I can see why he never made it on there and Klattie's right, she does pick 'Tossers' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs im glad im going back into work those pair of bastards winding Harvey up with his Carrot cake again (or probably part of the same video at the start of the month) nasty cruel cunts
What's with her and all the old stuff coming out again 🥱 the princess dolled up like a 20 + year old, all the old stories, duck OFF!!
Catch you later guys

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sometimes reading articles about her spouting her tit feel like I’m wading through a phillipino garbage mountain , article in ok , she doesn’t want people to be judgemental about Harvey , yet in the same article mentions jett and bunny are scared of him , the car window is mentioned, remember the TVs ,
People only think he’s violent because you tell them
You vile excuse for a mother

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Why do these 2 think this is funny. 😡🤷🏻‍♀️😡
it's quite sick that they do. and that they are giving him entire cakes at once. It certainly doesn't sound like Harvey finds it funny, he sounds upset.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Because they are plain nasty and are the kind of people who shoot cats with air rifles and tie-up puppies and poke them with sticks just because the creature is weaker than them. They are psychopathic sociopaths.

it's quite sick that they do. and that they are giving him entire cakes at once.
That cake would last me and my hubs 3 days. Mind you, I don't like the Tesco one - the Morrison's one is good though.

• Haha
The photo of Princess on her IG today - grim. she looks like a blow up doll. she's 13 for gods sakes. Of course she should have fun experimenting with make up but dolling her up and posting it publicly is really grim. 13....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Princess looking way, waaaayyyyy over the top 😬 and Carl winding Harvey up... again. I wouldn't blame Harvey if he catapulted Carl around the garden like a deflating balloon - he deserves it for taking the piss!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The photo of Princess on her IG today - grim. she looks like a blow up doll. she's 13 for gods sakes. Of course she should have fun experimenting with make up but dolling her up and posting it publicly is really grim. 13....
Her vile mother has taught her that any attention, good or bad, is the key to life. It isn't. Studying for your exams and being the best you can and getting a job and being responsible for yourself and treating others with kindness and respect is the key to life. Getting your fake tits out and showing your fake filtered face until you look like a bowl of orange cake mix is not the way to earn friends or influence people in a good way.

Reactions: 16

What has happened to his weight loss regime? Does she not realise what an enabler she is and then she wants to seek sympathy FOR HERSELF when she is supposedly so concerned about poor Harvey.

Reactions: 17
I see she changed what it said, as the last one she included b**ch and mental health.
Apparently Katie’s ‘team’ didn’t have a problem with the story when the Sun put it to them yesterday 🤔

• Wow
Early I know, but Rita mentioned 'Stig' in The Scum. If there isn't a more apt title for the new thread, can I say 'Stig in a Wig! sounds good 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Early I know, but Rita mentioned 'Stig' in The Scum. If there isn't a more apt title for the new thread, can I say 'Stig in a Wig! sounds good 🤭😆
She is the real Stig of the Dump though - Trampy Towers is a DUMP!

I see she's going all bohemian now wanting a bikey caravan to live in whilst she toils endlessly making the place back into A Palace again (excuse me whilst I roll about on the floor laughing), but as to slagging off the woman who has to try to form her rabid ramblings into "A Story"? Surely the sun should be halting price using them for her own ends if she thinks slating their journos is how to get her own way? Deny it the oxygen of publicity FGS :(

Apparently Katie’s ‘team’ didn’t have a problem with the story when the Sun put it to them yesterday 🤔
Well they obviously didn't run it past 'er Ladyship first and now she's got all uppity LOL

Don't watch Love Island but I can see why he never made it on there and Klattie's right, she does pick 'Tossers' 😂😂
I feel sure that all his Exes think he's got exactly what he deserves in Klattie :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is the real Stig of the Dump though - Trampy Towers is a DUMP!

I see she's going all bohemian now wanting a bikey caravan to live in whilst she toils endlessly making the place back into A Palace again (excuse me wbilst I roll about on the floor laughing), but as to slagging off the woman who has to try to form her rabid ramblings into "A Story"? Surely the sun should be halting price using them for her own ends if she thinks slating their journos is how to get her own way? Deny it the oxygen of publicity FGS :(

Well they obviously didn't run it past 'er Ladyship first and now she's got all uppity LOL
Pricey the bikey is probably hinting if anyone has one of those nice trailers they can lend her, for free advertising of course

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
In the world I live in I’d expect the mother to say
“Stop tormenting the boy you know he gets upset”
Don’t know what everybody is moaning about though , only 1560 calories in Tesco finest carrot cake including 120g of sugar 72g fat 208g carbs
But the boys getting his protein 14g
But he can always work it off on his gym equipment she begged for , she’s always posting pics of him working out

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.