Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hattiesmummy

I think he's Keiran's but not KP's! I think she used a surrogate as she hadn't been able to get pregnant for ages at that point (she tried with Alex) but then she did fall pregnant with Bunny.

Jett's birth was all cloak and daggers and didn't make much sense!
This would make sense as she doesn’t seem to much of a bond with him

Barely any bump photos with Jett too, all covered with a scarf

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

freda19

VIP Member
Do you think she’s over feeding Harvey with the hope he doesn’t live too long 🙈🙈

Marriage?
No.:eek:

Here she is the delightful Miss Price online trolling and bullying again good luck with Harvey’s law, there should be a petition we can sign to say there is no way she should even be involved in this as she’s guilty herself.
Much as I despise her I think that's just an angry response at being sneered at rather than bullying and not unusual for her and her kind when called out.It's how she addresses people online, but never face to face.

gashers

Chatty Member
I wasn't going to, but I was curious about how she spoke about her family....and yeah, think she gave away more than she meant to about parenting techniques. I mean, it's quite heartening to know she recognises where the stability in her life comes from, and she can link the behaviour of her youngest siblings to her mum's slack parenting. Gives me some hope for her future. That said, I'm not going to bother with anymore. She is a kid, and if she is going to carry on creating content, I hope it's just kid friendly content for early teens such as herself, and that she will be protected from trolls and perverts by a sensible and responsible adult. I do wish these kids could just live without wanting to be social media stars though. So many of our primary kids just want to grow up to be youtubers and tiktokers. So many already have accounts too.
Not sure that’s going to happen on her Instagram she has described herself as a public figure 😳

• Wow

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Just seen her post about Blade going for his weekly grooming, this is just showing more of her complete ignorance when it comes to looking after animals, you should not bath a German Shepherd more than once every 4 to 5 months it strips their coats or essential oils and can make their skin dry. Giving the dog a bit of a hose down when they have rolled or like mine used to do jump in the river is fine but full not on pamper sessions weekly and everyone who knows anything about dogs know that most of them hate smelling of perfume and will try and roll the smell off as soon as they can.

She’s never been pretty inside
She is ugly as hell.

VIP Member
I think (but might be wrong) she said on her stories earlier this week, that she’d been broken into twice in as many days, and is getting a second protection dog?
It's hard to tell because she lies a lot, plus newspapers like to rehash stories.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
His eyes are quite creepy. And what’s with her calling him ‘The Boss’? Not really the right message to be giving her kids!!

Tricham

Chatty Member
KP said her Chameleon Marvin died of a broken heart. I've had 2 Chameleons and am baffled by that statement. For one, Chameleons are solitary creatures. How did you kill that pet Katie?
So I read up some more and it looks like she probably failed to heat her home properly. Imagine being cold blooded and not being able to warm yourself up in a cold house. I hope he at least had a heat lamp to bask under!

littleladyv

So where’s Harvey? I thought he was home with ‘just her’ I thought she was tirelessly looking after him alone while he wasn’t in his normal residential care setting? She’s been out numerous times this week and has the new bloke at her house?

VIP Member
Just seen a comment on the Daily mail, there is no icu at Epsom hospital. Googled it, seems he must've been in hdu, not icu. Why does she lie about everything!
I would like to know who said Harvey was at Epsom Hospital in the first place, the media didn't say where he was unless I missed it.

Moving on now.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
Not sure what country your from but in the U.K. rabbits are very common pets for kids and are 9 times out of 10 kept in hutches in the garden.
True, and although I don’t agree with having them as pets, the Andre’s do seem to have a very big garden so are hopefully able to give their rabbits are large space to run around.