Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
What on Earth is an XL??View attachment 191318

I’ve ended up down a complete rabbit hole of animal cruelty following the link on this Instagram pic
not sure but just had a quick google:

An American Bully XL is a variety of the hybrid, or designer, dog breed American Bully, also known as American Bully Pit, BullyPitbull, and BullyPit. This breed has only been around for a couple of decades.
🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She really pees me off. Dwight could do more but he’s never bothered (that we know of) but ffs. Concentrate on your son and stop putting out posts slating him even more. The public can form their own opinion of him and his lack of parenting.
I reckon he gave her a lump sum after the DNA test results and told her to pi$$ off and she has never forgiven him. Probs only got preggers with Harvey to 'trap' Dwight and it didn't work!

I don't know what's worse - her apparent ambivalence at her son being in hospital or the fact that any bloke is that desperate for a shag.

Poor Harvey, I hope he is able to return to his residential unit after this and be cared for properly.

She's a disgrace. I can't believe that any of her children are left to live with her.
Isn't it only Harvey who lives with her now?

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Does anyone know where Blade the German Shepherd came from because for his safety and well-being I think they should take him back and rehome him
She’s had him for about a year and I think out of all the animals she’s had he’s probably actually the “best” looked after but purely because he serves her as a highly trained protection dog and so he’s actually valuable to her. The rest she couldn’t give a shit about because they don’t do anything for her.

This article says he had training at Protection Dogs WorldWide.

Last edited:

VIP Member
Very true!! And as you say, it could well be lies anyway!! Not sure how she can tell that anyone has trashed that house, considering it’s normal state.
Why would anyone break into a trashed house in the first place? Why am I even asking that question? :LOL:

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
Just shows how shit her new or agency are. She s with the head of www.chasecommunicstions.co.uk. Her Instagram says contact Kirsty st cupboard .I googled Kirsty at chasecommunication...She set the company so is head honcho...h. Pretty shitty pr management kirsty despite yr fancy looking website😂🙋🙋🙋

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
Why? He was a great father figure to Harvey when he and her were together, he still cares a lot for Harvey, probably cares more for him than Katie does!

What is going on here? Why is Katie hugging someone?

Looks like staged pictures. I really hope she's selling pics as normal, because Harvey isn't in real danger. I'm afraid covid19 does this, you're ill, think you're getting better, then suddenly very very ill. Poor Harvey, he won't understand what's going on. 😔

justforthegiggles

Junior surely will get the piss taken at school/ social media school contacts... vile photo of her in the orange strap bikini sliding into the pool with junior about 3 feet from her fanny... And she s bloody using the death of rollo as subject matter in her instagram. She really is a desperate, wrinkled, orange embarrassment of a person and worse a parent . Kieran must be so glad his kids aren't there too.
Omg i didn't recognise this as KP. She has ruined herself

SusanBoobson

The reason she'll need her teeth doing regularly is because she goes to cheap places plus cocaine messes up the teeth and jaw. I don't believe that Harvey was ever going, especially considering she booked a last minute flight to Spain to see her mum. Back to back holidays for no reason when her mum is fine. Also why did her mum encourage her to come visit when her grandson was poorly. I'm sure the parents only sent their kids with her so they could get all the gossip to report to the press for cash.

They showed the mum in the choosing dog video on Katie's youtube. Not surprisingly the mum had saggy breasts from being overbred.
The Spain holiday was before lockdown

She was meant to have one of Rolos Merle litter mates but now she has a Black and Tan from the breeder. They haven’t posted about the other two since they originally posted about them going to Katie, Danielle Lloyd and Chloe Ferry, neither of the other two have the puppies.
Just had a peek at Lloyds posts and she hasn't marked them as gifted so did she actually pay for her pup? Also she has hers in a dog cage so seems more responsible with her black and tan pup?

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
This the absolutely the correct way to buy a puppy! The breeder should be just as interested in knowing everything about you as you do them. When my friend wanted a pup she took me with her since I have knowledge in this area, 3 of the places she took me to were puppy farms. No respectable breeder has more then one litter every few years from the dog and they DO NOT HAVE FANCY INSTAGRAM PAGES nor do they keep bringing out puppies for you to see! That place boils my blood, I actually cried about it last night since we still don’t know were Rolos litter mates are.
danielle Lloyd has one doesn’t she? She posted saying Fendi brother rip or something. but there was a third apparently