Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
peter has put a post up now saying hes 'praying' and shes replied underneath, I didn't think he'd do that
Why? He was a great father figure to Harvey when he and her were together, he still cares a lot for Harvey, probably cares more for him than Katie does!

What is going on here? Why is Katie hugging someone?

Last edited:

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry if its been mentioned a while back.... What happened with rent a dick "bigbulgeAl" or whatever his name was?

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
That woman is totally fucked,she cannot get to the fact her’fame’ has gone she is just a total embarrassment! She is such a prat! Capital P go fuck orf.

Tricham

Chatty Member
How could she have given him CPR when she said she wasn't there? She originally said she was told over the phone. So she gave him CPR over the phone, ok :unsure:. Hang on while I shoo this herd of flying pigs off my roof ...
Did she? I remember her saying she had to tell the news to Princess over the phone. Katie was in another room packing suitcases.

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Just looked back on her insta timeline and there’s nothing before March this year? When did she delete everything?

Uhohno

Chatty Member
With luck someone might name and shame and the Salon will be shut down, there is a pandemic, not the time to play the cuntbucket.
I thought it was an ad?
Edit to say: Not sure if it was but they are linked in the description!!

gashers

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Katie’s recent YouTube vid of them trashing that birthday cake 😞 there just doesn’t appear to be any boundaries 😞 there’s having fun and there’s taking it too far.
Ha ha ha I saw that and her two youngest are feral to be sure throwing cake seriously oh sorry pricey super fans I forgot you are such a good mum and allow your children to be themselves and express themselves whatever way they feel the need because suppressing their personalities would be so wrong 😬🙄

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
The Sun have reported that she says he hasn't got Covid 'like reported'. Well that's odd as it was her spokesperson that said he was been tested for it! They shared her post but now it looks like she's edited it as it doesn't mention the Covid part now?!

"Hey everyone thank you again for your messages means a lot to me .

"I’ve left the hospital for the evening and can confirm Harvey is still in intensive care , despite claims, he has not got Covid like reported , his medical condition remains complex .

"I love him so much , he is so brave and fighter".

She posted another photo of her and Harvey. Not sure why she has to be in them all?!

But now her post says:

Hey everyone thank you again for your messages means a lot to me . I’ve left the hospital for the evening and can confirm Harvey is still in intensive care & medical condition remains complex . I love him so much, he is so brave and fighter.