Katie Price #3 New thread, new bloke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at her insta for the first time - holy shit the comments! I didn’t know she had fans like that still, all the “beautiful family” and “I’m so happy you’re happy” comments are insane!!!
Vomit inducing those comments.

Nor does Katie.

Reactions: 10
Oh dear I have bad feelings about all this! Poor girl

Reactions: 5
If Katie gets knocked up, that will fuck up Freda's theory.
If Katie gets knocked up it'll be only the second time that's happened in the history of the world,
and carly boy will be crying to the press.

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion : Katie price #4 - killing dogs and going abroad, constantly wasting money she can’t even afford.

Reactions: 20
New thread title Katie Price #4 . Pricey and her bloke - makes you wanna boke.

Reactions: 9
Looks like a mafia boss in this pic, very staged, she doesn’t even look happy.
And centre stage are her plastic boobs of course, they should really have their own IG page
Why are her eyes shut is she too fucked up to open them or has she got that many pairs of false lashes on it’s impossible

Reactions: 7
Don't know if I'm just talking rubbish but isn't Junior too young to be having abs like this?
He's about 15 isn't he? I used to see ripped boys and the gym during the teen time (16 and under allowed to be there unaccompanied), and when we went to my friend's son high school fete there were some year 10s looking exactly the same. He might just enjoy working out, but I hope it's from a healthy body image perspective.

Reactions: 5
Just a thought. So she was fully intending leaving a young puppy behind anyway to go on a planned holiday. I realise someone would have cared for it but that’s hardly responsible pet ownership when you’ve just got a dog and it needs to settle in and bond. Idiot.

Reactions: 20
Peter's got a home gym which Junior was seen using in some of their videos, his dad had a similar body shape back in the day maybe it's in the genes

Reactions: 6
The Spain holiday was before lockdown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.