Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she didn’t cut her holiday short to come back for Hett and Bhnny 🤥
---
On her podcast, still calling herself 44

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
South Africa/KSR/Carl
I can't read much, have to go to work...but it sounds like Carl was trying to tell them what happened the night she flipped the car and they
dismissed it as him being 'selfish'?! maybe he was trying to tell them what states she gets herself into and why!
Their denial is huge. The accident was yet another thing that 'just' happened to poor little KP!

Reactions: 22
Says on her bankruptcy thing as occupation ‘skilled trades’…. In the words of Edna… Ummm what is she exactly skilled in? 😂
Unfortunately it’s a drop down list that you select from when entering the profession details and “talentless, good for nothing” I don’t recall being an option. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a vicious, enabling, old sow AFP is! How can she have the brass neck to write that shite and expect people to believe it? I hope some of the people spoken about sue the old boot, and I hope she herself is responsible for her hole of a daughter FINALLY getting what she deserves. Absolute bunch of cunts.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tik Tok live, she said she was in another room, but maybe she is away?
---
Said she won't be on TT again until Tuesday as where she will be won't be able to do it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Read some of the pages from the book of lie's, as expected what a load of tit!!! Considering this is AFP's own words she seems to know the in's and outs of a ducks arse or in this case skanky's arse ((ergh)!! The only thing this book is good for is wiping your arse with. I seem to be saying a look about arses this morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So KP is going away until Monday
Has she taken kids with her
Well she will be able to hide from what happens or not happen tomorrow
If nothing happens the general public will be furious

Reactions: 19
I don't want to speak too soon - but as of this moment - The Sun is Skank free - its been a while!

We have all felt like she has been getting away with the Bankruptcy - however hearing from @Schmooze has shown she is in really serious tit and the situation with her Bankruptcy is pretty unusual. It has escalated further than these matters usually do - because of her own non compliance - so fingers crossed things are progressing.

I think Friday will just be an admin exercise to approve further investigations etc, even so it is a big step forward and shows that there is a lot of work being put in to catch her out. Even if we are disappointed that it is dragging on - the fact it is still continuing shows it is getting more serious.

She seems totally oblivious to the tit she is in. Plus the more spending she is doing of the mattress funds (lets face it the chances of topping it up with vast sums is pretty slim now) the less she will have to bargain with to try and get off anything. She hasn't the earning power any more (not legitimately anyway) so she will get increasingly more desperate and the standards of her involvements will keep dropping until she is flogging Poonique, Herbalife or Forever Living etc.

I am pleased that all this is still ongoing and she has got away with nothing. Until her bankruptcy is discharged - she is in the frame. And it is all her own fault - if she had complied at the beginning she could have got away lightly - instead she has not co-operated and brought more trouble and dirt digging to her own door.

I hate using the word "discharged" - especially in relation to Skank...

Eew. :sick::sick::sick::sick:
---

To be fair there was some chemistry there in the beginning - their pelvises are touching and they look mad for each other.

View attachment 2287986

But as time as gone on you could drive a bus between them when they are doing a public kiss display

View attachment 2287988

Here he looks like he is holding his breath so he doesnt have to breathe through his nose and smell her

View attachment 2287990

Oh and this one is a beauty too

View attachment 2287991

And just to make us smile here are Ricky Gervais and Jodie Marsh

View attachment 2287993
You're so right, kissing at it's sexiest and most loving

1688629294136.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tik Tok live, she said she was in another room, but maybe she is away?
---
Said she won't be on TT again until Tuesday as where she will be won't be able to do it
Definitely hiding away, only to return if things go her way and she comes back to gloat about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
It's not live. It looks like she's filmed what is supposed to be a whole day of her eating repulsive food that looks like something the cats coughed up mixed with Diarrhoea, worse than your jock strap 😆 . She fills the sandwich so full of Mayo she then uses a knife to sort of scrape off the excess gunge like a brickie using mortar. She looks repulsed eating it, no hint of pleasure or satisfaction whatsoever!
she looks a bit wasted and sniffs after eating the curry, looking like a scruffy addict who only wants to consume more drugs and is keeping vomit down. Sorry I don't know how to record it.

View attachment 2287318 View attachment 2287323 View attachment 2287328

View attachment 2287329 View attachment 2287331View attachment 2287332
That door off the hinges in the background...is that the other side of the room her mum and sister designed which looked like the door was either warped or hanging off? Surely that's not a big or overly expensive job to fix?

Reactions: 13
Someone’s just asked is she bankrupt she said yes and it’s nothing to be ashamed of and people don’t know the real reason for her bankruptcy and hers is a different type of bankruptcy … (???!!!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Someone’s just asked is she bankrupt she said yes and it’s nothing to be ashamed of and people don’t know the real reason for her bankruptcy and hers is a different type of bankruptcy … (???!!!)
The mind boggles!! You are still bankrupt financially and morally you daft old bat!

• Haha
She’s run for cover to see how the book lands.
It isn’t going to land anywhere, because no one will buy it.
Carl Woods is now officially a 100% domestic violence perpetrator, his character is destroyed forever. Luckily for Carl he is too dumb to see that. Daddy Woods needs to intervene.
Neither Amy or Katie wrote that bollocks. Someone else did. Hopefully their career crumbles with it when the law suits are issues.
If Pete, Keiron, Alex, Dwight don’t sue, they are fools,

Years ago my sisters mate owned a nightclub.. he booked her to attend etc.. she turned up at his house before the event (maybe to get the cash up front) first thing she did was jump up on their kitchen worktop and started chatting crap about her life and adventures. Lol...
I would be fumigating that full kitchen afterwards with her rancid Vag and Arse up on my counters...
Y'all don't understand. The poor old cuntling is dealing with itchy stinky bits and trying to scratch them "discretely" having all those STD's ..
Seriously speaking I wouldn't rule out the possibility it's showing the advanced symptoms of syphilis it's far more likely that ADHD imho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that something will have to be done about her bankruptcy as the public will go mad if she gets away with not paying and keeping big house

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.