Katie Price #292 Child and animal neglector, looks like a parody of Bo'Selecta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been answered as I’m trying to catch up but I read that up to five years is good, it can be as little as 18 months but one man with cystic fibrosis is the longest living lung transplant patient with 30 years. She’ll be here when she’s 100, opening her card from King Charlie on ‘This Morning’…
Do you think King Charles will still be alive to 104?:coronation:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve e read some of the snippets of the book that’s been posted and her mother is as bad as her for lying, she claims she isn’t worried about the kids yet she has wrote she has things in place for Harvey if skank can’t look after him then goes on to say the other kids have their dads, but but but skank has already said K can’t possibly have the kids because he is being investigated and isn’t allowed them, or does her mother know the truth that the little mutant toad has lied to keep B&J away from their dad so he can suffer just like what she went through after the car crash.😡😡
Reading extracts of Book of Lies, kindly posted by DC, it's certainly a book of contradictions. Nearly everything in that book is either lie's or twisted to make KFP look like Mother Theresa and I can say that without a shred of a doubt. AFP should be hanging her head in shame. Saying on TV too, KFP is in a good place at the moment! She's got a bankruptcy hanging over her head. The MM is falling down around her. She's in a very strange & twisted relationship, if you can call it that. Would find it impossible for any decent bloke to want her - so has to stick in a toxic, false association with CRAWL. She's begging for money by selling crap goods, anything she can get her hands on to make some dosh. She looks off her face & I'm sure she's an addict of some kind. She's got 2 kids living with her who are clearly not looked after properly (she doesn't seem bothered about them or show anything maternal towards them), & with them & Harvey, just being used for publicity & I believe as an excuse to put weight behind justifying keeping the derelict house. Junior seems to be keeping his distance from her. She looks mutilated, body & facially, & she must know that & is probably in pain daily from carrying around those boulders on her chest. I could go on & on. None of this to me, is someone in a 'GOOD' place.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Price - clearly AFP has no respect for her husband to call him Price.

Poor Katie, used and abused by everyone, nothing is her fault, poor delicate flower.
I think PP refers to AFP as the wife.

Reactions: 13
Reading extracts of Book of Lies, kindly posted by DC, it's certainly a book of contradictions. Nearly everything in that book is either lie's or twisted to make KFP look like Mother Theresa and I can say that without a shred of a doubt. AFP should be hanging her head in shame. Saying on TV too, KFP is in a good place at the moment! She's got a bankruptcy hanging over her head. The MM is falling down around her. She's in a very strange & twisted relationship, if you can call it that. Would find it impossible for any decent bloke to want her - so has to stick in a toxic, false association with CRAWL. She's begging for money by selling crap goods, anything she can get her hands on to make some dosh. She looks off her face & I'm sure she's an addict of some kind. She's got 2 kids living with her who are clearly not looked after properly (she doesn't seem bothered about them or show anything maternal towards them), & with them & Harvey, just being used for publicity & I believe as an excuse to put weight behind justifying keeping the derelict house. Junior seems to be keeping his distance from her. She looks mutilated, body & facially, & she must know that & is probably in pain daily from carrying around those boulders on her chest. I could go on & on. None of this to me, is someone in a 'GOOD' place.
Well said @WillowTree21 - on the subject on Junior, didn't he say to her once that if she went back on the drugs he would have nothing to do with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@Schmooze Would she know now if BH is going to be delayed etc tomorrow already?Its just she seems so cocky as if she knows it will be delayed.😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just heard Carl's voice, him telling her not to go somewhere until he had pumped it up
Awwww, Errand-Boy got this list of jobs to do for Madam, running around doing her bidding again after a few weeks off, how sweet. Amazing how he fits it all in with his millionaire business requirements. He’s a puzzle isn’t he 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh, there doesnt seem to be any love between them, What struck me was how well she looked when she first met him compared to now. Maybe he is a secret Krustie and has accelerated her downfall. :unsure:
My theory is that, having met around the beginning of coronavirus, their entire early relationship was conducted in each other's homes, with almost no nights out. Tracksuits became their everyday wear - previously, she'd almost never worn them - and there was an accompanying rise in general unkemptness. KP seems to have developed the obsession with extreme surgery around the same time, possibly because it compensated for the lack of opportunities to dress up and go out. I think this would have happened regardless of who she was dating at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She’s just took a phone call from bunny couldn’t hear what bunny said but KP said not yet and it would be a couple of hours as she was on a tiktok- maybe bunny was asking has she dropped her lunch off yet 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I think that something will have to be done about her bankruptcy as the public will go mad if she gets away with not paying and keeping big house
Unfortunately 95% of the public don’t really care, she is just a nobody nowadays. If something does happen it will be a 30 second clip on the news or in the papers, and will be forgotten the next day. She will never be that famous anymore, although in her deluded mind she probably thinks she will be. It is the one thing she cannot accept, she hates being a nobody. Karma is a wonderful thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yep, Carl interrupting her again, she has a flat tyre :p
---
Just said I'm not poor, the opposite actually

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Said she’s not poor and totally the opposite actually
---
Owns her house and no one can ever take it away she says 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Could she of transferred the house into HSBC name as he's an adult and to avoid/reduce inheritance tax , is this why she's so confident at not losing it ?

Reactions: 9
Was supposed to see Junior today, but he hasn't replied to her. Princess practically lives with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.